Spider-Man 3 Token Guides on Flickr

XP1

I have uploaded GoldenfoxxPrime's screenshots to Flickr.

Since this is a web-based solution, it will be easier for some people who are having troubles opening DOC files.

Anyone with a Flickr account can comment on each particular token to help others who are having troubles finding them.

Good way to use these maps & screenshots:

1) Download the map image to hard drive

2) Open map image using an image editor (I use MSPAINT) to mark which tokens have been collected

3) Use the Flickr Slideshow to view each screenshot in order or in full screen/higher resolution

4) If you can't find a token or want to offer help, post comments for that specific screenshot.

Original Thread:

http://forums.xbox.com/17725352/ShowPost.aspx

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
It is difficult to do the parts on the map. Since the in-game map will not allow you to have a marker, its difficult to be sure you're going in the right direction.
Yes, you have to rely on roads, buildings, and other landmarks to figure out where the tokens are. The only way I would recommend is to use an image editor to mark or cover up the tokens on the map image. I was able to find all the tokens this way for the 700 Orbs in Crackdown and only took me a couple days to find them all.

• 2 weeks later...
good guide but to bad u couldnt number them on the mapp and then when lookin on the photo's u could have a better idea on where the item is located
What do you mean? The maps do have numbered locations.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Do you have a colour key?

Only the numbers on the map are in different colours and there's me looking for the Skyscraper tokens and using the brown markers without thinking about it yet some buildings marked aren't tall enough, I'm not sure which colour the Skyscraper tokens are on your map and the pictures on the slideshow show several I already have even though using your map got me my 4th (the other three being previous findings at random and to be honest, your map is more a rough guide like a "here's the general area, go find it yourself" than an actual decent "here's the exact building, look on the very top or on this level on the left or right of the building" sorta thing).

• 2 weeks later...
Do you have a colour key?

Only the numbers on the map are in different colours and there's me looking for the Skyscraper tokens and using the brown markers without thinking about it yet some buildings marked aren't tall enough, I'm not sure which colour the Skyscraper tokens are on your map and the pictures on the slideshow show several I already have even though using your map got me my 4th (the other three being previous findings at random and to be honest, your map is more a rough guide like a "here's the general area, go find it yourself" than an actual decent "here's the exact building, look on the very top or on this level on the left or right of the building" sorta thing).

begger can't be chossers an it is better than nothing! if worse comes to worse ill just buy this games giude too lol even thought it is a rental...;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know where the secret token is between numbers 12 and 13 on the map? If you're not sure what I am talking about, it is the lone secret token to the most southern part of Manhattan. It is not the two secret tokens close together near the docks.

this might help for the secret tokens at least

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z154/SentientVirus/SM3SecretTokenHints.jpg

i simply found this, not made it...

Also, it is worth mentioning that if you have a good TV and good observation skills, you can use the in-game 3-D Map and zoom in all the way and find apocolypse, arscenic candy, skyscraper, and dragon tokens.

How you do it is to look at the map to see which building to look at. Zoom in all the way on it, and then slightly rotate the camera angle... a small whitish glimer will appear (like the size of a pin tip) as you turn the camera. These are the tokens, and i can confirm that approximately 80% of the non-secret tokens can be found this way.

• 2 weeks later...