Missing Something for 100%? Post here for help.

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How to get the Gold Brick at the top of the Hogwart's stairs anybody?

Also getting an arrow at the left of Diagon Allley.

It's a shame they didn't put a Characer In Peril Detactor in too, as I'm missing just one!

theres 2 little flower pots in front of the blue door on the stairs, shoot them.

I am just missing one Student in Peril, I have literally looked throughout Hogwarts about 5 times. Are there any Students in Peril outside of Hogwarts and the story levels? In Diagon Alley for example? If not, does anybody know of any awkward ones in Hogwarts?

EDIT: I have noticed a student balancing on the railing of the stone stairs outside going down to a grass platform with frogs and a tiny pier. Is he a SIP? I only ask because its the only thing remotely like a student in peril I can spot now and I fear I'm clutching at straws :(

Edited by DanAmlwch

yeah, i need the same one (as well as others). I have put the purple cog into the machine and it has started turning...but nothing...if you solve it pr8cjb, please let me know how

Sorry, no joy at all. The clock is up and running with the purple cog in place. The snake door is unresponsive as is the orange-framed picture - it's just the 3 clocks on the wall and the webs that do anything. I really am starting to worry it's glitched on me.

@ thepaxman - if you mean the one right at the top of the moving stairs you need to shoot some paintings. One of the paintings of Harry on a broom on the stairwell will be shootable, and he'll throw a ball to another picture. Follow the ball, shooting the paintings and after 3 or 4 you'll shoot one at the top of the stairs and the brick appears.

The one pointing off to the left in Diagon Alley is probably the one in B&Bs. Shoot the huge chest that's at the left of the shop and jump in.

@DanAmlwch - I don't think so, I'm one short myself but I did manage to WL that guy off the railing and onto the stairs and nothing unlocked. I think it's like the kid surrounded by dancing chairs in one of the common rooms - not perilous enough...

I am missing the last crest piece (upper right). It is at the end of the level just before going to the sick bay and there are two green arrows on the screen but after hitting everything I cannot figure out what to do? Help

Edited by PeaBea

theres 2 little flower pots in front of the blue door on the stairs, shoot them.

Hmm, I did that last night, it only let me shoot one of the flower pots twice and I got the character I think it was.

I'll give it another go and see if it let's me shoot the other one now, but it wouldn't. I'm sure this is a different arrow though because the arrow above the blue door disappeared when I got the above. The arrow I mean is right at the top of the stairs, where there is a picture of a dog chewing on something.

ive got 1 gold brick to find, its showing up in library where u have to use potion to get in but ive read else where this isnt a gold brick? ive only got gold brick detector on? plus im at 98.8 % 129 130 videos missing, im pulling my hair out!!!!!

My gold brick indicator is also flashing near the pendulum in the courtyard, I've destroyed the knights, and mopped up the goo, but i can't for the life of me get the gold brick to appear? Hmmmppff :confused:

Never mind, I jumped on the broom, flew around and collected the coins and got the gold brick :D

Edited by kellface
Update

I need help with the Slytherin crest piece in The Forbidden Forest. It concerns being a death eater destroying ten objects in the level but I can only find nine. One marker does point past the huge log at the hole Fang digs, but I can't get over it at all. Impossible.

Also, the first character in Out of the Dungeon, I can't seem to find him/her anywhere. Can you help me with either of these? Thanks. Year 1 will be complete after these.

paxman - you need to send the ball from the lower paintings all the way up to the dog painting. 2 or 3 pictures to shoot.

Can anyone tell me where the student in peril is in the restricted area mission is??

Thanks.

Wish I could help you in return but I didn't think to note down SIPs and I only have one left to find in Hogwarts :(

After a lot of blood, sweat and tears I finally found the last Pupil in Peril/Gold brick I needed to finish with.

In the courtyard where the Clock pendulum is visible, three 3 pupils are picking on another. Zap all three of them and they'll run off. This doesn't show up on any detectors that I know of.

Hope that helps people!