PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Fallout 3 > Operation: Anchorage
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-16-2008, 04:10 AM   #1
RaidenX49

Send a message via MSN to RaidenX49

King Ganjabus's Gamercard
Data Miner Guide

Update:
Today I picked up the Operation Anchorage DLC and now I've added a new DLC terminal list to the bottom of the page. Still adding more now.

I haven't found every terminal in the game, but there's enough here to help you get the achievement. If there's any terminals I'm missing, made a mistake on or you are having troubles finding please post here so I can add to/fix/help you understand the guide better.
Also if your going to take this guide and put it on another website, atleast credit me. I've already found this on a few websites with people taking credit for my guide.

Don't understand how hacking works?
Hacking seems difficult at first but once you understand it, it's not that hard. First off its best to max your science when going for this cause there's a good amount of terminals you won't be able to hack if you don't. I recommend getting it to around 90 and then getting the science bobblehead to max it out instead of wasting points. Anyway when hacking a computer you will notice a bunch of symbols and words in-between. One of those words is the correct password, when you choose a word it will say how many letters in the word are right and in the correct spot. So don't think it means how many letters are correct because it only count the ones in the exact spot.
Ex. if you choose Killing and say the -ing are correct, you'll get 3/7 right. Say you found the word backwards Gnillik you would get 0/7 right even though the letters are all the same, they aren't in the right spot.
Now sometimes this is hard thats why there are duds. Look for closed brackets throughout the lines.
Ex: () [] {} or <> , and they can contain random symbols inbetween as long as they have an opener: ( [ { < and a Closer: ) ] } > of the same type on the same line.
Once you find one activate it and it will remove one wrong password. There's usually one dud that gives you all your tries back. If your science is high enough there will be more dud's and sometimes theres so many dud's it only leaves like 4 options left so your guarenteed to get the right one. Don't use up all your tries because you will be locked out of the terminal forever, unable to hack it, if you can't get the password when you have 1 try left exit the terminal and re-enter to get all your tries back, but the password will be reset aswell. The last tip I'll leave for hacking is to look for words with -ing at the end. If you choose a word with -ing at the end and don't get atleast 3 right letters then you know its not any of the words with -ing at the end. This technique can be used for any other endings too.

How much science skill do I need for each difficulty?
Very Easy - 0
Easy - 25
Average - 50
Hard - 75
Very Hard - 100

Okay now you know how to hack, so here's where to find the terminals:

Alexandria Arms:
1. As soon as you walk in go up the stairs on your right, then you will see a door infront of you a bit to your left. In that room there's a terminal next to a door. (Average)

Anchorage Memorial:
1. Inside the Facility offices, as soon as you enter on your right through the first door. (Average)
2. In the main Facility, infront of the clinic and Operation rooms. (Average)

Arlington Library:
(Don't get the password off the scribe or you won't be able to hack some of these terminals.)
1. As soon as you walk in, right on the counter. (Easy)
2. In the Media Archives, continue until you start getting attacked by a turret, there should be a room on your right with a terminal in it. (Average)
3. As soon as you enter the Media Archives there should be a door across from you, in the door are stairs, go up the stairs and the first door on your right should have a terminal. (Average)
4. Go down the hallway to the right of terminal 3 and you will find a room with some raiders, the terminal is in that room next to a safe. (Average)
5. Outside of the Library, go south. Near the edge of the World Map you'll find a Talon Merc base. There's a turret inside and a terminal on the bottom floor to deactivate it. (Average)

Bethesda Ruins:
1. In the East Offices right next to the lockpick bobblehead. (Average)
2. In the West Offices, in the room with a turret there's a terminal on a counter. (Average)

Citadel:
1. Ring B, in the clinic. (Very Hard)
2. Ring B, in squire Maxson's room. (Very Easy)
3. Ring B, in Elder Lyons room. (Very Hard)

Chryslus Building:
1. When you walk in you will see a car, behind the car is a very hard door, turn right from that door and go down the hallway, you should see a terminal on your left. (Average)
2. If your able to pick that Very Hard door you can go into the basement, once in the basement go all the way down the stairs and then turn left, you should see a terminal next to a safe. The basement can also be accessed by going through the lower offices if you don't have 100 lockpicking. (Easy)

