WARNING!! (inconceivable!) Achievement !

Painkiller Q8

I finished the game then I went back to get everything for the %100 and When i found the last item from the challengs (NO ACHIEVEMENT) so probably this achievement will unlock after you have completed the game, just like (No Stone Left Unturned) Achievement !

So make sure to complete everything %100 before you finish the game :/

Thank god I have a back up save before the finish ... But it's only %94 :(

I will have to go back for those annoying challenges !

Edited: MY BAD everyone !

I was missing this (Challenge 12 - Previous Inhabitants - Cliffside Bunker) the flags !

it doesn't show on the map, I mean theres no camp to fast travel to so i missed it

mow i unlocked the achievement :)

Thanks to (seVn fiRe) he sent me a message on LIVE and told me about those flags

Edited by Painkiller Q8

I got screwed on this too. I got everything 100% complete before beating the game. After the final cutscene I got the endgame achievement and the achievement for finding all of the collectables, but the challenges one didn't pop. Can only hope they patch the game later and it pops, but until than I'm done with this game and it's time to send it back to Gamefly.

I got screwed on this too. I got everything 100% complete before beating the game. After the final cutscene I got the endgame achievement and the achievement for finding all of the collectables, but the challenges one didn't pop. Can only hope they patch the game later and it pops, but until than I'm done with this game and it's time to send it back to Gamefly.
Go and check cliffside bunker, i thought the same as you but as the OP figured out it doesnt show the cliffside bunker as a fast travel location,

press select to open your map and scroll over it to see if you got 100% there, i was missing a poster to burn. good luck.