PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-27-2012, 11:15 PM   #91
Dirt Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt36 View Post
Without realising, I've sold the Ebony armour from a daedric quest. Do I need to have the item owned, or just on my stats saying I have found X amount of items, for the achievement?

Thanks.
I sold the majority of the daedric items after I got them and still got the achievement.
Dirt Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 11:15 PM   #92
Matt36

MP Nemo36's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Brilliant, cheers mate.

RIP The Matt36, Rise MP NEMO36!
Matt36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 11:50 PM   #93
RD9703

RD9703's Gamercard
Getting a perk to 100 is one of the easiest. Just use one of the many glitches, such as the speech glich in Riften, takes 2 minutes
RD9703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 01:18 AM   #94
Matt36

MP Nemo36's Gamercard

Just given the lass the piece of armour to upgrade in the thieves guild, updated to 1.4, went and found the armour in the ratway and no achievement!?

EDIT - sorry, thought it was as simple as giving the armour and getting the achievement, didn't realise you had to do more jobs for Vex after the Darkness returns quest -.-

Last edited by Matt36; 02-28-2012 at 01:26 AM.
Old 03-06-2012, 02:15 AM   #95
Element

IE L IE M IE NT's Gamercard
Out of all the Skyrim achievements, Oblivion Walker is definitely going to take the longest. I have 10 more achievements to get (6 from quest lines) and I'm definitely saving the daedric items for last.
Element is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 05:42 PM   #96
Gemini6381

xIIxGEMINIxIIx's Gamercard
I just 100% Skyrim last night but I'm still far from being done with it. I'm currently a lvl 60 and a half so still room for improvement and I also still need to finish finding the rest of the shout words.
Gemini6381 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 08:34 AM   #97
PhilStopford11

creature11's Gamercard
Mate, how are you only lvl 60 1/2 and yet you've completed the game.

I'm on my 4th character (NONE completed). I'm lvl 59 3/4 and I've only completed the Thieves Guild main quest line (not including restoring all guild back to former glory).

Do I arse around THAT much???
PhilStopford11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 03:48 PM   #98
Dite

Dite Hart's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilStopford11 View Post
Mate, how are you only lvl 60 1/2 and yet you've completed the game.

I'm on my 4th character (NONE completed). I'm lvl 59 3/4 and I've only completed the Thieves Guild main quest line (not including restoring all guild back to former glory).

Do I arse around THAT much???
You also have to remember that you don't level up by the quests you do, but the skills you use. So, if you go around the whole game using Sword & Shield, and using Light Armor, you'll once you level them all, you can probably do a whole questline without leveling up. Depending on how you like to play (you like one or two things or like to change up how you fight), you may have to go out of your way to level up.

Getting to level 50 was the last achievement for me. I used what I said above, and used Archery for long range. I didn't pickpocket, use much magic (some restoration, but not much), or use two-handed weapons or heavy armor much. And I generally used what I found. I created one potion, one enchanted item, and one smithed item early for the achievement, but afterwards, I barely touched them. My focus was the questlines and I played how I liked.

After all my questlines were done, my light armor, sneak, lockpicking, and speech were 100, and my archery, one-handed, and block were pretty high. But, everything was pretty low, and I wasn't even level 50.
...personal completion: Sims 3 (got 100% achievements. Working on completing all Challenges)
Dite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 03:50 PM   #99
yourbreakfast99

Breakfas's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dite View Post
You also have to remember that you don't level up by the quests you do, but the skills you use. So, if you go around the whole game using Sword & Shield, and using Light Armor, you'll once you level them all, you can probably do a whole questline without leveling up. Depending on how you like to play (you like one or two things or like to change up how you fight), you may have to go out of your way to level up.

Getting to level 50 was the last achievement for me. I used what I said above, and used Archery for long range. I didn't pickpocket, use much magic (some restoration, but not much), or use two-handed weapons or heavy armor much. And I generally used what I found. I created one potion, one enchanted item, and one smithed item early for the achievement, but afterwards, I barely touched them. My focus was the questlines and I played how I liked.