Dunwich Building:
1. When you get inside find the entrance to the Forsaken Dunwich ruins, then when you have the vision it's inside that room. (Easy)
2. From terminal 1 go up the stairs and then go back into the same big room but on the second level. In the back is a locked door and inside is a terminal. The door lock is average. (Very Easy)

Farragut West Metro Station:
1. As soon as you enter, first door on your right. There's a terminal near a deactivated robot. (Very Easy)

Flooded Metro (South):
1. Not inside the metro, its a bit southeast of the metro, you will see a raider camp surrounded by cars. Go inside the raider base and it will lead you to a bridge. The bridge will have a turret on it and next to the bridge inside the raider camp is a terminal to disable it. (Average)

Fort Independance:
1. Inside the fort, in the lower level there's a terminal next to the door. (Hard)
2. After going through the door next to 1, go all the way down the stairs and into the door at the bottom, go up the stairs to your left and you will see a terminal in the big room. (Average)

Greener Pastures Disposal Site:
1. In the Main Office, on the computer desk next to the bobblehead. (Average)

Greyditch:

1. In the "Recently Built Shack", password is laying nearby so don't pick it up. (Average)
2. Across from The Wilks' house is Brandice's house. On the second floor of Brandice's house is a terminal. (Easy)

Jefferson Memorial:

1. As soon as you walk inside, and the first hallway on your right there will be a terminal on the right side of the wall. (Average)
2. Inside the Taft Tunnels, go through here during the quest "The Waters of Life" can't miss it. (Very Hard)
3. Not inside the Memorial, but if you go to the most North-western bridge from the Memorial at the end of the bridge will be a small dock and a tiny shack called "Boats and Bait" inside is a terminal. (Average)

Jury Street Metro Station:
1. Go into the station and follow the track south, the first door on your left will lead to the Jury Metro tunnels. Go in that door and you will see a another door across from you, go in there and there will be a terminal on a desk belonging to Ryan Griggs. (Easy)
2. Continue through the tunnel from terminal 1 heading in the southern direction. Another terminal is located as far south as you can go on your local map in the tunnels. Also belonging to Ryan Griggs. (Very Easy)

Mama Dolce's:
1. Food Distrubution, as soon as you enter go around the corner and there it is. (Average)

Marigold Station:
1. Doctor Lesko's terminal, will find during the quest "Those!". (Average)
2. Behind Terminal 1 go in the door and go into the Queen Ant's Hatchery. Follow it until you find the queen ant and the terminal is right there. (Average)

MDPL-13 Power Station:
1. Inside the Power Substation, on a desk. (Hard)
2. Inside the Derelict Power plant, as soon as you walk in. (Hard)
3. Inside the Derelict Power plant, up the stairs in a room with a floor safe. (Hard)

MDPL-16 Power Station:
1. Inside the building next to a safe. (Average)

Megaton:
1. In the backroom of Moriarity's Saloon, 1st floor. (Average)
2. Inside the brass lantern. (Very Easy)
3. Inside Craterside Supply. (Very Easy)
4. In the Children of Atom church. (Very Easy)
5. Inside the Megaton armory. (Hard)

Meresti Trainyard:
1. Go to where The Family's hideout is from the quest "Blood Ties" and before you enter there place there's a terminal on the wall to the left. (Very Hard)
2. Continue from terminal 1 into the Family's hideout, if you don't get the terminal code from Vance you can hack a terminal on the right side of the hideout when you walk in. (Very Hard)
3. As soon as you walk in the Family's hideout there's another terminal on the left. (Very Hard)
4. In the Family's Hideout, in Vance's room. (Very Hard)

Metro Central:
1. As soon as you enter it's in the second door on your right next to a de-activated robot (Average)

Museum of History:
1. In Underworld, in the chop shop. (Very Easy)
2. Next to the entrance of the Chop shop, in Withrop's room. (Average)
3. Inside Underworld Outfitters. (Very Easy)
4. In Underworld, in the Ninth Circle on the counter. (Very Easy)

Museum of Technology:
1. As soon as you enter the musuem, in the far left not up the stairs you will see a door, go in there and keep going straight through the other door and up the stairs, you will reach a security room with a turret terminal. (Average)
2. Go through the vault tec tour and into the Museum West wing, go down the stairs on your right and through the door into the space exhibit. Go through the door on your left, down the hallway and up the stairs through the first door on your right. The terminal is in that room. (Average)
3. Same room as 2, near the safe. (Average)

100% Arcade (200/200): Aegis Wing, Dash of Destruction, Sonic the Hedgehog 2.

