Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Fallout 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-07-2008, 06:59 PM   #1
euanpetrie

FoxUniform's Gamercard
Behemoth at Jury Station?

A guide states "This one can be found outside of Jury Metro, to activate him walk around till you see train tracks and a turned over dumpster with a teddy bear inside a locked cage, open the cage and grab the bear and turn around to watch it charging at you."

I have been looking around and can't find no tracks or teady bear. This is OUTSIDE in the wastelands around Jury Station right?

Can anyone point me in the right direction, its my last behemoth
euanpetrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 07:08 PM   #2
Hayden

Send a message via MSN to Hayden

Hayden x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Bronze   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Hayden   x360a Representer   Over Achiever - Silver   Referrals - Silver   x360a Book Club   Donator - Level 2   Achievement Guide - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   Member of the Month
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
Head west from the station and you will see some birds circling in the distance, keep walking towards them and you will see a load of smashed up train carriages and there you will find the turned over dumpster with the teddy bear in.

Open the cage and turn around and you will see the behemoth running down the hill towards you.
Old 11-07-2008, 07:12 PM   #3
Tieg

Tieg's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayden View Post
Head west from the station and you will see some birds circling in the distance, keep walking towards them and you will see a load of smashed up train carriages and there you will find the turned over dumpster with the teddy bear in.

Open the cage and turn around and you will see the behemoth running down the hill towards you.
For me I did the same thing...but when I turned around I didn't see him right away...I was like WTF....then I moved towards the town...about 50 yards and I saw him walking around. 2 shots with the fatboy was all that was needed to search his mauled carcass.
FRIENDSHIP: A smile. A hug. A touch. A tender thought. Friends are for holding your hand, for sharing your laughter and for wiping away your tears. We all need friends. Even when we're trying to take over the universe. Only then they're just pond-life, to be used for their military knowledge and diplomatic skills, then spat out and urinated on from a great height. Proving their worth as mere stepping stones on the road to your goal as the ultimate leader. That's what friends are for.
Tieg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 10:12 PM   #4
Outline

Send a message via Skype™ to Outline

Abylities's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I didn't even open the cage, I just lingered around there.
Old 11-08-2008, 12:14 AM   #5
MeeseOrMoose

Send a message via AIM to MeeseOrMoose

d0ublezer0seven's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tieg View Post
For me I did the same thing...but when I turned around I didn't see him right away...I was like WTF....then I moved towards the town...about 50 yards and I saw him walking around. 2 shots with the fatboy was all that was needed to search his mauled carcass.

Same here, maybe it just takes awhile to react to the fact that you took the teddy bear. Although, mine could have been because the Behemoth arrived at about half health (followed by 2 giant radscorpions and a couple brotherhood outcasts and their robot who were all blasting/stinging away at the poor thing...) one shot from my fat-man and I killed all of um'. Boy was that a lot of loot!

Huzzah, finally 10k gamer-score

MeeseOrMoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 12:19 AM   #6
Ry Fryy

Ry Fryy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outline View Post
I didn't even open the cage, I just lingered around there.
I did that the second time (he killed me the first encounter). The first time I did open the cage and then I turned around and saw him, but after I went back I just sorta wandered around and eventually it showed up. I'm pretty sure there is no activation needed. The Behemoth is probably just wandering around that area.

Beware of he who took them, he goes by many names. The Bogeyman, the Shadowed One, but all are he the same. Remember to always behave, for sins he wont abide. He wields a rusty, jagged blade to cut out your insides. The bullies and their spiteful wrath will find torment as well. Soon he will strike them where they stand and drag them into hell. So do not cry aloud at night, stay hidden in your bed. Or the Bogeyman from Silent Hill will come chop off your head.

Ry Fryy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 06:10 AM   #7
Omegafr

I m The Omega's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ry Fryy View Post
I did that the second time (he killed me the first encounter). The first time I did open the cage and then I turned around and saw him, but after I went back I just sorta wandered around and eventually it showed up. I'm pretty sure there is no activation needed. The Behemoth is probably just wandering around that area.
Same thing for me. I've always wandered when reading the threads why a Behemoth would appear after u pick a teddy bear. Is he jealous u've got one when he doesn't? Is this bear the totem of the god of Behemots?

I can confirm (worked on my two playthrough) that the Behemoth appears just after u spend a few time around the train

100 % Complete : Tomb Raider Underworld (1250), Dead Space, Resident Evil 5, Bioshock, Oblivion (1250), Tomb Raider Legend, Condemned, Cloning Clyde (XBLA), Worms (XBLA)

Painfuly close : Blue Dragon (995), Call of Duty 4 (980), Dead Rising (980), The Force Unleashed (955), Mirror's Edge (935), BF : Bad Company (915), GTA IV (905), Fable 2 Pub Games (XBLA, 180)

Working on : Fable 2 (980), Fallout 3 (960/1350)
Omegafr is offline   Reply With Quote