New achievements showing for me - strange

Thorpe

I was looking at my Prey achievements on Xbox.com when I discovered something odd. I noticed there were a set of new achievements (not unlocked). The thing that makes this weird is that some of the level completion ones have been removed from the list and it is not showing as a full 1000 score title.

What's this all about? Do you think these were an old set of achievements and that Xbox.com has made some mistake? I check direct on my Xbox 360 and everything is normal. However, on Xbox.com it's different.

See for yourself...

http://i36.tinypic.com/1z5kher.png

EDIT: OK - a few minutes later, it is showing the correct list. Have no clue about those ones in the screenshot. Guessing these were scrapped.

I was looking at my Prey achievements on Xbox.com when I discovered something odd. I noticed there were a set of new achievements (not unlocked). The thing that makes this weird is that some of the level completion ones have been removed from the list and it is not showing as a full 1000 score title.

What's this all about? Do you think these were an old set of achievements and that Xbox.com has made some mistake? I check direct on my Xbox 360 and everything is normal. However, on Xbox.com it's different.

See for yourself...

http://i36.tinypic.com/1z5kher.png

EDIT: OK - a few minutes later, it is showing the correct list. Have no clue about those ones in the screenshot. Guessing these were scrapped.

you actually had me pretty razed there because i mean really 1250 for prey nooo way!!!

• 1 year later...