PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Gears of War 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-29-2012, 11:38 AM   #1
UKHC1977

weaponx031277's Gamercard
Two Quick Questions

Ive done all the campaign missions in co op or so i thought. When i go to the acheivements section on the journal it says theres one left to do. Is there anyway to see whcih one it is?

Second thing ive just got my NAT settings to open and now can go to Social matches and get Bot fills. Can this be done with Annex mode on ranked to go towards the acheivement or do you need a full set of human players?
UKHC1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 05:37 AM   #2
TheGoldenReaper

Send a message via AIM to TheGoldenReaper

xWAx Nomsters's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
1) No, there isn't unfortunately. There's a good chance that the training mission is the last one you're missing.

2) You can attain all multiplayer achievements in social matches with bots. I don't think there are any achievements exclusive to ranked matchmaking. If there are, it would say so in the achievement description.
Old 12-07-2012, 10:35 AM   #3
UKHC1977

weaponx031277's Gamercard
No its not the training mission at the start. I did most of the campaign on easy with a second controller plugged in. Ive got a horrible feeling that its gone into standby doing this. Ah well excuse to do the campaign again and grind out a bit more of serioulsy 2.0
UKHC1977 is offline   Reply With Quote