Deal of the Week Thread

TemporalWizard

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Already picked up guardians me, dirt 3, and dungeons and dragons. Probably will also get asura's wrath. And family guy at 15?! I will definitely be getting that! The connection in guardians is good and the game is fun to boot once you get used to the controls. It's like a tactical rpg to me. So, for anyone on the fence, you can't go wrong for a buck ;)

Any one recommend Bejeweled 3? Never played it before. Also, anyone who has 200G, how hard and how much time is the 200G?

Just downloaded it last night since it was only a buck. Graphics are really crisp and it plays like other Bejeweled games(only played 15 mins), but it has a ton of modes. I read somewhere that somebody said it can kinda become a grind towards the end, but that didn't deter me. Try TA, perhaps someone has guides for all the chievos there?

Just downloaded it last night since it was only a buck. Graphics are really crisp and it plays like other Bejeweled games(only played 15 mins), but it has a ton of modes. I read somewhere that somebody said it can kinda become a grind towards the end, but that didn't deter me. Try TA, perhaps someone has guides for all the chievos there?

Yeah I tried that but they don't have that specific info I want. Maybe I'll get it, I mean it's only $1. I'll download the trial later and see if I like it. Thanks for the reply. :)

nice theres a couple games in todays sale iv been after. 79p walking dead season 2 yes please lol

Tony Hawk PS HD - $4.94 USD

Walking Dead Season Two - $0.99 USD

Super Streetfighter IV Arcade Edition - $9.89 USD

Brothers - $4.04 USD

Tomb Raider - $13.49 USD

Darkness II - $7.49 USD

Prototype 2 - $9.99 USD

Resident Evil Opteration Raccoon City - $9.99 USD

Viking - $3.74 USD

Edited by Kankui

I played Viking LONG time ago.... Pretty easy 1000 but use a guide to help find the skulls because the levels aren't replayable (if memory serves).

Just bought Brothers the other day... Apparently payed 90 cents more when I did... ARG! hehehe

Shame Tony Hawk isn't like a buck. Picked up Walking Dead for sure!

nice theres a couple games in todays sale iv been after. 79p walking dead season 2 yes please lol

Bought it without hesitation. I didn't buy day 1 as TWD Season 1 Ep 1 was free and then Wolf Among Us was free as well so I delayed purchase. This isn't free, but I'll take it for a dollar without question.

This is one of two things I was hoping for this week, the other is a sale on Metro 2033 or Last Light.

Bought it without hesitation. I didn't buy day 1 as TWD Season 1 Ep 1 was free and then Wolf Among Us was free as well so I delayed purchase. This isn't free, but I'll take it for a dollar without question.

This is one of two things I was hoping for this week, the other is a sale on Metro 2033 or Last Light.

yh man its a steal. even if it does go free i dont think we will miss 79p. i wouldnt be suprised if at least one of the metro games went on sale. i have both anyway but it needs to go on sale so people can try it out

Xbox 360 Ultimate Game Sale only Saturday 22nd February 2014

Assassin's Creed Revelations $19.99 $9.99

Fallout 3 $14.99 $4.94

Condemned $19.99 $4.99

Mortal Kombat $19.99 $4.99

Sonic Generations $29.99 $7.49

Payday 2 $34.99 $11.54

The Cave $14.99 $3.74

State of Decay $19.99 $9.99

Of these, the only ones tempting me are Condemned and The Cave. What is holding me though is that Condemned is so old, it may be a potential game for MS to give away one these months, and The Cave I tried the trial but I'm not getting into it, but I keep reading that it's great. Don't know what to do with these.

Of these, the only ones tempting me are Condemned and The Cave. What is holding me though is that Condemned is so old, it may be a potential game for MS to give away one these months, and The Cave I tried the trial but I'm not getting into it, but I keep reading that it's great. Don't know what to do with these.

I recommend The Cave to anyone. I loved that game. For $4 it is well worth it.

Hmm I think I'll just buy it then. I mean, it's so cheap that I guess why not. What about Condemned?

i enjoyed condemned 2 so i grabbed condemned 1, if it does go free i wont mind losing out of £3.74

found this. it was posted on the 18th but it has cod ghosts so these might be todays games

CoD Ghost 46€ (-33%, por confirmar)

- Metal Gear Rising Revengeance 18'49€ (-63%)

- Diablo III 40'19 (-33%)

- The Orange Box 4'99€ (-75%)

- Red Dead Redemption 7'49€ (-75%)

- Darksouls 4'99€ (-75%)

- Nights Into Dreams 2'37€ (-75%)

- Pool Nation 0'94€ (-90%)

- Real Steel 1'89€ (-80%)

Edited by Lewie B I ReQ

i enjoyed condemned 2 so i grabbed condemned 1, if it does go free i wont mind losing out of £3.74

found this. it was posted on the 18th but it has cod ghosts so these might be todays games

CoD Ghost 46€ (-33%, por confirmar)

- Metal Gear Rising Revengeance 18'49€ (-63%)

- Diablo III 40'19 (-33%)

- The Orange Box 4'99€ (-75%)

- Red Dead Redemption 7'49€ (-75%)

- Darksouls 4'99€ (-75%)

- Nights Into Dreams 2'37€ (-75%)

- Pool Nation 0'94€ (-90%)

- Real Steel 1'89€ (-80%)

Yeah, you're right it's not that bad it's only 5$ (for me). Also those appear to be the new deals. Here's a link: http://xbldb.com/offer-history/price-changes/price-decreases

Yeah, you're right it's not that bad it's only 5$ (for me). Also those appear to be the new deals. Here's a link: http://xbldb.com/offer-history/price-changes/price-decreases

if your gonna get condemned and or the cave might as well grab em before they go to normal price.

might grab orange box but im not too sure never played half life games or portal etc, got the rest of the games or dont really want em.

how long is this ultimate sale again. until the 28th right?

if your gonna get condemned and or the cave might as well grab em before they go to normal price.

might grab orange box but im not too sure never played half life games or portal etc, got the rest of the games or dont really want em.

how long is this ultimate sale again. until the 28th right?

Yeah I think I might buy em. Still have a couple of hours to think about it though since here it's still 9:46PM Saturday and yesterday's deals were live until like 8:00am today. But will most likely buy them.

The ultimate sale ends the 25th. I'm assuming that's also the last day for the 1-Day only sales.