Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Post can be ignored !!!

If the "Hardcore-Glitch" is not legal/allowed, please delete this message!

It would be nice if someone could help my mate out with Dragon Rising - Hardcore - 100http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/misc/g-icon.gif. Actually he is looking to do the glitch, so if anyone who has beaten the campaign legit on hardcore, can help my mate out by spending just a few minutes, please send me a message!

He and I will try to return the favor!

Gamertag: vodkachippo

[Edit:]

My mate got his achievement already, so...yeah, just ignore my post ;)

Edited by Chippo

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

looking for a couple players to piggyback off their skills for the final mission. the entire game was a breeze, but for some reason I cant get passed the final mission. I always run out of time as I get tot he SAM sites right before the helicopter. the one time I did get to the heli, i crashed & burned because I can't fly the helos. so if anyone can take point that would be awesome.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I am getting this game tomorrow, how does this work? Do I need to complete the game first?

I host a private game using my Hardcore campaign save and invite you in. Once it launches, the ending plays, and then the credit roll. The achievement unlocks at the credits. You must first complete the campaign on any difficulty, or it won't work.

The campaign save launches straight into the ending video instead of giving you the mission select screen. I think the glitch is the result of the programmers putting the unlock trigger in the credits rather than the mission results screen.

• 2 months later...

Despite finishing the game I haven't unlocked the achievement for completing it, and doing the last mission via the Single Mission option doesn't seem to unlock it either. I'm looking for someone with a CAMPAIGN save at, or towards the end of the game who wouldn't mind playing to the end with me. Only needs to be normal difficulty. I kind of feel like I've been cheated out of an achievement.

Message me on Xbox if you want to help: Th3 Majica

I'm around almost all day every day (UK), I don't have a mic but that shouldn't really be a problem.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...