100% Completion Requirements

Fizzmatix

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i need help with the marksman 10 challenge. Every time i take a shot or two with the evans repeater and then dont use it for a minute it automatically reloads. im not locking on in dead eye or switching weapons.

My only advice there would be to do what I did, and just hold down :ltbut:, but don't lock on (you can switch to expert targeting mode to ensure that it won't lock on). I had the Evans Repeater out for well over a minute in free-aim, and just dead-eye disarmed like a mad-man. First shot, disarm; second shot, headshot. With the enormous clip on that rifle, you still have more than enough shots, even accounting for occasional misses. The key is to never let go of :ltbut:, and keep moving.

Not sure if it helps, but I did it in the Gaptooth Breach hideout. Once you get inside the mine, you can face them 1-2 at a time, leaving plenty of breathing room for careful aiming. Hope that helps, and good luck!

i have done all the challenges ie. survilalist, hunter, treasure hunter and sharpshooter, i have also done all stranger but 1 the " let no man put asunder" it sayd i have talked to him but it doesnt show any objectives or a description of what to do. do i have to restart my game or get a new disc or what.

GT: SirSnipesYou

Gamer Score: 30565

1000/200: Madden NFL 09, Dash of Destruction, 3 on 3 NHL Acrade, Skate2, COD:WAW

Gahhhh.. I'm at 99.5%. I have checked and double checked everything on the list, and cannot figure out what I am missing.

I completed every bounty location (Checked them off as I went), Beat the story line and side missions, Beat all the gang hideouts (2x), I have all the chalenges done. The only outfit I am missing is the complete 100% one. The stats say I have completed all 5 jobs, Won all 6 minigames, found all the locations (got the achieve for that). all 13 houses, all 5 rare weapons.

What could I possibly be missing?!

i have done all the challenges ie. survilalist, hunter, treasure hunter and sharpshooter, i have also done all stranger but 1 the " let no man put asunder" it sayd i have talked to him but it doesnt show any objectives or a description of what to do. do i have to restart my game or get a new disc or what.

GT: SirSnipesYou

Gamer Score: 30565

1000/200: Madden NFL 09, Dash of Destruction, 3 on 3 NHL Acrade, Skate2, COD:WAW

There is a delay with some of the Stranger Tasks, especially if you miss one of the cues first time around. Just wait for the purple question mark icon to re-appear on the map. It will come back.

Gahhhh.. I'm at 99.5%. I have checked and double checked everything on the list, and cannot figure out what I am missing.

I completed every bounty location (Checked them off as I went), Beat the story line and side missions, Beat all the gang hideouts (2x), I have all the chalenges done. The only outfit I am missing is the complete 100% one. The stats say I have completed all 5 jobs, Won all 6 minigames, found all the locations (got the achieve for that). all 13 houses, all 5 rare weapons.

maybe Strangers or bounties

It could be the strangers missions. you need to find 18 and the most common one that people always miss is the Aztec Gold mission.

Use http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/rdr/checklist.html to check your progress.

I dont get why i am not getting 100% achievement. I have all bounties done and everything says it's done on the social club site. except for the outfit which you get when you 100% the game. Any Ideas?

I'd be happy to boost with you on RDR, need to get my lvl up

"Scrap 5: Win a game of Fiver Finger Fillet in Torquemada"

Do you just have to win ONE round? So I can bet just $1 and win that and its unlocked?

I've tried doing that but I'm on the $25 where he's in a military uniform but its just too hard!

Any advice would be ideal! ;)