Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looking to do the beatlemania, 1mil, the unison bonus, and saving a bandmate from failing achievements

send me message on here or send me a message or f/r on xbox live... my gt is Soldata Forte

i will help with the other rb achievements or any other game i have...thanks

Edited by Soldata Forte

Err still looking for ppl to do 1 mill/Unison etc...pretty much all band. After doing my gold star fun today can 100% pretty much all guitar/bass songs. Also looking to do vocals (triple/double fab ratings) if they are able to be done online, I heard it was only local but w/e. D0ctorNick just send a msg or f/r will be on from 1pm-late tomorrow EST

I'm looking to get most of the Band achievements

-A Little Help From My Friends

-All Together Now

-In Seconds Flat

-Eight Days A Week

-Like a Million Suns

I can play expert guitar or bass. If anyone wants to help out or needs any of these as well, reply or send me a message on live saying when you can do it.

GT: l2o13

I am also looking, like many others for the 4 player band achs, but in addition, I would like to go for the double/triple fabs if anyone is interested in doing those, too. Send me a message if you are interested.

....you looking for people to come over to your house to help you with the double/triple fabs? :confused:

...you know you can't do those over xbl right?

Please Help me with Helter Skelter! It is the last band song I need for all achievements. I play drums at about 96% on that song and it is my best instrument, I need a 100% guitar and bassist, and about a 95% and up singer. Please help me with this, and I will be glad to help with any other achievements. GT: Bdiddy51791.

Thanks!

I still need to gold star almost every song needed for the 35G achievements. I can get 98% or above on guitar and bass, and depending on the difficulty of drums, I could get a high percentage on those as well. I also need the 60 second beatlemania, unison bonus, and 8X band multiplier achievements. I will have the beatles rock band until thursday, so message me soon!

GT-Tmcmullen08

EDIT: Thanks to everyone who helped.

Edited by tmcmullen08