• Replies 17.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dirty130

• bigbear.

• BiggD

• xhunterrrr

Dude, you should have got plastered and tried to score with one of your sister's friends. Failing that, vomit on one of them. (Double points for multiple 'hits') :p

Above all, be sure to stay classy of course.

Actually, between other activities not partaken in like throwing water bombs or removing the bathroom door, I'm a little disappointed in you, Tom. I don't feel bad about not eating some sort of headwear anymore. :o

I don't do parties or drinking at all. I hate it for the entire night and sit in the corner (looking flash, might I add) wishing I was at home watching films. As far as her mates, even if I wasn't an anti-social blob of hate, I don't do drunk girls either. Though I'm aware that one of them has a soft spot for me. D'awwww. If only she knew how much of a cunt I really am.

Wanton destruction I'm into, but it was a private building, and I didn't feel like paying for any broken windows or an incinerated bar.

Yea, a High-end PC which costs lots of £££, I have a friend who's a "PC master Race" guy, asked him why I should by a PC, he responded "Better graphics", I responded with, "what else does it have?" only to be met with "........".

I have multiple reasons for this. Feelsgoodman.

Edited by Angry Tom

I don't have a PS4 or an Xbox One.

Then why do you care?

Wanton destruction I'm into, but it was a private building, and I didn't feel like paying for any broken windows or an incinerated bar.

Shame. Betcha would have loved to throw something through the window. Maybe a small fire.

Game has a con, it still get's a 10/10.........

http://i.imgur.com/GYM9hMa.png

Crazy obviously salty about apparent bad score, fails to say why it's a bad score.

Edit: Advanced Warfare's campaign is definitely going to be enjoyable I think. :)

I've only played the first two chapters (Destiny addiction and all) but I thought what I played was excellent. Solid game this year.

---

Also, Grand Theft Auto V deserves the perfect score. A perfect score doesn't have to mean that a game is flawless. Do people really not understand reviews yet? It gets discussed all the time. Some people choose to be ignorant it would seem, no matter how many times something gets explained they never evolve their thinking on a subject.

Edited by WalterWhite

I'm getting Ground Zeroes again for Steam and I'll be buying Phantom Pain for 360, One and Steam. Aw yeah, Metal Gear hype.

Did Rising sell all that well on Steam?

Crazy, welcome to IGN.

B2-wSZYCMAAZrkb.jpg:large

bastard

[10char]

http://24.media.tumblr.com/b43c1dd0d59e17705c0999a0f467a819/tumblr_mw2ca2n0Pe1r93xiko1_500.gif

Still not worth it, throw in Rogue and maybe.

Would get if physical.

As I said earlier, Rogue will be $25 at Walmart Thanksgiving day. Just like the previous years, sale prices should be in the system while everyone else is stuffing their face around noon. I've been in and out of Walmart with sale-priced games while it's a ghost town.

As for Unity, no idea on any sales for it...

---

On the subject of AC...Assassin's Creed - Altair Chronicles is absolute horse shit. It's a subpar attempt at platforming, apparently a remake of the DS game...and it's just terrible. And glitchy. Very glitchy. Facing off against enemies and then you either A.) kill one who is 10 feet away from the one you're attacking with your sword or B.) you can't attack and get gangraped because for some reason, you have no ability to offer a counterattack. It doesn't happen all the time and some situations where I'm surrounded I can still come out on top without a scratch. But other times (like 70%) he just stops swinging his sword...very stupid.

Oh and the platforming itself is balls. I hear it gets worse...I'm only on the fifth level I think. Ontop of all this is the terrible voice acting AND the misused voices for lines on various characters! At one point I came across two soldiers who were having a "comical" debate before agreeing to attack Altair. Half the time they used the same voice, then randomly another voice actor (or two) would take over the line of one of the guys. Then that voice would go to the other guy. If that's not bad enough...ALTAIR HIMSELF HAS HAD HIS VOICE DONE BY AN NPC AT TIMES! Like he'll use one of the guards voices...

Seriously, how horrible is this game that you can have shit like that? I'm not even done and I'm reviewing it as a 2/10. It gets 2 for being canon and part of the AC storyline...and everything else is shite. Oh, btw I also threw my phone for the first time...even Rayman Jungle Run didn't do that (I kept myself under control for that one). I just woke up from a shitty nap...and I got stuck in a section where he would NOT attack the guards, thus getting raped...and my rage controls were broken so off goes the phone ;>__>