Subscribe    Donate
FEAR
Quick links

Old 08-19-2012, 03:21 PM   #1
MKC

Gamertag: mkc318403
Talking You have to be f"n kidding me!

Stupid smily.

I have just been through the best part of 8 missions aka near 9 in campaign, not died once, saved my ammo and yet again this game crashed!!! This time on saving of a check point! Seriously wtf! So I wait 10 mins and nothing i can do but turn off the console to now find the file is corrupt and best part of a weekend has been wasted!

This game is so broken, chevos not unlocking, game crashing, and it does because I saw on a video walkthrough the same thing happened to them, at another point I was at... f"ck this game!

Unbelievable! The game even lets me select my mission but wont let me continue my game... broken piece of turd.

Overrated storyline anyway.

Last edited by MKC; 08-19-2012 at 03:47 PM.
MKC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 06:26 PM   #2
Corrupt.
Semi Fantastic

Gamertag: Corrupt XBA

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Sapphire   Road Map - Sapphire   GSL 15 - 2nd Place   XboxAchievements XBA Club Member   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Apprentice   Staff - Community Team - Moderator Team Lead   ID@Xbox Challenge club - Tier 1   Staff - Community Team -  Super Moderator   Staff - Community Team - Guide Team   BiggD's Challenge Club - Tier 1   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   Xbox One Launch Title Challenge Club - Tier 1
Total Awards: 61 (more» ...)
To be honest the story doesn't take that long and isn't that glitchy, you just seem to have been unlucky!

How to write a Guide/Roadmap | One Games with No Guide | 360/WP/W8/GFWL Games with No Guide
Greenbook | Greenbook Contents List

LOOKING TO COMPLETE MY PAL COLLECTION. IF YOU HAVE ANY PAL RETAIL GAMES YOU WANT TO SELL I WILL GIVE GOOD PRICES! PM ME!
Corrupt. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 06:30 PM   #3
ChickinOnaChain

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Games crashing happens all of the time, with most any game. I had one crash today when I had finally made it passed a pervious sticking point. I took it out and played something else. It happens. It's how you deal with it that matters.

ChickinOnaChain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 07:39 PM   #4
MKC

Gamertag: mkc318403
Hmm, not sure about that lads, was very frustrating game to say the least! Anyway I went back in and started all over again, picking at it hour or two each day. Safe to say after various times of anguish I made it through with well over my target off 500-600 on all games (690g) so happy to put it back on the shelf and go back to Borderlands 2
MKC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 05:24 PM   #5
Durrtysoufsulja

Gamertag: durrtysoufsulja
I played the s*** out of this game and never had any issues so maybe it's just your copy. It was years ago too so idk if that matters. But now that I read this I'm gunna have to rip down to gamestop and see if I can't get a cheap copy
Durrtysoufsulja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2014, 08:39 AM   #6
dogwitch

Gamertag: dogwitch
for some reason i get pause in the game and controls are wondering.