Do enemies respawn in the streets?

gmorra

Once you finish off the game, you can go back onto Mombassa Streets, and take out the Audio Logs, and THEN you can replay Data Hive to get #30.

And if you leave an area for a certain amount of time, enemies respawn again in that area.

Cool, thanks very much...so all the audio logs are in new mombasa streets except #30?

No it's very simple: Once you have completed the campaign, you can go back to the last mission "Mombasa Streets". Which is basically the freeroam HUB with the Rookie. From here you can collect the Audio Logs, get the Naughty Naughty cheevo if you don't have it already etc. Once you have found 29 audio logs, you load up the mission Data Hive and here you can find your last Audio Log :).

Cheers

No it's very simple: Once you have completed the campaign, you can go back to the last mission "Mombasa Streets". Which is basically the freeroam HUB with the Rookie. From here you can collect the Audio Logs, get the Naughty Naughty cheevo if you don't have it already etc. Once you have found 29 audio logs, you load up the mission Data Hive and here you can find your last Audio Log :).

Cheers

Whoa, thanks a lot dude. I got really scared for a sec!

• 1 year later...

does any one want to help me out here, im not boosting but seriously im stuck in the middle of some african occupied city and i dont have a clue where to find the audios, i got 7 engineers so far and 13 audios some please send me a message if your willing to help thanks!!