commando help the final vulture is annoying me

neosman8

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Actually, there is more than mashing B. It took me a few tries to beat it on commando. The trick is the left stick controls.

No matter how fast you are pressing the B button, if you are not holding the left stick in the proper direction, your presses are not damaging the vulture. The final vulture on Commando you have pretty much zero time in order to move the left stick in the proper orientation.

I don't know if the directions are randomized, but play through once and memorize the two directions of the final vulture (mine was up then right). Then before the indicator shows you the direction, go ahead and push the stick and start pressing the button. Once I did that instead of waiting for the indicator, I won my first try.

• 3 months later...

I get all of them but the last. It's Right Left, Up Down, Up Down, Left Right, Up Right.

Can't get the last one for some reason. I get it almost all the way then boom instant death. Kind of sick of this game now.

I don't get why I can't get this.

Edited by RK1 R33D

If anyone is still having problems with this, the only thing I can save is save yourself some trouble and use this:

A Spoon.

Take the spoon and put it on the B Button and slide it back and forth during this sequence, it'll make it a lot easier than using your thumb.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...