BEWARE potential glitch!

NO1KEV

Right so I 3 star'd every level and then grinded out 1000 bounces with Stella. The fantastic ach (play for 10 hours) still had not unlocked so I grinded out coins on the very last wall of pigs level (level 130) and was worried that big purse )collect 5000 coins) wouldn't unlock but it did, still no play 10 hours ach. So my advice is DO NOT 3 star all levels unless fantastic ach has unlocked. I'm gona un-install the game re-download and grind out the ten hours AGAIN! Sighhhh....

Have you tried leaving the phone in-game plugged to a charger? I'm pretty sure being in the menus and such counts towards the time because I got the achievement before I finished Episode 2 and I was looking in the photo album when it popped.

My game glitched as I 3-starred the last level I needed for getting 131 levels with 3 stars which would've also given me my last photo. Needless to say I'm playing through a second time as well.

I only have a 5 min lockout screen on my phone. I'm now on my 3rd install and tryin again. Currently done 9 hours. I will be mega pissed if its permanently glitches on me. I could reset my phone but then I would have to re-download all my updates and games and I just haven't got the patience for that! The other annoying thing is that there is no counter anywhere for the time played so it might be permanently stuck on 3 hours or something for all I know

My game glitched as I 3-starred the last level I needed for getting 131 levels with 3 stars which would've also given me my last photo.

damn that sucks. I'm stuck at 19/20 achs. Ive re-installed this game 3 times and done 15 hours plus each time and the fantastic achievement will NOT unlock ive given up cos I'm bored to death of ab Stella now.

• 1 month later...

The 1 hour achievement didn't pop for me until I was almost finished episode 2; I should've been closing in on the 10 hour achievement by then. I'm guessing something is wonky with how it keeps track. I still have to 3-star some levels and whatnot so I'll see if it eventually pops.

• 2 weeks later...

Right ok, I'm not saying this is a solution BUT this FINALLY unlocked for me on my 5TH install. I just left the game on the 1st level in the game overnight for 10-12 hours straight and it unlocked. I only have a 5min lockout screen so I used a bit of tin foil/kitchen foil and pinched the screen this keeps the game\phone from turning off. I take no credit for the tin foil method I saw it over on trueachievements. So I wonder if you have to play the SAME level for ten hours?! Now deleted this shite

Starting to think you have to play for 10hrs straight for this to work now. It tracked properly for a few people early on, but since a patch it's been glitchy for most people I know, who have only been able to get it to work if in a level for 10hrs straight. Pretty sure the 1hr achievement is the same way now, since I didn't get it until near the end of episode 1, after playing for quite a while in one sitting. I'm well over 20hrs now without it popping (not all at once), so may try letting it go for 10hrs straight when I get a chance to see if that works. If not, I'll reinstall and try it that way again. I'll post the results after that, but probably won't be for a few days. I know the game was draining my phone faster than it would charge while plugged in (shut off after a few hours with dead battery), but that was with the sound on, so hopefully turning the sound off will allow me to leave it on that long without it melting (gets stupid hot as well).

Well, so much for that theory. I started letting it run after work, intending to run it all night, and the achievement popped after 2 & 1/2 hrs. I know I was well over 20 hrs played, and definitely didn't run it for 10 hrs straight. Maybe it only counts each hour played straight? In other words, if you play less than an hour, it doesn't save it? No idea, just glad it finally popped. And I didn't do a reinstall. Best advice I can give to anyone having trouble is just plug it in and let it run. Turning of the sound took care of the issue with it draining faster than it charged by the way.

Finally got the 10 hour achievement to unlock as well.. I left my phone on (which I had done previously for long periods) at work with the sound off on the wall of pigs 4, for 4 hours, and some point during that time the achievement popped. Should just need to grind out a few hundred coins and then spend them and I'm done.

Edited by Xenolith666

If it is like the other games in this series, you must complete the level to actually save your time played. I don't have the achievement yet, but I'm guessing it matters in accumulating time.

I always finished every level before turning it off when I was running it for the time played, still took well over 20 hours.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...