Achievement Trading/Online Matches Thread

Minty

Hey Guys,

I will be hosting a "CTF Boosting Match" for the General achievement. I am looking for 6 more guys to join up. If you would like to be a part of this please send me a message. Please do not copy and paste this.

7. SevDelta

8. Legendary Scar

Yh i wil join RETRO TM jus t PM me when ya wanna do it! opn xbox live of course

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey if anybody backs out ill join i need to get the major, col , and the genral. What day are you supposed to do it.

Like it said... Saturday 17th May

I've not heard from ShaunMichael80. He said that he was only renting it and won't be able to make it.

So it looks like you're in.

I'll be shifting up the list and you'll take slot number 16.

1)Lord Terentius

2)Hoodsy

3)JLogan27

4)stinkyanimal

5)liddd

6)Liberate97

7)Lord o Awsome o

8) s T y L e Z xX

9)BILLER

10)RyderHard

11)SevDelta

12)SleazeMePleaze

13)DauntedFletty

14)BrenFox

15)LeiChat

16)shotyMCshotster

Hey Guys,

I will be hosting a "CTF Boosting Match" for the General achievement. I am looking for 3 more guys to join up. If you would like to be a part of this please send me a message. Please do not copy and paste this.

3. PhobicRaptor

4. Keytta

5. I Ceddy B I

6. Retro TM

7. SevDelta

8. Legendary Scar

Hey Guys,

I will be hosting a "CTF Boosting Match" for everybody to get the General achievement. I am looking for 3 more guys to join up. If you would like to be a part of this please send me a message. Please do not copy and paste this.

3. PhobicRaptor

4. Keytta

5. I Ceddy B I

6. Retro TM

7. SevDelta

8. Legendary Scar

Hey Guys,

I will be hosting a "CTF Boosting Match" for everybody to get the General achievement. I am looking for 3 more guys to join up. If you would like to be a part of this please send me a message. Please do not copy and paste this.

1. x Dildar x

2. Kicks

3. PhobicRaptor

4. Keytta

5. I Ceddy B I

6. Retro TM

7. SevDelta

8. Legendary Scar

Fills:

Hey Guys,

1. x Dildar x

2. Kicks

3. PhobicRaptor

4. Keytta

5. I Ceddy B I

6. Retro TM

7. SevDelta

8. Legendary Scar

Fills:

OK guys it seems like we have enough.the date and time this is going to happen is May 2nd at 0300 hours (3:00am) GMT and it will ruffy run to noon - 1:00 pm GMT. The reason why so late/early is because less people are on and it would be easier to find everybody. If this doesn't work out for you please message me. If not Hope to see you all there.

and still looking for fillers incase somebody backs out. Thx.

Hey Guys,

1. x Dildar x

2. Kicks

3. PhobicRaptor

4. Keytta

5. I Ceddy B I

6. Retro TM

7. SevDelta

8. Legendary Scar

Fills:

OK guys it seems like we have enough.the date and time this is going to happen is May 2nd at 0300 hours (3:00am) GMT and it will ruffy run to noon - 1:00 pm GMT. The reason why so late/early is because less people are on and it would be easier to find everybody. If this doesn't work out for you please message me. If not Hope to see you all there.

hey im willing to help i need to get that also ill be on tonight looking for matches

Hey Guys,

1. x Dildar x

2. Kicks

3. PhobicRaptor

4. Keytta

5. I Ceddy B I

6. Retro TM

7. SevDelta

8. Legendary Scar

Fills:

Sign me up. GT sleepingbeav. I will be there.