Achievement Trading Thread

TealPavelski

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Done This Achievement 12 Times With 9 Different Friends They Got Their Achievement Yet I Nope And Before You Ask None Off Us Chicken Out

Any Advice Would Be Helpful Thank You

Deleted DLC Still Did Not Work

Edited by busterbob42

• 2 weeks later...

looking to get the "competitive spirit" achievement...i'll be on in roughly 6-7 hours add me if you're willing to help out

Gamer Tag: Spazaz Man

Also, quick question: Do i need the dlc to get the "social climber" and "going for gold" achievements?

EDIT: I got both of them, but i'm still willing to help out the people who haven't

Edited by Spazaz Man

Nope. In fact it's better to get those achievements before getting the dlc. For some unknown reason, the dlc in combination with the title update messes up getting those achievements (just read the various threads here.)

BTW, need social climber and competitive spirit as well.

GT Rotating Cube

EDIT: Done. Thanks Spazaz Man.

Edited by IcySandwich

Nope. In fact it's better to get those achievements before getting the dlc. For some unknown reason, the dlc in combination with the title update messes up getting those achievements (just read the various threads here.)

GT Rotating Cube

Deleted DLC Still Did Not Work

Thanks For Info

GT:busterbob42

Edited by busterbob42

GT Rotating Cube

Thanks for the answer, just what i needed to know :) now I'm kinda glad that i didn't get the dlc

Thinking about downloading this today. Add "Skidstain Green" if you're interested in getting the online achievements.

Edit: I'm going to be playing offline just to be safe. So just send me a message and we can figure out a time.

Edited by Skidstain

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...