Last edited by RaidenX49; 03-27-2009 at 12:27 AM.
RaidenX49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 04:10 AM   #2
RaidenX49

Old Olney:
1. Use your local map to find the entrance to the Olney Sewers, then look for a terminal next to a de-activated robot down there. Beware of many deathclaws in the area. (Average)

Paradise Falls:
1. Inside Eulogy's Pad beside the bobblehead in the room with the love bed. (Average)

Raven Rock:
1. In a room across from the room you find Anna Holt, next to the door. (Average)
2. In the room with the Energy Weapons Bobblehead. (Average)
3. When escaping to your left eventually you will see a deathclaw cage with one inside, there's a terminal nearby to open it. (Average)

Rivit City:
1. Midship deck, in Abraham Washington's Room. (Hard)
2. Midship deck, Seagrave Holmes room. (Average)
3. Upper deck, Bannon's Room (Easy)
4. Upper deck, in the clinic across from Doctor Preston's room. (Average)
5. Upper deck, in the Weatherly hotel infront of the robot. (Very Easy)
6. Bridge Tower(Above Upper Deck in stairwell) keep going up the stairs until you spot a robot, there a terminal in that room. (Very Easy)
7. Bridge Tower, go up one more set of stairs from the last terminal and there's another one in that room. (Very Easy)

RobCo Facility:

(Only works during the quest "Wasteland Survival Guide" the terminal is part of the quest.)
1. Find the offices and Cafeteria, once your there looks around for a set of stairs, go up the stairs and the first door straight ahead should lead you too a huge computer with a terminal in it (Average)

Robot Repair Center:
1. Near a room with alot of robots, on a wall next to a door. (Easy)
2. Look for a room with a conveyor belt, at the bottom of the room will be a door and inside will be another terminal on the wall. (Easy)

SatCom Array NW-05a:
1. Inside the building, go up the stairs a bit and you can't miss it. (Average)

Seward Sq. Southeast (Metro):
1. As Soon as you walk in the metro there will be a door on your left and one on your right, go into the one on your right and there will be a de-activated robot and a terminal. (Average)

Super Duper Mart:
1. At the south-west end of the building beside a door. (Easy)
2. Inside the door beside terminal 1. (Very Easy)

Tenpenny Tower:
1. In the Boutique Le Chic, behind the counter. (Average)
2. In the Federalist Lounge, on the counter beside the robot. (Easy)
3. In the New Urban Apparel, behind the counter. (Average)

Tepid Sewers:
1. Go down the the first set of stairs on your left and you'll find it. (Average)
2. Continue through the Sewers until you find train tracks and you'll find some special Raider named Rockshock or something, continue staight and go in the door on your right and keep going deeper. Eventually you'll find a terminal next to a locked door. If you've reached the gate to Georgetown you've gone too far. (Easy)

VAPL-58 Power Station:
1. Inside the Power Substation on the desk. (Very Hard)

Vault 87:
1. The terminal to open Fawkes' room. (Hard)
2. Turn right down the hallway from Fawkes room, Isolation Room 1. (Hard)
3. Continue down the hallway, Isolation Room 4. (Hard)
4. Continue down the hallway, Isolation Room 2. (Hard)
5. Continue down the hallway, Isolation Room 3. (Hard)
6. Then turn right into the next room where the fire switch is and you will see another terminal that opens all other terminals. (Average)
7. While heading with Fawkes you will walk past another terminal on a table to your right. (Average)

Vault 106:
1. Right when entering go through a few doors and there will be a locked door on your right, inside is a terminal. (Very Hard)
2. In the Living Quarters, inside the Overseer's office. (Very Hard)

