PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Far Cry 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-11-2008, 02:24 PM   #1
Soprano01

Angry Utility Man not unlocking?

Looking at the map, I see four cellular towers. There is not the yellow triangle offering me a mission on them any more so presume thats it? However I did not get Utility Man achievement.

Anyone else in the same boat??

Edit UPDATE: Hmmm, some other forums say its a glitch, that your target has to die and not get up again after you shoot him. That really sucks big time if true. I have played 8+ hours on the game. I have no idea which of my targets got up again and am not starting over again...

Really annoyed

Last edited by Soprano01; 11-11-2008 at 02:40 PM.
Soprano01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 09:40 PM   #2
killerc0P

k1llercop's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soprano01 View Post
Looking at the map, I see four cellular towers. There is not the yellow triangle offering me a mission on them any more so presume thats it? However I did not get Utility Man achievement.

Edit UPDATE: Hmmm, some other forums say its a glitch, that your target has to die and not get up again after you shoot him. That really sucks big time if true. I have played 8+ hours on the game. I have no idea which of my targets got up again and am not starting over again...

Really annoyed
You have done 6 on both sides (North&South) If so I heard it was a glitch also and apparently it glitches the diamond achievement as well.
Old 11-11-2008, 10:14 PM   #3
666priest

Priest LLC's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soprano01 View Post

Really annoyed
If you done all the tower missions on both sides and you didn't get paid on one mission,then you will not get the achievement as well as the diamond achievement, trust me I know because I didn't get the achievement.

It is better to reign in hell, than to sever in heaven!

666priest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 01:16 AM   #4
the_b1ues

Radiantmist's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   SOTF Winner   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
I got paid for all of them but still didnt get the points

the_b1ues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 08:17 PM   #5
Maku

M4XX PoW3R's Gamercard
I thought you can do all the towers on either side?
Maku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 10:11 PM   #6
nexus1K

I got it

Not a glitch I think. When I got to the south I got all the diamonds, then hit the trucks, and then did the cellular phone missions. I completed the missions but did not get the achievement. As happened to others, in the last two missions it said mission completed as soon as they spotted me without actually killing the target. I went back to the saved games and did the cellular missions again. This time a made sure that I wasn't seen and that I killed the target. After I completed each mission I made sure I got the 15 diamonds (had to repeat one of them) and after the last one I unlocked the achievement. If you still want the achievement you can spend 20 minutes going through your saved games until you are at the point that the cellular missions just unlocked and do them all. It will take an hour and you'll get your 30 points. If you did not get all the diamonds because of this you may have do the main missions again too.
nexus1K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 02:18 PM   #7
the_b1ues

Radiantmist's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   SOTF Winner   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
This game really annoys me now

the_b1ues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 05:52 PM   #8
ell635

ell635's Gamercard
You have to complete the Cellular Tower missions in the Northern and Southern District.

There's about 6-10 Cellular Tower Missions in the Northern District, and assumably the same in the Southern
ell635 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 03:12 AM   #9
Mgetter

MGetter's Gamercard
and you know, i hated this game before. i was actually beginning to enjoy myself and getting achievements which is always good, but as usual, this game found a way to make itself unenjoyable. great. thanks for the truly awful game.
Mgetter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 12:54 AM   #10
Hichia

Hichia's Gamercard
umm theres only 4 in the north wtf is this? do i have to restart ?
Hichia is offline   Reply With Quote