PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Marvel: Ultimate Alliance
Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2006, 05:10 PM   #1
Minty

Send a message via MSN to Minty Send a message via Skype™ to Minty

Minty x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Minty   x360a Representer   Referrals - Gold   15,000 Posts   GamerScore League Season 9 Winner   PAX Meet 2010   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   GSL 8 MVP   Donator - Level 5   x360a Book Club   Submit - Bronze   Bright Idea
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Achievement Trading Thread

Post here if you are looking to trade online achievements with people.

[P1NSEEKER edit] Removed all pre March 1st posts

Last edited by P1NSEEKER; 03-29-2007 at 01:45 PM.
Old 10-07-2006, 05:21 PM   #2
Minty

Send a message via MSN to Minty Send a message via Skype™ to Minty

Minty x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Minty   x360a Representer   Referrals - Gold   15,000 Posts   GamerScore League Season 9 Winner   PAX Meet 2010   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   GSL 8 MVP   Donator - Level 5   x360a Book Club   Submit - Bronze   Bright Idea
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Looking for online matches? No Achievements

Not looking to exchange achievements, just a friendly game against some fellow members?

Old 10-12-2006, 08:05 PM   #3
ac2565
Banned User

Awards Showcase x360a Book Club   Achievement Guide - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Does anyone want to play with me through the game?
Old 10-26-2006, 12:12 PM   #4
Wreckon Dracgon

Wreckon Dracgon's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Gamerscore League Season 7 Winner   Gamerscore League Season 5 Winner   Donator - Level 1   A+ Thread Award   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Gamer Score League First Place, Season 3   Word of Mouth   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter   Gamer Score League First Place, Season 2   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
I'll be playing this game over the weekend probably Saturday 11/28 from 8p-2a EST or Sunday 11/29 from 4a-10a EST or 8p-2a EST. If anyone wants to play through the story mode let me know.
Old 10-26-2006, 11:04 PM   #5
Tyger7
Moderator and Guide Staff

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
I'm up for it, i love this game! Not many fans I see on the site so far. Minty you were on and didnt move this one up to the reg forums? Shame on you. Anyone go ahead and add me id love to play co op to see how it is.

Tag- Tyger7
Old 10-27-2006, 12:23 AM   #6
CHPwannabe

dvidluvzsteph's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
im going to add you, were are you at im in the pacific time zone.

Old 10-27-2006, 01:33 AM   #7
absolutehell

absoluteHELL's Gamercard
I'm in if anyone wants to play.

Thanks to GSDragon for the sig!

Old 10-28-2006, 08:11 PM   #8
shiningcheese

Send a message via AIM to shiningcheese

ShiningCheese's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I just beat the game on solo and I wouldn't mind going through it again with some online action. Are there achievements playing Campaign online, or is it only arcade mode that you get the achievements?
Old 11-05-2006, 06:46 AM   #9
Zef

Torn Volk's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Silver   Word of Mouth   Member of the Month
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
If you need an extra player then send an FR, I'm in GMT but I can stick around if you want to play, good old saturdays.
Old 04-03-2007, 05:28 PM   #10
twotonkoala

milehighkoala's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Hey everyone, I was looking to get some more accomplishments on this game, and if you might be interested in running through some of the multiplayer, let me know. I've been mainly playing Rainbow Six lately, but if you'd like to set up a time to get down on some MUA, either send me a friend request, or shoot me a message and we'll beat up on some people.
Old 04-06-2007, 03:17 AM   #11
Predator x360a

Send a message via AIM to Predator x360a Send a message via MSN to Predator x360a

Predator x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gears of War Annex Challenge Third Place   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I just rented this game today so if anyone wants to help me out it would be great.
Old 04-06-2007, 05:10 PM   #12
W. Samuel Jones III

WSJ3's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by twotonkoala View Post
Hey everyone, I was looking to get some more accomplishments on this game, and if you might be interested in running through some of the multiplayer, let me know. I've been mainly playing Rainbow Six lately, but if you'd like to set up a time to get down on some MUA, either send me a friend request, or shoot me a message and we'll beat up on some people.
I still need the complete 25 levels with 3 other players online achievement, but no one ever stays in the game long enough for the achievement to unlock.

I am willing to help out with arcade achievements as well. Just send a friends request to WSJ3...
Old 04-06-2007, 06:18 PM   #13
twotonkoala

milehighkoala's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Just sent you a FR WSJ3, and feel free to do the same Predator if you'd like. We can rumble through some stuff and rack up some achievements.
Old 04-12-2007, 04:27 AM   #14
Denny Crane

Send a message via Yahoo to Denny Crane

AMERICAN HER0's Gamercard
if u havent done anything yet ill join up, just send me a FR and msg me

You hear the one about the fella who died, went to the pearly gates? St. Peter let him in. Sees a guy in a suit making a closing argument. Says, "Who's that?" St. Peter says, "Oh, that's God. Thinks he's Denny Crane."
Old 04-12-2007, 05:13 PM   #15
W. Samuel Jones III

WSJ3's Gamercard
Let's try and get a game going tonight around 6:00PM EST.

I still need the 25 levels with 3 other players achievement.

