sick of quitters!

Martian

just played four games was winning in the 4th most of the time and ppl just quit someone even left in the 2nd not even half way thoriugh the game meaning i don t get the win and can t get the achievements so hate to do it but if anyone wants to boost add me martian18

just played four games was winning in the 4th most of the time and ppl just quit someone even left in the 2nd not even half way thoriugh the game meaning i don t get the win and can t get the achievements so hate to do it but if anyone wants to boost add me martian18
everything online is a real let-down in NBA2K11 if you ask me. especially the online MY PLAYER modes.

i really hope they put more effort into improving this for future games

Im in need of some of the online achievements and the quiting is preventing me from getting a few.

- Win 1 ranked match

- Win 3 ranked matches in a row.

- Win 5 ranked matches in a row.

- Win 5 ranked matches total.

- Win 10 ranked matches total.

- Win 20 ranked matches total.

• 1 month later...

Online for sports games is a real cesspool, filled with quitters, exploiters and cheesers. In my 5 years on Live any game that is 1-on-1 is usually the worst.. (sports, fighting games etc) People will stoop to any level to win or just quit if they are going to lose. NO MORE ONLINE ACHIEVEMENTS 2K!!!!

Online for sports games is a real cesspool, filled with quitters, exploiters and cheesers. In my 5 years on Live any game that is 1-on-1 is usually the worst.. (sports, fighting games etc) People will stoop to any level to win or just quit if they are going to lose. NO MORE ONLINE ACHIEVEMENTS 2K!!!!

I agree 2k needs to quit the online achievements but they won't . They been doing them every year now for several years in a row. I remember having this same problem in NBA 2k9 trying to get the online 5 wins in a row achievement legit. It seemed impossible with all the quitters.

I am not going to even bother trying to get the online achievements legit this year. If I do get them I will boost them.

• 2 months later...

So have we determined if you get a win if someone quits in quick match ranked game? I was winning, a guy quits, it says reporting game results, and then I check the leaderboard, and it doesnt say I get a win. Unless that leaderboard doesnt work with quick matches.

The achievement guide says that you can boost by quitting, but I don't know if that is legit.

So have we determined if you get a win if someone quits in quick match ranked game? I was winning, a guy quits, it says reporting game results, and then I check the leaderboard, and it doesnt say I get a win. Unless that leaderboard doesnt work with quick matches.

The achievement guide says that you can boost by quitting, but I don't know if that is legit.

It has to be a ranked match for the achievements and leaderboard. The leaderboards are usually pretty quick to update now.

You get the win as long as you don't agree to let it not count if they go through the menu process of quitting. And you do get the win if they dashboard quit as well.

There's probably some way people glitch to make a game not count because only 1 time I played a guy and at the end it never said Reporting Game Results, and then when it popped up to Submit Player Review I got an error message saying "You have to play with this person to leave feedback" or something of the like. Basically it made so I never even played with the guy. But I think that's a rare glitch.

If people are quitting out, let them, but you won't get the achievements until you complete a game following them.

***The thing that sucks the most is that you can have a 5 game winning streak from quitters, not have the achievement pop, then lose your 6th game and miss out on the streak achievement.

• 3 weeks later...

Quitting doesn't stop your streak at all. If people are quitting, just move on to the next game. I had to play about 2 extra games to get the 5 ranked wins achievement. If your good enough to win the 5 games, then you'll get the achievement. People quitting only makes it take less work, since you don't even have to play all the games throughout.

Quitting doesn't stop your streak at all. If people are quitting, just move on to the next game. I had to play about 2 extra games to get the 5 ranked wins achievement. If your good enough to win the 5 games, then you'll get the achievement. People quitting only makes it take less work, since you don't even have to play all the games throughout.

You didn't read my post completely. Quitters don't break your streak, but what I'm saying is the achievement won't pop until you complete a game. And by that I mean you have to win that game. If you lose it, or even try to quit out of it, it will break your streak and you won't get the achievement. You'll get the wins achievement, but not the streak one.

• 3 weeks later...
That's why I keep it close.. last minute I turn it on and rampage.

Thats what I do plus I dont use any of that charge bs, or pump fake or euro spam stuff either or abuse any player if you dont do any of that you might have better games either way its still really hard to even find a match anymore but I dont do ranked anymore i just play against friend or play in leagues on hall of fame :D

this game has always been shit online just like madden! its not like kicking your friends ass who is sitting next to you anymore. peaople just quit when they losing, go to the dash, pull out there ethernet plug all kinds of shit just not to take a L! i dont know how some people live with themselves smh...