|11-08-2008, 12:26 AM||#1|
Cell Phone Locations
This is a work on progress. I'm also sort of working on a guide for the rest of the achievements. But I may just pass that on to some one else.
Here's what I have so far:
To see what cell phones you have picked up, press start and go to "Cell Phone Messages".
Inaugural Assault (7)
1. [Adios] This is located northeast of the Lincoln Memorial almost between two pillars.
2. [I Am El Arma] This cell phone may require a little bit of searching. It is dropped by one of the terrorists in the battle at the beginning of the stage. So it's in open area where the helicopter crashes.
(Be advised that you cannot back track to this location when you move onto the next area, fire will be blocking you from returning. You will come back to this point later in the level so there is no need to restart the level.)
3. [All Assaults Green] In the area where you have to snipe the two RPG gunners. Kill a man with a hoodie and he will drop it.
4. [Delgado DUI] After killing the RPG gunner on top of the Lincoln Memorial (4th gunner), three enemies will attack you as you move north. One of them will have the cell phone. He is wearing an orange vest.
(Be advised that once you start to go north of the Lincoln Memorial in a narrow walkway, a fire will block your path from returning to the earlier part of the level until you kill the RPG gunner at the LCD screen.)
5. [Reacquire Targets] After passing through a narrow path, you will see a bunch of stacked red boxes. There is a dead SS agent leaning on a metal fence. Northwest of him is a tent. Inside the tent there is a control panel, the cell phone is on top of it.
6. [Canisters] After killing the 5th RPG gunner, follow the path until you begin moving east again. There will be four portable toilets in the vicinity and a trailer on your left when you are facing east. Enemy will attack in this narrow area. One of them has the cell phone.
7. [Earn Every Penny] When you return to the Lincoln Memorial, there will be four terrorists in a gunfight with the rest of the SS agents. One of them has the cell phone. If you can, search their body after you have killed one of them. Once you have killed all of them, the level will end quickly. So you must rush to the cell phone and pick it up. If you miss it, you have to restart the level.
1. [Target Number Two] At the beginning of the level you will get a prompt to press LB to throw a grenade. You will encounter enemy here. Once they are taken care of, the first room on the left is a small office. The cell phone is on top of the desk.
2. [Reservations] After hackng the door open, you will be attacked by three men. One of these has a cell phone.
3. [Building's wired] In the room northeast of the bomb you have to diffuse. The room is green. The cell phone is on a bench.
4. [Vargas's Speech] After diffusing the bomb you will come to a large room with a T shaped stair case. You will be attacked by enemy soldiers here. One of them has the cell phone.
1. [Lost Control] In the hallway with the three fire extinguishers, you 'll come into contact with an enemy that is carrying the cell phone.
2. [Inner Circle] After you diffuse the first bomb, follow the wires until it goes into a wall. Now face south and you will see the cell phone sitting on the pedestool of the bust. There is a grenade on the ground to the left.
3. [Not the Senate Chambers] When you come to a long set of fancy stairs, you will be attacked by three men. One of them has the cell phone.
4. [For Guadalupe] In the circular room where you get ambushed by guys one the ground floor and from guys above. Kill one of the guys with the shotgun. He's usually on the left side.
5. [Explosives Dscovered] In the same room as #4. It is on a bench to the southwest.
6. [Past, Present or Future] When you drop down in a circular room, one of the terrorists here has it.
1. [Diplomacy of Death] After going down the elevator and arguing with your superior. You will come to a tunnel with a rail car. In this tunnel, east of the rail car is a control room. The room to the south east of this has a small control panel in the middle of the room. The cell phone is on top of this control panel.
2. [Wichita] Follow the rail/track until you get to an electric fence. you can go either left or right. Go right and you will reach a room with a few boxes and enemies. There will be two men on a slightly higher level on the north side of this room. There are also two double doors here. You can reach this by jumping on the boxes. One of the guys you killed had a cell phone.
3. [Garfield] After the last cellphone, move to the next room to the south. Clear the enemies and go up onto the catwalk. You will see it to your north once you get onto the catwalk.
4. [Who Are They Talking To?] After tripping the laser which closes the door, you will be back in the tunnel with the rail cars. As you move southwest along the tunnel, there will be a room on your right. When you enter this room, the cell phone will be on the left side.
5. [Invaded by Costa Sentava] You will reach a point where there are 4 turret cameras and you have to hack a computer to open the electric gate. After opening the gate, you will see it on top of some boxes as you pass through the gate.
|11-14-2008, 09:21 AM||#3|
I've only played up until level 5. I haven't played this for a while. I'll probably start again soon as I'll have more time off from work. The game is not too exciting for me to play it, heh. If anybody else wants to add to this, feel free.
As for the cameras, I don't have any tactic. I'll try to put up all the locations as I play through the game as well.
|11-26-2008, 12:29 AM||#6|
Join Date: Jun 2007
Gamertag: ReD S1X
I've just noticed that make sure to finish the level when you found all the cell phones, if you quit the game all the sudden, the cell phone you found will not count as completed.
100% : 423 / CLOSE : 5 / NOT THAT CLOSE : 5
Reached to 300,000G @ 16/8/13
Achieved 10,000 achievements @ 28/12/12
Last edited by ReD S1X; 11-27-2008 at 03:44 PM.
|11-27-2008, 02:54 PM||#7|
Join Date: Oct 2007
|12-01-2008, 07:54 AM||#9|
Sorry guys, but I probably won't be finishing this guide any time soon. If anybody feels like finishing it, feel free to take the credit. Thanks for the compliments on the descriptions. I tried to be as descriptive as possible since a lot of the achievement guides I read are poorly put together and I'm just trying to avoid putting other people through the same aggravation.