Petition for Celebrity and True Elite to be changed!

kliqIMB

Hey guys, after reading through a forum here and on Eidos's website I decided to go ahead and pen up a very eloquent and thought-out letter to IO Interactive, Eidos Montreal / Square Enix Europe & Square Enix. But instead of just sending them a letter I made it into a petition (found here: https://www.change.org/petitions/io-interactive-eidos-montr%C3%A9al-square-enix-europe-square-enix-unlock-celebrity-true-elite-achievements-in-kane-lynch-dead-men ) . Each time this petition is signed, IO, EM, SEE, and the Senior Public Relations Manager of SE all get an email. I figured the more people that got bombed with emails the better. Additionally at the end of this message I have more contact information for everyone to NICELY spam. We don't want these people thinking were being jerks about it, we just want to be heard. Also, I included the LinkedIn information for more digging to try and find contact info. You can message them on there, but as it's a more business oriented site, they might get upset. Anyway, I'm posting this pretty much everywhere achievements are discussed, but feel free to post share this with whomever you'd like. I plan on messaging the admins here at TA and maybe x360a to see if we can get this on the front page to get the word out. I set the goal at 5,000 but I believe I can increase it if necessary.

IO Interactive Contact Info

Phone #: +45 33 73 29 00 (Denmark)

Address: Kalvebod Brygge 35-37

DK-1560 Copenhagen V

Email: [email protected]

Twitter:

Studio Head:

(People Directly Associated With Kane & Lynch: Dead Men)

Game Director: https://www.facebook.com/jpkurup

Associate Producer:

(LinkedIn List of All IO Interactive Employees)

http://www.linkedin.com/vsearch/p?f_CC=10937&trk=rr_connectedness

Note: On June 17th 2013, IO Interactive laid off almost 50% of its staff. The above persons may or may not still be affiliated with the company. However, they might still be able to point us in the correct direction.

Eidos Montréal / Square Enix Europe Contact Info

EM Phone: 514-670-6300

EM Address: 400 de Maisonneuve West

6th Floor, Montréal, Québec

Canada, H3A 1L4

EM Email: [email protected]

[email protected]

EM Twitter:

SEE Address: Wimbledon Bridge House

1 Hartfield Road

Wimbledon

London

SW19 3RU

SEE Twitter:

(LinkedIn List of All Eidos Montréal / Square Enix Europe Employees)

http://www.linkedin.com/vsearch/p?f_CC=163586&trk=rr_connectedness

• 2 weeks later...

Update for those who still follow this. Late last week I tweeted to several different Twitter accounts asking them to please look at the petition and consider implementing one of the changes. Unbeknownst to me until today the Content Manager over at IO Interactive responded mere hours after I tweeted. He said,

Travis ‏@IO_Travis 18 Jul

@kliqIMB I will try & find out what, if anything, can be done on IO's part. Lots of vacation time in July so expect slow progress.

And that my friends is what we call progress, if albeit slow progress. But the fact remains that someone has taken notice and is at least making some effort on our behalf. So, if it's not too much trouble and you have a Twitter account. Send this guy a friendly "thank you" tweet just to show him that a) We care about this issue and b) We appreciate his time and effort. I'm posting this on x360a, TA, MGP, GameFAQs, and emailing it to those whom have signed the petition, so I apologize if you end up seeing this message more than once. It's hard to create a blanket of information without some overlap.