PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Adventure > Banjo Kazooie
Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread

Old 11-22-2008, 06:51 AM   #1
The Pants Party
You're Not Invited

Za Pantsupati's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Diamond   Staff - Super Moderator   Micro Guide - Platinum   15,000 Posts   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Shiftie   Staff Club - The Pants Party   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   Referrals - Gold
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)
Achievement Guide

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/g...kazooie/guide/

This guide was created with information from T.B.R.M., Evil Demon55, Itsbrown4606, myself and a few other forum members. As well as Chaos Control and Gold Mage for their works on GameFaqs in the Quiz Master achievement. Thanks to all.

I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Last edited by The Pants Party; 11-22-2008 at 07:11 PM.
Old 11-22-2008, 07:38 AM   #2
Evil Demon55

Send a message via AIM to Evil Demon55 Send a message via MSN to Evil Demon55

Evil Demon55's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Gold   Submit - Silver   Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Nice guide! I do think that both guides should remain open for updates and easier ways to obtain achievements. For example, I or T.B.R.M might fight an extremly easy way to get Jigsaw Maker, we would like to put into our guides and help other out. Over time you might come across it like it then put on main guide. It is just a thought, but I have liked the main guide the best of all.

If anyone has questions on achievements just PM and I will help with ease. This guide came out perfect!

688 days left to go!

Last edited by Evil Demon55; 11-22-2008 at 07:56 AM.
Old 11-22-2008, 01:14 PM   #3
The Pants Party
You're Not Invited

Awards Showcase Road Map - Diamond   Staff - Super Moderator   Micro Guide - Platinum   15,000 Posts   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Shiftie   Staff Club - The Pants Party   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   Referrals - Gold
Just post those methods here and I'll update the main site.

Old 11-22-2008, 07:06 PM   #4
Itsbrown4606

Itsbrown4606's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Bronze   2,500 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Donator - Level 2   Road Map - Bronze   Burnout Paradise Subscribers Tourn. - First Place   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
I guess I missed the party, ah well. Thanks for the credit I suppose.
Old 11-22-2008, 07:13 PM   #5
Evil Demon55

Evil Demon55's Gamercard

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/n64/file/196694/24901 is the mini-games.

I do not think you should take the picture away since it is everywhere in Google Images, and after I posted it I have looked at some other guides and a few have the picture. I would recommend keeping the picture instead of linking to make it easier on people looking at the fastest path. You call though. I will ask for permission from Gold and if he says yes, will you put it back up? (the picture)

688 days left to go!
Old 11-22-2008, 07:23 PM   #6
The Pants Party
You're Not Invited

So because Person A cropped it, Person B is free to use it? Doesn't work like that.

I'm not sure why you feel the need to have so much control over this, but the staff (more specifically the Guide Team) makes the final decision of what hits the main site.

Old 11-22-2008, 07:31 PM   #7
Evil Demon55

Evil Demon55's Gamercard

I was just saying that, I am not controlling I was trying to help this site out but since you really don't care I guess I won't make any more guides.

I did however ask the person who made the picture so if you want it you will have to ask since you seem not to care. I try to help, but you and a few others don't see that. I never controlled anything I was just asking a few questions and had a statement or to that you seemed to not understand. How was that controlling? I was saying an opinion also...

688 days left to go!

Last edited by Evil Demon55; 11-22-2008 at 07:33 PM.
Old 11-22-2008, 07:32 PM   #8
Itsbrown4606

Itsbrown4606's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Bronze   2,500 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Donator - Level 2   Road Map - Bronze   Burnout Paradise Subscribers Tourn. - First Place   Word of Mouth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achievement Guide
Warning: DO NOT do this achievement until you have done everything else. Doing this will remove all the notes from all the stages, making it impossible to get all 900 notes and possibly leave you unable to open some note doors to complete the game, depending on how early you tried it.
I wouldn't go as far as saying the game would be unbeatable for not being able to open note doors. The minimum amount of notes you need is 810, with the last note door needing 882. I had a total of 12 notes glitch and I still was able to open them all, but I have no reason to believe that at least 91 notes will glitch out from doing the puzzles as early as possible.

