Question about ship overboard *POSSIBLE SPOILERS*

lazygammer13

In Half-Life 2: Episode 2 (and a bit of 1 I think) you are trying to find the location of the Borealis ship which is supposed to hold the key to stopping the Combine.

Judith Mossman ( a scientist) sends a message from it and at the end of Episode 2 you get the location and Episode 3, when it gets released will feature you finding it.

I for one hope that there is A LOT of Portal 1/2 and Half-Life cross-story in Episode 3.

Ok, thank you very much. I kinda remembered a ship or something where Eli died, but I wasn't a hundred percent sure what the name of it was. Honestly, I just hope that they RELEASE episode three.... it seems like Valve has kinda just decided to give up on the Half-life series. It's either been Left 4 Dead, or Portal for them. I mean, wasn't episode three supposed to be out six months after episode two??? idk.... Valve needs to hurry up while I still remember what I do of the game haha

I find it cute you actually think there will be an episode 3. Obviously it's been scrapped for Half-Life 3.

You're probably right dude.

Valve's not gunna pull some duke nukem shit and make us wait, they'll probs just cram what was meant for EP 3 into HL3 instead