Vault-Tec Headquarters:
1. As soon as you enter go up the broken stairs to your right into Administration. Then go up the stairs and turn right and you'll see it. (Average)
2. After terminal 1 turn around and turn right down the hallway. Follow the hallway until you reach stairs, go down them and straight and there are 2 terminals in the next room on your left. One is hackable. (Average)

Wheaton Armory:
1. You have to go through the radiation filled area and down a set of stairs in a huge missile silo room. You will go down a hallway and a turret will shoot at you, turn into the room on your left and there's a terminal. (Average)
2. After 1 go down the hallway the turret was in and there will be another terminal beside a door. (Very Hard)

Operation Anchorage DLC Terminals:

Artillery Overlook Entrance:
1. As soon as you cross the bridge to this location on your mission to destroy the 3 artillery guns. There will be bunkers with turrets inside. On the left right after you cross the bridge is a terminal to deactivate the turrets. (Average)
2. Enter the building and proceed through, after a big open room where you see an open part in the cave there will be a terminal next to a locked door. (Very Easy)

Outcast Outpost:
1. So once you go down the elevator into the base during the "Aiding the Outcast's" quest, follow the men and they will walk into a room with the a VSS Reseach Terminal. (Very Easy)

-Thanks to everyone who contributed aswell.

Last edited by RaidenX49; 03-27-2009 at 07:03 PM.
Old 11-29-2008, 05:07 AM   #3
Elekid

Elekidcore's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
I was about to start the Take It Back! mission when I decided to start all over again and boost my science stats up all the way so I could rehack all the terminals I had already done to get this achievement. I got about half way until I found this thread. Went back into my main save where I only needed 10 more hacks for the achievement. If it wasn't for this thread, I'd be walking around like a dummy *still* trying to get that achievement. Thanks for shaving hours of pointless work off of my Fallout gaming time.

http://www.soundcloud.com/elekid - Hard Dance (US Hard House, Jumpstyle, Tekstyle, Hardstyle, Tech Dance), Schranz, Hardcore (Happy Hardcore, UK Hardcore, Freeform, Gabber, Frenchcore, Speedcore), Breaks, Trance, and Mash Up mixes. Also original US Hard House, Jumpstyle, & Tekstyle tracks and remixes.

Elekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 09:24 AM   #4
Montie Darko

Montie Darko's Gamercard
in Megaton there also is one in The Armory (Hard)

Games 100% ( 13 )
Montie Darko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 01:44 PM   #5
Giant Enemy Cat

Send a message via MSN to Giant Enemy Cat

Giant Enemy Cat's Gamercard
I'm really hoping there's a glitch for the Terminals like there was with the Lock Picking.
Does anyone know if there's a cheap way to do it? Because I've only hacked 13 Terminals.

"Data Miner" and "Vault Tec C.E.O" are the last two Achievements I need.
Giant Enemy Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 03:52 AM   #6
GrumpierGrunt

GrumpierGrunt's Gamercard
theres no cheap way just have a high science skill
GrumpierGrunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 07:37 AM   #7
RaidenX49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giant Enemy Cat View Post
I'm really hoping there's a glitch for the Terminals like there was with the Lock Picking.
Does anyone know if there's a cheap way to do it? Because I've only hacked 13 Terminals.

"Data Miner" and "Vault Tec C.E.O" are the last two Achievements I need.
Lol you don't need a cheap way to hack unless you've screwed up your science skill, but what I'd recommend is look through the guide for terminals you are able to hack and go for those. Also if you haven't already get the science bobblehead to boost it up 10, then looks for some science books if you go the +2 perk for skill books. Some places for books I can remember are the Arlington Library and where you find Pinkerton at the broken part of rivit city.

Old 11-30-2008, 11:52 AM   #8
Giant Enemy Cat

Yes, my science skill is at 90, and I could go find the Bobblehead.
But the fact is, that I don't want to go find another 40 Terminals! There's not even anything interesting to do along the way since I'm level 20 and I only need two more Achievements.
Old 11-30-2008, 04:20 PM   #9
DigitalFury

RedSoxIBelieve's Gamercard
Quote:
Ex. if you choose Killing and you get 3/7 right. Say you found the word backwards Gnillik you would get 0/7 right even though the letters are all the same, they aren't in the right spot.
You would get 1/7: killing .... gnillik because there is an L in the 4th slot of both words.

