4h Map pack

CoachCO62

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zombies is arguably the reason that Black Ops is so popular for people who don't enjoy the multiplayer of Black Ops. It is highly unlikely that they will conclude the Black Ops maps for any reason.

Because their boss Activision tells them so they can milk us of money for CoD: MW3 and it's DLC then next year's CoD and it's DLC.

Amen to that dude.

Original $59.99 plus tax

$15 x 4 = $60

Around $124 total

I will be retiring black ops in September though, so probably not going to get the 4th pack. Served me well for almost a whole year, but September marks the beginning of an epic few months of game releases.

Doesn't anyone think that that is outrageous or am i the only one raging about the "basically having to spend 100$ on a game+" because everyone else is playing the maps on your list and its 2nd nature that you have to play them as well.

Doesn't anyone think that that is outrageous or am i the only one raging about the "basically having to spend 100$ on a game+" because everyone else is playing the maps on your list and its 2nd nature that you have to play them as well.

Future of gaming. Eventually if you want everything in a game you will be spending 120 plus. Activision even stated that they felt the core CoD game should be 120.

According to Wikipedia the 4th map pack is going to be named retaliation with the zombie map being named quarantine. Again according to wikipedia this will be the final map that will include the original 4 zombie characters.

This might mean that a fifth map pack would give the maps from World at War with achievements or they might start a new zombie storyline or just do something else with the characters that supposedly went back in time.

Oh this post again.quarantine was going to be the name of the last two zombie maps according to the internet ,the signs on firing range say it so thats where that comes from .they could not use retaliation imo due to escalation being mislabed as it due to the crysis 2 name change .

Agartha would be a nice name for the zombies be nice to fight in the earth's core like journey to the centre of the earth..

Future of gaming. Eventually if you want everything in a game you will be spending 120 plus. Activision even stated that they felt the core CoD game should be 120.

120 for same copy and paste shit every year? ya... if they actually made it something new then maybe ill but in 70 or 80 but no way in hell anyone in their rite mind will pay that much for a CoD without even a single dlc

120 for same copy and paste shit every year? ya... if they actually made it something new then maybe ill but in 70 or 80 but no way in hell anyone in their rite mind will pay that much for a CoD without even a single dlc

copy and paste? No, remember MW3 has got the new SpecOps survival mode:woop:

Supports 2 player only! :wtf

What I heard...

First Strike

Escalation

Annihilation

Retaliation

NICE! I've never seen that before, but it makes perfect sense. But if they only make 4 map packs, that means another 150http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/misc/g-icon.gif most likely so it would come out to 1600:gsicon: and not 1750http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/misc/g-icon.gif if they made a 5th Map Pack, or maybe they'll make it 300http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/misc/g-icon.gif. Who knows?

copy and paste? No, remember MW3 has got the new SpecOps survival mode:woop:

So they copied and pasted from GoW! Its just the same spec ops we played on MW2, that just keeps going until you die. Still the same old thing.

Im going to BF3 instead. BF has always been more fun, with SOOOOO much more to do, without having to leave the competitive MP. Frostbite 2 looks sooo sick, and the destruction of buildings completely changes the FPS warzone. cant wait

On Topic, Its really a no Brainer that there will be a Fourth Map Pack. And I think there is a good possibility of a Fifth Map Pack. They want to keep people Excited about Call of Duty, and playing it Right up until modern warfare 3 gets here.

what does everyone think Trey will end the GS on? 1600 like waw
World at War ended on 1500. . . and there are more than Two games at 1750. . .

Doesn't anyone think that that is outrageous or am i the only one raging about the "basically having to spend 100$ on a game+"
Well, No one is Forcing you to buy the map packs. And if for some reason you think someone or something is Forcing you to buy the DLC, then you have much, much larger problems.

copy and paste? No, remember MW3 has got the new Zombies survival mode without Zombies:woop:

Fixed it for you. Read anything on this "New" Survival mode, and its clear that Activision has Finally Realized the Success of Zombies, and told infinity ward to do something similar. So they made Zombies without Zombies, where the Zombies are Actually Russians and they Have Guns. And They Call it "New".

Edited by ZingZitang

I love how people are stating the name of the next map or the objectives when there hasn't even been a leak. This is all speculation that will likely be false. People have been talking about this "Quarantine" map since before Ascension was released, and every map pack they say "This is the new map!1!!1." That Agartha stuff sounds like bullshit too. Agartha was the place that Brock spoke of during the easter egg, he was attempting to prove its existence. What exactly are the indicators that this is to be the next map?

Most of the speculation is just grasping at straws. The only legitimate leaks to do with the map packs have been those promo things that say the name of the pack and the maps. Don't forget, Activision would take down anything with an air of truth to it. Instead of denying the previous LEGITIMATE leaks, they announced the packs shortly after.

Also, information from a wiki/wikipedia doesn't mean shit without a corroborating source.

There has been a leak. By the same store/site that leaked all of the other Map Packs. just sayin'.

It would also confuse some people due to crysis 2 people could download the wrong dlc ..

If someone Actually Downloaded the Crysis Map Pack instead of Black Ops, with all the Imagery, words, and the NAME all Screaming(Quite Literally) "Crysis Map Pack! This is not Call of Duty!", then said person is Certifiably Retarded. Edited by ZingZitang

tbh, i dont see why they would come w/ another map pack, the game is basically over w/ mw3 soon, and its so late, if there is one i dont see why ppl should buy, it, theyre just trying to make some fast cash

I will get the fourth pack. Play it for a month then go back to MW2 until MW3 releases.

i sincerely agree.

---

and if we need that little more proof

i know this is real and it might help..

There is a Nazi Zombies mode for the Nintendo Wii edition of Black Ops. Currently the only map available is Kino der Toten, in which the graphics are scaled down in quality. A patch hinted to the release of "Five", Nacht der Untoten, Verrückt, and Dead Ops Arcade for the Wii as it contained images of them contained in folders marked dlc1, dlc2, dlc3, and dlc4.

and here's proof and the end guys !!

Now that's more along the lines of the kind of leak I meant but I still don't trust it. Until I see the entire promo card I won't believe it. Pictures were shit quality and why not just show the whole card?

Besides, a quick youtube search and you can find videos as old as April 22nd talking about this "Infected" map pack (See example below). I'm gonna call bullshit on this but I'd love to be wrong.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cv-TEh6NJEY]‪*Black Ops DLC ??? Leaked* Call of Duty: Black Ops - Infected‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by asphyxiate
changed post

i believe you are wrong, i also watched many videos and GAME from AUS and UK all leaked these posters early, if everyone remembers, every map pack for BlOps was like this with images and a video along with it. i think as many might, this is real. expect an official release from trey soon.