Achievement Discussion Thread

iBuzz7S

• 1 month later...

I am at about 560/1000 at the moment. The achievements are very straight forward really. Especially if you follow the guide for getting 10 million first, makes life so much easier.

I think the ones that are the most difficult are those that require time. Which isn't a bad thing as it gives us an excuse to carry on playing this great game!

I am thinking mainly of the 100 Hectares sown / harvested, 100 coins, 1000 miles driven and 50 missions. Not difficult at all, especially if you enjoy playing they will come naturally over time for the most part any way.

If someone had said to me when I was younger sat playing the first Tomb Raider on PS1, that one day powerful consoles would exist that would be beyond our wildest dreams in power, graphics and potential....and I would spend my time one this uber future-console playing a friggin farming simulator...I would have laughed my ass off....But in reality, it is a very enjoyable game, and very rewarding, the achievements are just as favourable too :)