PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Call of Duty 3
Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2012, 11:33 PM   #3211
anolop

anolop's Gamercard
As I said, I'll be online most days between 10 am and 22 pm EST. Send me a message on LIVE with "CoD 3 boost".
Old 02-05-2012, 10:31 PM   #3212
Stamulevich

TAMB0's Gamercard
I am hearing that lag causes more score to be earned in multiplayer. I'm definitively interested in exploring this with a group of 8 people.

EST time zone
Old 02-06-2012, 02:22 AM   #3213
AK Punk

Send a message via MSN to AK Punk

AK Punk's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Arrow Gamertag is AK Punk

STILL looking to boost COD3 on about every day. If interested send me a message via XBL. Can be on any time if given prior knowledge.
Old 02-06-2012, 05:57 PM   #3214
Dreshdae

Dreshdae's Gamercard
Same as above. Add me to boost. Already got 2 of the mp-ach.

Gamertag: Dreshdae
Old 02-07-2012, 07:05 PM   #3215
SATYATEX

SATYATEX's Gamercard
What if we try to set up an exact date for a trial boostin' session? I'm free this weekend, let's try to get 8 ppl together for 3pm CET sun 12th ( EST is 6 hrs behind me if I remember well, must be checked) I can join for around 4 hrs, it's probably enough to get 7-8000 pts for everyone, next weekend we can do the same sat and sun.
An earlier appointment would be better for sure (I could come from 11am my time but it's horrible for anyone in the States, 4-5am...) bcs the anti-boosters and legit players possibly aren't online that time, any suggestions would be appreciated, if 8 ppl are interested and we can find a time frame suitable for everyone I'll start a listing. Pls let me know what u think, thx in adv.
Old 02-07-2012, 09:41 PM   #3216
crimeISking007

crimeISking007's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by SATYATEX View Post
What if we try to set up an exact date for a trial boostin' session? I'm free this weekend, let's try to get 8 ppl together for 3pm CET sun 12th ( EST is 6 hrs behind me if I remember well, must be checked) I can join for around 4 hrs, it's probably enough to get 7-8000 pts for everyone, next weekend we can do the same sat and sun.
An earlier appointment would be better for sure (I could come from 11am my time but it's horrible for anyone in the States, 4-5am...) bcs the anti-boosters and legit players possibly aren't online that time, any suggestions would be appreciated, if 8 ppl are interested and we can find a time frame suitable for everyone I'll start a listing. Pls let me know what u think, thx in adv.
@SATYATEX I want to boost all multiplayer achievements send FR or message me GT: crimeisking007
Old 02-08-2012, 10:21 AM   #3217
Invarian

Invarian's Gamercard
Quote:
Count me in!

I've been trying to boost this game for a couple of weeks now without any luck. I'm on GMT time but can be available whenever.

I think a fixed date and time would be better for everyone.

Gamertag: Invarian
Old 02-08-2012, 12:45 PM   #3218
Keyswored

Send a message via MSN to Keyswored

Keyswored's Gamercard
Quote:
You can count me in.
Gamertag : Keyswored
TA member
www.trueachievements.com

Need Runescape membership? Sign up here!
https://secure.runescape.com/m=frien...UGnSUTF-YTNg4A

Click the link below for all of your Asia gaming needs!
http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-jpw3.html
Old 02-08-2012, 12:58 PM   #3219
anolop

anolop's Gamercard
Quote:
I'm in!! Since you're fra Hungary, we're in the same timezone (GMT +1) so that's perfect!
Old 02-08-2012, 04:37 PM   #3220
M V P BOANERPRO

M V P ACHILLES's Gamercard
me too....count me in...matter of fact I've another xbox ...if you are taking me in...ill pick up a copy. just lemme know. thnx

GT: M V P ACHILLES
Old 02-08-2012, 06:43 PM   #3221
SATYATEX

SATYATEX's Gamercard
OK guys, let's do the listing! So once again: Sunday 12th Feb, starting at 15.00 CET, closing around 19.00, pls sign up latest sat.afternoon bcs the party will be set up only in case if 8 ppl will be there for sure, no sense for letting 5-6 ppl or less sit in the lobby and wait for some miracle...
FRs will be sent after we got the 8 Knights on the list (the reality is that my FL is at 99/100 and must decide who will be deleted at least temporarily)
So here we go:

8. SATYATEX

Dummy profiles are OK as well but pls mention it on the list like this: "X.Y.dummy"
cheers
Old 02-09-2012, 12:39 AM   #3222
anolop

anolop's Gamercard
Quote:
1. anolop
8. SATYATEX
cheers
I can do this almost every day of the week if people are keen on boosting alot!
Old 02-10-2012, 07:20 AM   #3223
SATYATEX

SATYATEX's Gamercard
Sry guys but I have bad news must delete myself from the list, woke up today with fever, serious headache and pain in the throat, felt back into the bed and must call the doc, it looks I'll be out of order for some days but don't stop the listing bcs of me, re-check the date if necessary, I'm really sorry but it wasn't unexpectable it's under -20Celsius here and my immunity system is too weak for this...
Old 02-10-2012, 11:44 AM   #3224
neil_lien

I'd be interested boosting this game... need all multiplayer achievements.

