PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > American Wasteland
Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2006, 11:37 PM   #1
g4m3r7ag

Send a message via ICQ to g4m3r7ag Send a message via AIM to g4m3r7ag Send a message via MSN to g4m3r7ag Send a message via Yahoo to g4m3r7ag

g4m3r7ag's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   UNO - Silver
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
[Glitches]

Well if you want to have some fun times

Any Map:

Skate around without looking like your skating, When your skating pull back on your stick so you slow down and get one foot off your board and tap RB multiple times. Eventually you will start skating while appearing to be off your board.

Chicago:

This is by far the best glitch. Go to the Half pipe and go to the side where you can revert over it to the other side. Grind like your going into the U shaped pool. Without jumping hold B and Diagonal Down Right (Airwalk) then tap R trigger (Revert) and you will go to the other side of the spline. If you hold on to B you will be skating around like your in the air. You can do any holdable tricks and keep your combo going.
Old 02-14-2006, 07:46 PM   #2
Steve Vice

Send a message via AIM to Steve Vice Send a message via MSN to Steve Vice
Re: [Glitches]

Another one

The Mall: head down the set of stairs where you are asked to do land a trick while clearing the stairs, to the left there will be a room with ramps on every wall, as you enter skate up the very first ramp to your left, spine and do any trick, and you'll be stuck in the wall and be able to pull of a combo into the millions, when you feel you want to land it just press LB and RB to get off the board and you'll jump safely down.
Old 07-27-2006, 06:01 PM   #3
dark soul 61

dark soul 61's Gamercard
anywhere:
find a corner that goes inward get facing to it jump up down on the left stick ull go inside it
Old 07-28-2006, 01:25 AM   #4
JJBDude

Send a message via MSN to JJBDude

JJBDude48's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
The glitch which I always see everyone do online (that annoys me) is when you go to the top of the stairs near Bronson in Hollywood and spray tag the ledge and start bouncing up an down on the spot.

I am going to test out the skating without a board glitch, that's a cool one which I wouldn't mind using.
Closed Thread