Almost Perfect

Glad I was able to get these two great games just like i remember them with two small issues (keep in mind in my rush to play i might not have messed w a setting or two) Wheres the pause option and that flashy description of the achiev you could be getting on the bottom of the screen. However the 400 per game price more than makes up for these two. And as i said I might not have fiddled w enough of the game yet in my rush to have some classic side scroll goodness.

Glad I was able to get these two great games just like i remember them with two small issues (keep in mind in my rush to play i might not have messed w a setting or two) Wheres the pause option and that flashy description of the achiev you could be getting on the bottom of the screen. However the 400 per game price more than makes up for these two. And as i said I might not have fiddled w enough of the game yet in my rush to have some classic side scroll goodness.

I had the exact same problem with the pause button. It's because on the normal settings you effectively start an online game that allows drop-in co-op. If you want to alter this, you can press :ybut: on the main menu to change it from 'anyone can drop in' to 'no online'. This should let you pause! :)