Quote:
Yes, my science skill is at 90, and I could go find the Bobblehead.
But the fact is, that I don't want to go find another 40 Terminals! There's not even anything interesting to do along the way since I'm level 20 and I only need two more Achievements.
Start a new character who is a computer nerd. Bad with guns and melee but good with computers and explosives.
Old 12-01-2008, 04:12 AM   #10
RaidenX49

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalFury View Post
You would get 1/7: killing .... gnillik because there is an L in the 4th slot of both words.
Not if -ing were the 3 correct letters. Edited it a bit to clarify that its the -ing that are the correct letters. Hope that helps it make more sense.

And to Giant Enemy Cat, is it that hard to do the achievement legit? I mean you make it seem like there's always gotta be a cheap way of getting an achievement so you don't have to spend a little time just getting it how your supposed to get it. No offense, I'm just saying. Instead of trying to find a way to cheat the achievement why not just go out and do what your supposed to do to get it.

Old 12-01-2008, 05:09 PM   #11
Giant Enemy Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidenX49 View Post
And to Giant Enemy Cat, is it that hard to do the achievement legit? I mean you make it seem like there's always gotta be a cheap way of getting an achievement so you don't have to spend a little time just getting it how your supposed to get it. No offense, I'm just saying. Instead of trying to find a way to cheat the achievement why not just go out and do what your supposed to do to get it.
Because it's a time consuming and tedious Achievement. I for the most part just left out the Terminals while playing through the game, because I simply wasn't sure how to actually hack them, and I didn't see too many either.
Now, I'm going to have to venture deep into places where I don't want to go.
Normally, I spend ages figuring out how to get back out again in some places.
Old 12-01-2008, 08:27 PM   #12
RaidenX49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giant Enemy Cat View Post
Because it's a time consuming and tedious Achievement. I for the most part just left out the Terminals while playing through the game, because I simply wasn't sure how to actually hack them, and I didn't see too many either.
Now, I'm going to have to venture deep into places where I don't want to go.
Normally, I spend ages figuring out how to get back out again in some places.
Well I made the guide pretty descriptive on the exact locations of the terminals. If you find terminals that seem like to much of a hassel then skip that one. Go to Rivit city for example there's like 7 terminals in there, or go into the Power stations, those are 1 room buildings with terminals in them. Hacking shouldn't be a problem for you if you have 90+ hacking skill, if you get all the dud's there's usually only like 1-4 passwords left.

Old 12-02-2008, 01:27 AM   #13
Alan1187

Send a message via AIM to Alan1187

Alan1187's Gamercard
Thank you for writing this, it gave me some locations of computers I had missed. Only need 3 more for the achievement, and I found them thanks to you .

Alan1187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 05:09 AM   #14
NevEP

Send a message via AIM to NevEP

NevEP's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I had found only 20 and got the other 30 thanks to the guide, and just got my full 1000 thanks to it. Thank you very much.

NevEP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 04:31 PM   #15
Ketchup Killer

Ketchup Killer's Gamercard
Thanks for explaining hacking. I had no idea on how to do it. So far I haven't hacked a single one. Thanks!
Old 12-05-2008, 11:41 AM   #16
atm0073

Send a message via MSN to atm0073

Alphimeda's Gamercard
Great guide man; helped me out a great deal. I had already hacked about 35 terminals and didn't know where else to look, but your guide helped me out with that. Props.
Proud obtainer of the MJOLNIR Mark VI Recon Variant (Recon Armor - 9/22/2009, 12:58 AM ET), and the "Mile High Club", "Key to the City", "A Monument To All Your Sins", and "Criterion Elite" Achievements
atm0073 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 09:36 PM   #17
Jokez NZ

Jokez NZ's Gamercard
Can someone explain to me with examples how the brackets thing works? Thanks if you can =).
Jokez NZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 10:18 PM   #18
UppityJunk

UppityJunk's Gamercard
there are three in the red racer factory CEO offices (all average)
you also missed one in the museum of tec, it is in the planetarium in a room to the right (Easy)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jokez NZ View Post
Can someone explain to me with examples how the brackets thing works? Thanks if you can =).
say you where to find (,^'/) you select it and it will either get rif of one of the wrong words or give back all your guesses

Last edited by UppityJunk; 12-05-2008 at 10:27 PM.
UppityJunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 11:38 PM   #19
Legend Has It 1

Legend Has It 1's Gamercard
This guide was great, thank you so much.