Thanks guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by twotonkoala View Post
Just sent you a FR WSJ3, and feel free to do the same Predator if you'd like. We can rumble through some stuff and rack up some achievements.
Old 04-12-2007, 05:15 PM   #16
W. Samuel Jones III

WSJ3's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny Crane View Post
if u havent done anything yet ill join up, just send me a FR and msg me
I will send you a friends request tonight DC.
Old 04-13-2007, 03:07 AM   #17
Clockeye

Clockeye's Gamercard
i need the 4 player achievement too. i have 2 controllers if there aren't enough people (will that work with 1 uncontrolled player?) but either way is fine. i just started playing it tonight.
Old 04-13-2007, 03:18 AM   #18
Denny Crane

Send a message via Yahoo to Denny Crane

AMERICAN HER0's Gamercard
i might have missed it but i didnt get any messages, sry for making this clear b4 but my GT is AMERICAN HER0 (zero not O)... me and clock are going to do it, sam if u havent finished it yet you are welcome to join also and so is anyone else

You hear the one about the fella who died, went to the pearly gates? St. Peter let him in. Sees a guy in a suit making a closing argument. Says, "Who's that?" St. Peter says, "Oh, that's God. Thinks he's Denny Crane."
Old 04-18-2007, 02:14 AM   #19
Clockeye

Clockeye's Gamercard
could someone just give me their hard gamesave? (no, i don't mean that kind of gamesave). just invite me to their game and then i can save and just beat it on my own so u don't have to be bothered too much. even if someone has it like halfway through on hardmode, id appreciate being able to get the save. let me know what i can do for you as well
Old 04-18-2007, 04:16 PM   #20
patches4711

patches4711's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   FIFA/Madden Subscribers Tourn. - Second Place   Donator - Level 3   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze
Would like to get the online achievements as well just send me a FR. Everytime I get into a game one of the players quits before the end of the level. Very Frustrating...Thanks
Old 04-19-2007, 10:41 AM   #21
xXDeSolat3Xx

hey, i just got this game. anyone wonna coop add me = xXDeSolat3Xx
Joining a server for coop is messed up in this game lol.
Old 04-23-2007, 12:34 AM   #22
Planb198

im down man ill send you a request
I need to get the multiplayer achievements anyone whos down drop me a friend request and a message or post a comment

Last edited by highpass; 04-26-2007 at 03:54 PM. Reason: double postages
Old 04-24-2007, 10:39 PM   #23
AKExtreme

Looking to knock out a lot of this game. I have like one achievement. Hit me up and just put marvel on the note.
Old 04-26-2007, 07:25 PM   #24
Superman1180

Superman1180's Gamercard
I'm looking to finish the online achievements for this game including the arcade ones. If someone is interested, send me a PM or friend request.

GT: Superman1180
Old 04-29-2007, 01:00 AM   #25
Monk Monk 06

Young Caown's Gamercard
I dont Have Any online achievements so anyone can Message me or FR me at anytime, im constantly on cause i have no life, if u could help me find them damn action figures that would be nice too.
Old 05-02-2007, 01:57 AM   #26
dchispirtle

Send a message via AIM to dchispirtle Send a message via Yahoo to dchispirtle

dchispirtle's Gamercard
I'll add you Monk Monk. I need some of the co-op achievements. You may also want to check the achievement guide thread up at the top of this page. There is information on the location of action figures.

Completed Retail: At World's End, College Hoops 2K6, Fight Night Rd 3, Enchanted Arms, Fuzion Frenzy 2, Lego Star Wars: TCS, LOST: Via Domus, NBA 2K6, TMNT, X-Men: The Official Game, Avatar: TLA: TBE, Spider-Man: FoF, Open Season, Condemned: Criminal Origins, Viking, Prince Caspian

Completed Arcade: Cloning Clyde
Old 05-02-2007, 02:19 AM   #27
MoRBid PyRo

MoRBid PyRo's Gamercard
Mutant love achievment

i missed my chance to get the mutant love achievment because of sabretooth and was wondring if someone could host a game on xbox live to help me get it DO NOT do so if u passed the arcade level or hell level because hose are the only times you talk to jean grey but if you know of another time send the game invite to me if u are interested add me at MoRBid PyRo i will also help you if you need help with anything on any games i have

Please Help Me
Old 05-02-2007, 12:34 PM   #28
fox5200

fox5200's Gamercard
I'm in GMT and would love to try this online. Every time I fire it up there is no one there
Old 05-02-2007, 06:35 PM   #29
kaiswil2

Kaiswil2's Gamercard
I'll add you Monk Monk too. I need to find some guys that want to earn some points.
Old 05-03-2007, 02:27 PM   #30
Everharm

everharm's Gamercard
Help for Mutant Love for Pyro

Pyro, I am pretty sure I have a save that I could help you out with for the Mutant Love achievement, I went through the game on hard and made multiple game saves at most of the critical points. So any of the new DLC achievements I should be close too. I am fairly certain I have one before Doom final battle on Hard also.

I would be willing to help anyone out. The only achievements I am missing is the 100 wins. and the gold on comic missions.

I had almost gold, only dr strange left and then saved over it, and going through on hard I missed Mysterio's disk.

Im on live Gametag Everharm.

I am sorta new to this but I am guessing I would just make a game and then invite someone to join my game and they can save the current game state of my game as their own?

I would really appreciate help with the comic missions because I dont feel like playing through them all again or starting over to go back and get mysterios