PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > LEGO Star Wars II
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-06-2008, 03:55 AM   #1
Deathblow23

IRON MIND's Gamercard
Mini-kit glitches galore!!!...Please, somebody who has 1K or knows...HELP ME!!!

I played Lego star wars II when it came out a couple of yeasr ago. I put it down without maxing all the achievements and I have recently come back to it to finish. I am above 93% completed now and I am going back in "free play" and finding all the mini-kits and red blocks, etc...and there 3-4 that, when I touch them...they just float away and never save/register with my total for that level. I cleared my cache, and have even played both story and free modes again to see if that mattered and it does the same thing! What is going on here?
Deathblow23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 01:55 PM   #2
_DaNnY_

DaBlackAlbino's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathblow23 View Post
I played Lego star wars II when it came out a couple of yeasr ago. I put it down without maxing all the achievements and I have recently come back to it to finish. I am above 93% completed now and I am going back in "free play" and finding all the mini-kits and red blocks, etc...and there 3-4 that, when I touch them...they just float away and never save/register with my total for that level. I cleared my cache, and have even played both story and free modes again to see if that mattered and it does the same thing! What is going on here?
They're not glitched. You already got them before.

Just for some reason as weird as it seems some mini-kits remain on the level even once you've collected them. Get the mini-kit detector and turn it on, you only need the mini-kits that the arrows point you to
_DaNnY_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 02:08 PM   #3
eviltb

Send a message via MSN to eviltb

eviltb's Gamercard
Kits you have already collected get replaced with a blue stud, so you know you've got them in that level. As advised previously, get that mini-kit detector on and also check how many kits you've collected in a level before you start it, so you know how many are needed.

"I got better things to do tonight than die!" - Springer
eviltb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 02:16 PM   #4
Danny909

Danny 909's Gamercard
Yes this has happened to my friend exactly the same story as u and after i told him to use the minikit detector it worked like a charm and he knew which 1s to get.
Danny909 is offline   Reply With Quote