LOOKING TO BOOST:
NHL 2K9
Rainbow Six Vegas
Rainbow Six Vegas 2
The Darkness
Legend Has It 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 10:50 PM   #20
Jokez NZ

Jokez NZ's Gamercard
Thanks for that answer. Another question here:
I'm on like 5 computer hacks, I don't know how many i've failed or anything but would it take long to get the other 45 using this guide?
Jokez NZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 04:40 AM   #21
Eternal

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Send a message via MSN to Eternal

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Gold   Donator - Level 1   x360a Book Club   SOTF Winner   Road Map - Silver   Word of Mouth   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Excellent guide man Helped me a lot.
Eternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 05:58 AM   #22
RaidenX49

Glad I could help, I haven't gotten around to updating the list. Will probably do it this weekend.

Old 12-12-2008, 08:37 PM   #23
KrAzY xJiMmYx

Send a message via MSN to KrAzY xJiMmYx

KrAzY xJiMmYx's Gamercard
hey man was looking into your unknown terminals and i found the difficulty for them.

Megaton:
Inside the brass lantern - Very easy
Inside Craterside Supply - Very easy
In the Children of Atom church (in confesser cromwell's office) - Very easy

Rivit City:
Midship deck, in Abraham Washington's Room - Average
Midship deck, Seagrave Holmes room - Average
Upper deck, Bannon's Room - Easy
Upper deck, in the clinic across from Doctor Preston's room - Average
Upper deck, in the Weatherly hotel infront of the robot - Very Easy
Hope this helps you out
KrAzY xJiMmYx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 11:33 PM   #24
RaidenX49

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrAzY xJiMmYx View Post
hey man was looking into your unknown terminals and i found the difficulty for them.

Megaton:
Inside the brass lantern - Very easy
Inside Craterside Supply - Very easy
In the Children of Atom church (in confesser cromwell's office) - Very easy

Rivit City:
Midship deck, in Abraham Washington's Room - Average
Midship deck, Seagrave Holmes room - Average
Upper deck, Bannon's Room - Easy
Upper deck, in the clinic across from Doctor Preston's room - Average
Upper deck, in the Weatherly hotel infront of the robot - Very Easy
Hope this helps you out
Big help, thanks updated.

Old 12-13-2008, 04:26 AM   #25
KrAzY xJiMmYx

Send a message via MSN to KrAzY xJiMmYx

KrAzY xJiMmYx's Gamercard
no probs dude, data miner was my last achievement. So thank you.
KrAzY xJiMmYx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 04:54 AM   #26
RaidenX49

Updated, added:
Anchorage Memorial (2)
Tepid Sewers (2)
Mama Dolce's (1)
Total of 5 new terminals.

Old 12-14-2008, 05:35 AM   #27
MrWarehouse

MrMasticate's Gamercard
Wow Jor..I mean Raiden. Nice thread.

I think I'll actually read this shit. :P

Current games playing:

Final Fantasy XIII; Battlefield: Bad Company 2
MrWarehouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 07:26 AM   #28
RaidenX49

Updated again last ones for tonight.
Added:
Metro Central (1)
Vault-Tec Headquarters (2)
Total of 3 new terminals.

Old 12-15-2008, 05:36 PM   #29
Shaftiel

talkstogod's Gamercard
4 more terminals

4 more that you pass by while doing Them!

Greyditch:
Recently Built Shack - Dr. Lesko's Terminal - Average
(The password is lying nearby - don't grab it!)
Brandice's House - W. Brandice's Terminal - Easy

Marigold Metro Station:
In the room w/Dr. Lesko - Dr. Lesko's Terminal - Average

Queen Ant's Hatchery:
With the Queen Ant - (don't know name of terminal) - Average
Shaftiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 01:19 AM   #30
69ways2die

Great Guide, will hopefully help me out if I find time to go terminal hunting.
69ways2die is offline   Reply With Quote