How to unlock Mutations

Iceman9482

Don't know if this is yet common knowledge but I found a way to get 100 Hail Marrys really fast without using the campange.

Start a custom Team Deathmatch. You don't need a second player. Fill all with bots. Choose 35 lifes. Take Gridlock and set all weapons to Boomshot.

After the game has started quickly go to the middle of the map where the Sniper Rifle normally is located.

Just stay there and fire on respawned enemies when the come across the corner. The distance is over 200 yards and because they respawn all toghther you can get 2-3 kills with one shot! You can find enough ammo where the grenades used to be.

Took me 4 games.

Just tried this and works like a charm. Nice method, thanks for posting!

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know if this is yet common knowledge but I found a way to get 100 Hail Marrys really fast without using the campange.

Start a custom Team Deathmatch. You don't need a second player. Fill all with bots. Choose 35 lifes. Take Gridlock and set all weapons to Boomshot.

After the game has started quickly go to the middle of the map where the Sniper Rifle normally is located.

Just stay there and fire on respawned enemies when the come across the corner. The distance is over 200 yards and because they respawn all toghther you can get 2-3 kills with one shot! You can find enough ammo where the grenades used to be.

Took me 4 games.

Got it with this method. Took about 40 minutes. Damn squad mates kept taking the Boomshots once they spawned. Bastards. Setting all the weapons on Gridlock to the Boomshot also helps with the Explosion Kills and got me a good amount of First Bloods.

Thanks again.

http://gamercards.playfire.com/_/xbox/816535/0/default.pngXbox Gamercards

• 4 weeks later...

Where can I look to see my progress for the super active reload? I've only just started going for some of these, and I don't know how to keep track.

Also, does it only count in vs multiplayer (private or public) or horde as well? Because I got through 50 waves today, and got a ton of kills with the sawed off and hammerburst (am at 117 with s/o and started with 5).

Thanks for your help my fellow gears!

Hey man, its multiplayer versus only so private or public. Horde only counts for execution my man

Thank you very much! I started trying to unlock some things, and managed to get super reload playing KotH with max rounds lowest score.

For the first blood ribbons though, I'm hitting up warzone. Only takes a minute for each (if you stalemate) and you can also go for some hail mary's with the boomshot!

Thanks again for your help though!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...