PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > Rockstar Games Table Tennis
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-21-2008, 10:48 AM   #1
LLC2003

LLC2003's Gamercard
Does anyone still play Rockstar Table Tennis?

If so... I am very interested in boosting for the 10+ online time and also the 50+ ranked tournament wins.

message me on LLC2003
Old 11-21-2008, 10:49 AM   #2
M85A21
Banned User

Oldedog's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
I don't want to seem like a backseat Mod but the Achievement Trading Thread will help you.
Post there, it helps with not cluttering up the forums with every individual wanting to boost.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...ead.php?t=4925
M85A21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 06:55 AM   #3
powderly

Night stalker's Gamercard
looking for two people to play ranked tournaments for the hall of famer achievement, everybody who plays will getthe Achievement
powderly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 05:31 PM   #4
stevenmactavish

Send a message via MSN to stevenmactavish

I9STEVE89's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Thumbs down wtf

i just rented this game and it does not seem to wanna boot propley on my box i am well guttered coz i was told this was a crackin game to play surprisley coz its a sport game made by rockstar.....!!!!!

all i get is a black screen the disc is perfect no marks

dam it

http://snd.sc/lr3thU

Need a boosting parter just let me know!
stevenmactavish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 05:37 PM   #5
Honey Child 248

Yogi Bear 248's Gamercard
Dude, re-rent it... lol!

Bender: Hey. Bender the Offender doesn't need YOU. Bender the Offender doesn't need ANYBODY?!
Girl Robot: What about us, Mr. The Offender?
Bender: Well, obviously I need floozies.
Honey Child 248 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 11:08 PM   #6
Elekid

Elekidcore's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
I started playing this game after two years of not. I miss how great of a game it is. Unfortunately I won't be online to play for a few days. Once I am on though, I'm down to play tournaments and such with people. I'll post the same in the trading thread.
http://www.soundcloud.com/elekid - Hard Dance (US Hard House, Jumpstyle, Tekstyle, Hardstyle, Tech Dance), Schranz, Hardcore (Happy Hardcore, UK Hardcore, Freeform, Gabber, Frenchcore, Speedcore), Breaks, Trance, and Mash Up mixes. Also original US Hard House, Jumpstyle, & Tekstyle tracks and remixes.

Elekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 03:45 AM   #7
Shadjuice

shadjuice's Gamercard
I would like to boost the online achievements, this game has been collecting dust, last time i got online nobody was on.

add shadjuice
Shadjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 04:26 AM   #8
powderly

Night stalker's Gamercard
G.o.a.t.

Hi there everybody. I have 5 people working on the G.O.A.T. Achievement and we are stuck. We can only get so far in the rank and not able to rank up anymore. So my new idea is this. And this idea will get everybody the achievement. We need people to join our G.O.A.T. session but we need them to start at the bottom of the line just to be fair but for those who are a high ranked I ’ll let them jump the line but they have to be a high rank. So this will work as a chain reaction achievement and who gets the achievement can leave after someone came’s and takes your place but at the bottom of the list to boost the next persons rank. So this is how it works... The bottom person will lose the game to the second person and the second person will lose to the third person and the third person will lose to the fourth person and so on and so on... This will allow the ranks to be movie up all the time... and in the end everyone will get the achievement so the last 5 people will have to stay back after they get the achievement and go back to the bottom of the list to help the others to get there achievement.

This is Nighstalker sp for more question of information on how this works send me a message on Xbox live
powderly is offline   Reply With Quote