After all my questlines were done, my light armor, sneak, lockpicking, and speech were 100, and my archery, one-handed, and block were pretty high. But, everything was pretty low, and I wasn't even level 50.
Im level 53 and i haven't even finished the storyline yet because i like doing sidequests. Although im almost done with the alduin quests
yourbreakfast99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 04:59 PM   #100
Dite

Dite Hart's Gamercard

Nothing wrong with that. The sidequests can be pretty fun.

It just seemed to surprise you that someone finished the game and was level 60, while you've only completed one storyline and you're level 53, and I wanted to clarify how you level up, since it makes more sense when you know that really, level has almost nothing to do with quests (some raise a skill level on completion, so I won't say completely nothing).
Like I said, I did what was comfortable for me, and I completed all the quests probably around level 40-45. To get the level 50 achievement, I had to grind Smithing. And, I'm currently grinding to reach lv70-80 for the Legendary Dragon achievement (I think I'm at level 68 or 69 now).
...personal completion: Sims 3 (got 100% achievements. Working on completing all Challenges)
Old 08-08-2012, 07:34 AM   #101
NECRO 01

Art styles

I love the black and white they went with.....was hoping with the add on they would have changed it to maybe red and white and keep changing it with every add on but keeping that same design.
NECRO 01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 06:22 PM   #102
Matt36

MP Nemo36's Gamercard

Started up the Dawnguard DLC again, after deciding to take advantage of a little free time over the next week. Trying to get the Vampire Perks for the achievement, but can't figure out if I'm doing something wrong? Am I meant to press RT to 'attack' and then once they're dead I get a perk or....? And where did everyone find best to do it?

Also, I've acquired the bow and gone to speak to Imran, but I assume because I'm a Vamp I can't continue? Compliments me on my bow, calls me a monster etc when I press A on him and I can't continue -.-

Old 10-26-2012, 03:45 AM   #103
Dite

Dite Hart's Gamercard

For the Vampire Perks, you'll probably want to look at the wikia page if you haven't. Between what I remember and what I read from it, you have to use the Power Bite in melee mode or the Drain Life in Blood Magic mode to "feed" while in Vampire Lord mode. I can't remember if it has to kill them, or if you can do it multiple times to one person before killing them, but I think I just went from city to city doing it till I got the perk (on a seperate save).

For the second part, did you get the Kindred Judgement quest? I think the page says there's a bug where you may not get the quest. And if you did, you only need to go to Isran if you took the Dawnguard side. If you are with the Dawnguards, it could be because you are a vampire. You may need to cure your vampirism (on a separate save, if you want), and return and see if it works.
Old 10-29-2012, 01:03 PM   #104
Matt36

MP Nemo36's Gamercard

All sorted, thanks!

Old 02-18-2013, 05:30 AM   #105
Lammkottet

Lammkottet's Gamercard
Does anyone know if Oghma infinium glitch still works so its easier to get level 50 achivement?

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lammkottet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 04:04 PM   #106
Cpt Slaughter
A Personal Contractů

Cpt Slaugh7er's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
You can only marry once, so pick wisely.

"My Sun...is setting... It's dark.....so dark."

Cpt Slaughter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 05:38 PM   #107
Kathos Emera

Kathos Emera's Gamercard
That one was a grind (and really a bit emotionally draining, given all of the evil and whatnot you encounter). I would have preferred to stay away from Daedra like Namira, but what are you gonna do?
Kathos Emera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 12:41 AM   #108
SeanJ060

DMKSMJ's Gamercard
So i've played through all the DLC and everything and only have one achievement left, which is to defeat a Legendary dragon, I'm at level 63 any tips???

How do I find one?
What level should I be?
SeanJ060 is offline   Reply With Quote