nurburgring exhibition?????

DEATHCODE45709

so i have gold on all tracks apart from nurburging, its so soul crushingly hard, i cant even finish 3rd. does anyone have any tips?

i do the race in my 1998 ferrari #12 sp f333, but no matter what at some point i get rammed by second place, as i recover im then rammed by all the other cars then thats it i cant catch back up.

any help would be most apprieciated as i dont think i can afford to keep smashing pads and replacing them lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
have you tried a lower class car? driving at nurgbrurgring with a fast car can be pretty dangerous :)

and your opponents are always the same class as you, so that won´t be a problem.

Racing a lower class car might be better, but it will take too damn long to complete it. I would go with either R1 or a souped up U class car. And put some wings on that car and a lot of downforce.

If you can use a D class car suped up to C or B the computer uses stock C or B class cars. Just make sure your maxed in your class if you have to remove 1 part to drop a low A class to a maxed B class it helps...

Forza Motorsports 2: 970/1000

Just need online millionaire

Racing a lower class car might be better, but it will take too damn long to complete it. I would go with either R1 or a souped up U class car. And put some wings on that car and a lot of downforce.

i agree, but if he´s desperate on completing this track fast, this is the most "secure" way, i believe.

• 3 weeks later...

To be quite honest, you are using the best car. I can get 6:50 when I concentrate in those and faster again. You don't ave to brake all of the time as it may say, just try and keep your momentum going and try and tune the gears for 0.03 top speed. It will go a little faster :)