TitanGDZ54

When do you play matchmaking  

34 members have voted

1. 1. When do you play matchmaking

• All the time
    • Weekends
    • Once a month
    • No longer playing

When it first came out I played all the time and wish the community was still there so I could. I played so much that I never needed to boost, it was a really good time.

RFG is a fantastic game online, looked over by the masses on COD etc.

They should have advertised MP more as it is the best part of the game. Siege mode FTW.

I rarily play it, the game surely has a strong multiplayer mode (much diverse gameplay, being able to veto, just everything you would wish) but i think the main thing why it isnt that popular is because you need to think too much. Yeah that sounds funny huh. the reason why COD is popular is because everyone can be good at it because its just running around and shoot. In COD you have only 1 weapon (and a sidearm but you will rarily use that) there are no weapons to pickup, and levels are always the same, they dont change. In RFG however, you can have up to 4 weapons which makes it hard to decide which weapons to use in a situation. There are tons of weapons AND backpacks to pickup. and levels always change, if someone destroys a certain building it can just change the whole gameplay of that level.

• 3 weeks later...

I loved the single player and was very suprised about how good the multiplayer actually was. I wish I had the game at launch so I could have played more. I'm trying to get the last few MP chevios now and I have played Matchmaking for 2 days and only have 50 games total. You pretty much have to sit for 15 minutes finding a match. At this rate, it will take me 2 months to get 250 wins.

That's not good.

Perhaps you guys could organize a time to play MP with other x360a members. I know the achievement trading thread is there but it is sometimes hard to organize anything.

Reading the forum there are a lot of people who want to play but jus't can't find matches.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As you can see by the Achievement Trading Thread, not too many boosters unfortunately. The game is good online and fun, but if you are terrible at 3rd person shooters like I am, you will have a hard time getting the 250 wins. I am looking for boosters to do this with but have failed to find more than one.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
As you can see by the Achievement Trading Thread, not too many boosters unfortunately. The game is good online and fun, but if you are terrible at 3rd person shooters like I am, you will have a hard time getting the 250 wins. I am looking for boosters to do this with but have failed to find more than one.

Well that's funny because I rock at 3rd person shooters but I suck at first person shooters (compared to the 3rd person shooters I play). This game isn't too hard online. Just make sure you use backpacks and have the good weapons.

It's actually a lot easier to get wins legit on Team Objective with a decent team rather than gathering two teams to boost, unless you know what times of day people aren't on and/or you can get the number of people required to launch a game without any randoms or getting locked into a game.

If you can't get a person or three for a team and you find a good player, see if he'll join up with you. We've had a couple instances where someone had to leave and we managed to grab someone else, but maybe we were just lucky to get cooperative people willing to play.

Over at TrueAchievements there's a boosting session every so often, mostly for XP but some attempts have been made at wins as well. A week or two ago there were sessions all week.

• 4 weeks later...

I just started dipping into it's MP this week after beating the campaign and didn't have any trouble finding games.

It is pretty fun and now that I've gotten used to it I find it ironic actually that Halo Reach is making such a big deal of all the armour abilities...which aren't a whole lot different than the backpack abilities in RFG. Made me chuckle the first time I used Rhino or the jetpacks :p

http://images.roosterteeth.com/assets/media/9_4bdcb1e6abd58.jpg