Has anyone asked treyarch to put on double points constantly for this game? :-)

+ Unlocked: every achievement on every COD +
(from COD1 to Ghosts)
Old 02-11-2012, 07:25 PM   #3225
CanuckLefty

canucklefty's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Sayatex is on the right track, an established time must be set. Let's shoot for 2/19 at the same time?
Old 02-11-2012, 10:15 PM   #3226
SATYATEX

SATYATEX's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanuckLefty View Post
Sayatex is on the right track, an established time must be set. Let's shoot for 2/19 at the same time?
Thanks mate, the damned flu ruined my first attempt but I don't give up, added 8 ppl from the previous posts to my FL (5 of them accepted already, 3 are pending) hopefully I will recover myself for next sat and sun and we can set up the first party. I think it's a little bit safer way to get more than 8 ppl wanting to boost it, anything can happen to anybody (here's my case for example) but the sessions can flow if we have replacement or dummy backups. If u r interested as well, pls msg me on XBL and I'll add u, cheers
Old 02-11-2012, 10:20 PM   #3227
SATYATEX

SATYATEX's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by anolop View Post
I'm in!! Since you're fra Hungary, we're in the same timezone (GMT +1) so that's perfect!
I added u on XBL, pls accept it, I'll do my best to recover for the next weekend...
Old 02-11-2012, 10:22 PM   #3228
SATYATEX

SATYATEX's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by M V P BOANERPRO View Post
me too....count me in...matter of fact I've another xbox ...if you are taking me in...ill pick up a copy. just lemme know. thnx

GT: M V P ACHILLES
Added u on XBL as well, pls accept it, hopefully we can start it next weekend!
Old 02-12-2012, 12:31 AM   #3229
anolop

anolop's Gamercard
Accepted it now mate! I'll be offline next weekend, but that's just for a few days...
Old 02-12-2012, 02:40 PM   #3230
SATYATEX

SATYATEX's Gamercard
OK I try to handle the things from the bed between two sets of medicaments...
The flg guys accepted my FR so far:
Dreshdae
crimeISKing007
Invarian
Keyswored
anolop
CplSimplotUSMC
AK Punk

MVP Achilles refused the FR so we lost him and his dummy account, FR sent to canucklefty but it's pending atm, anolop will be offline next weekend. It means we are pretty close to success but must work more to get the necessary 8 players. 2 more ppl and we can be safe, anolop will join us hopefully a week later.
Old 02-12-2012, 02:52 PM   #3231
crimeISking007

crimeISking007's Gamercard
i want to play online for boosting the achievements!
please add me: crimeisking007
Old 02-12-2012, 04:30 PM   #3232
CanuckLefty

canucklefty's Gamercard

Quote:
OK I try to handle the things from the bed between two sets of medicaments...
The flg guys accepted my FR so far:
Dreshdae
crimeISKing007
Invarian
Keyswored
anolop
CplSimplotUSMC
AK Punk
CanuckLefty

MVP Achilles refused the FR so we lost him and his dummy account, FR sent to canucklefty but it's pending atm, anolop will be offline next weekend. It means we are pretty close to success but must work more to get the necessary 8 players. 2 more ppl and we can be safe, anolop will join us hopefully a week later.
I've since accepted your FR. I'll be there next Sunday at 9am Eastern. It's going to be a grind, but we can do this.
Old 02-15-2012, 12:04 PM   #3233
neil_lien

Do you guys still need a player?

(from COD1 to Ghosts)
Old 02-15-2012, 05:30 PM   #3234
SATYATEX

SATYATEX's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil_lien View Post
Do you guys still need a player?
Pls msg me on XBL if the weekend would be suitable 4u, I'll make a free slot and add u, we'll set up at least 5-6 sessions, much better if 9-10 ppl are available in case if somebody can't join, for example I can't join weekdays at all, only weekends, but u could replace me if the rest of the team can set up a session any weekday.
Old 02-16-2012, 02:21 PM   #3235
neil_lien

Quote:
Pls msg me on XBL if the weekend would be suitable 4u, I'll make a free slot and add u, we'll set up at least 5-6 sessions, much better if 9-10 ppl are available in case if somebody can't join, for example I can't join weekdays at all, only weekends, but u could replace me if the rest of the team can set up a session any weekday.
Done. Could someone PM what the rules are for boosting, so as I'm not wandering about like a newb... (still cleaning off the single player achievements).

(from COD1 to Ghosts)
Old 02-16-2012, 06:29 PM   #3236
SATYATEX

SATYATEX's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil_lien View Post
Done. Could someone PM what the rules are for boosting, so as I'm not wandering about like a newb... (still cleaning off the single player achievements).
Answered and added u meantime I never boosted COD3, played some matches legit only, but we'll have some experienced guys in the lobby, they will teach anyone how to catch/drop the flag at the opposite team's flagpole - that's the essence of the boosting - so we'll get practice in no time and from next week we'll do it professionally btw 9 ppl are on my FL already, u'll be the 10th so I stop collecting ppl here and now, to be continued directly on XBL.
Old 02-19-2012, 01:02 AM   #3237
Salsbar

Salsbar's Gamercard
Looking to boost all online achievements. Message me.

GT: Salsbar
Old 02-20-2012, 11:51 AM   #3238
neil_lien

Went on the multiplayer last night, and it was shockingly bad. The boosting isn't so bad when you get a game (granted there is always players disturbing the boosting session). But the worst is the waiting in lobby, must have spent 30 minutes trying to find a match.

However, I have a question regarding the boosting session we are organising. If there are only two flag points, how do the other 4 players get points in the game (1 collect, 1 throw, and same at the other flag)? Since we are trying to get a full lobby.

(from COD1 to Ghosts)
Old 02-20-2012, 05:45 PM   #3239
MartyMcFal

MartyMcFal's Gamercard
hit me up for cod 3 boosting.

GT - MartyMcFal
Old 02-23-2012, 06:55 PM   #3240
CanuckLefty

canucklefty's Gamercard

Satayex has set up a session for 3pm (GMT+1....9am Eastern) on 2/25. We've had a few drop-outs, so all are welcome to join and hopefully we can get this going.
Closed Thread