The final Battle on Hard Help!!!!!!

jquinn96

• 4 weeks later...

Durza has three types of attacks: fireballs, flame breath, and dark magic. The worst of the three is the dark magic, so here's what you do:

1) Circle the outside of the screen counter-clockwise. Always. Don't stop moving.

2) Hold LT the entire fight.

3) Press A as fast as possible the entire fight.

4) When not blocking dark magic, press RT for a second and let it go. This will fire off 1x magic arrow.

Here's the deal: circling the screen avoids all the fireballs and flame breath; and mashing LT + A reflects all of the dark magic. You could potentially win without taking any damage at all. You'll know you are reflecting dark magic when you see your little clear, fire-magic-symbol appear in the sky (usually over little purple sparkles: dark magic). When NOT reflecting magic, shoot off an arrow, and then try to reflect again to see if he's using it... if not, fire another arrow. Repeat.

I got into a rhythm of firing an arrow(LT + RT + A 1x), mashing LT + A 3x, repeat. Beat it first try. 1k/1k, never to play the game again.

As above has mentioned but I found it much easier with 2 player split screen.

Person flying avoids any fire / fireballs coming at you and also breathes fire whenever enemy is close.

Other person holds LT and presses A the whole time to reverse attacks and after you've reversed a few, fire a few arrows back.

Didn't even have to catch a dove using this method and we still had 1/3 of our health remaining at the end.

Horrible last level though and getting that secret egg is just pure luck.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

When the enemy flys in front of you use your fire breath, when he flys at you and uses his DON'T try to burn him just dodge. The fire breath is the most powerful attack. I had problems with this as well but after using the fire it was easy. Also I found it made the game easier to get the birds for health although other walks tell you not to get it.

• 2 months later...