EDIT: Wait, what? Who's had all of the notes glitch out?
Old 11-22-2008, 07:57 PM   #9
The Pants Party
You're Not Invited

I've fixed that now, I misunderstood the glitch for some reason.

Old 11-25-2008, 04:18 AM   #10
Itsbrown4606

Itsbrown4606's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achievement Guide
Warning: DO NOT do this achievement until you have collected all 900 notes for the "Music Maestro" achievement. Doing this will remove all the notes from all the stages, making it impossible to get your remaining notes.
Almost, Pants. I've yet to see anyone who has lost every single note on their game. Otherwise, it should read as follows:

Warning:
DO NOT do this achievement until you have collected all 900 notes for the "Music Maestro" achievement. Doing this will remove the notes that are shown to be collected in the puzzle, preventing you from getting the achievement.
Old 11-25-2008, 01:15 PM   #11
The Pants Party
You're Not Invited

It removes all the notes from the time you did the puzzle. Since you can't do the puzzle until you beat the game, there aren't many left. But if you left one note on each of the worlds, they'll all be gone.

Old 11-26-2008, 02:26 AM   #12
Itsbrown4606

Itsbrown4606's Gamercard

I did my puzzles midway through the game, during Mad Monster Mansion (which was my 6th level). If I did it after I beat the game, I wouldn't have the glitch on my save. I played the N64 and I know where everything is and I've cleaned each world as I encountered them.

If you say so though, I suppose the glitch isn't as straightforward as I though.
Old 11-26-2008, 03:22 AM   #13
The Pants Party
You're Not Invited

That's the way I understood it, but who knows. At any rate, gotta put the fear in there so people won't do it and mess themselves up.

Old 12-01-2008, 12:43 AM   #14
r0ss renegade

r0ss renegade's Gamercard
ace guide thanks!
Old 12-01-2008, 07:36 PM   #15
Pikachu025

Pika025's Gamercard
The Note glitch doesn't work like that. Itsbrown4606 is right, the only removed notes are the ones that Banjo collects in the puzzle. This is an unfortunate side-effect of Rare changing the way notes work from the N64 version. (In the N64 version all 100 notes respawned everytime you (re-)entered a level and the game only kept track of your max number of notes per level)

Another small thing: For the Jinjonator achieve, you say that you need to reload the game and walk back to the quiz room. That's incorrect, as the game will automatically place you back in the quiz room ready to go further up after the cast-credits.
You never actually mention that you need at least 94 Jiggies and 810 Notes to challenge her; you actually never mention the fact that you fight Grunty. I'd recommend correcting that.

Otherwise it's fine from what I see.
Old 12-04-2008, 10:10 PM   #16
Phatsap

Tuba Phat's Gamercard
cheats disable achievements?

I was wondering if any of the cheats (bottles, spellbook, or other) will prevent you from getting any achievements. I tried looking for the answer myself but can't find it. Thanks
Old 12-05-2008, 02:16 AM   #17
Norman Coxwell

Monkalrus's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
You know what could improve this? The answers for the fun show. Just those facts that now occupy your brain instead of learning proofs in Geometry.
Old 12-05-2008, 07:55 PM   #18
Management

Alaska Has Eyes's Gamercard
Is there missable achs?
Old 12-05-2008, 10:28 PM   #19
Itsbrown4606

Itsbrown4606's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Management View Post
Is there missable achs?
Only Music Maestro if you do Bottles's puzzles, which is mentioned in the guide.
Old 12-07-2008, 03:16 PM   #20
TheWarriorElite

x DJDarkcore x's Gamercard
great guide thanks
Old 02-12-2009, 02:38 AM   #21
splhc1298

I am on click clock wood. I have everything collected thus far except all of the honeycombs and jiggies in Gruntildas Lair. When i beat the game, will I be able to go back through and finish off the honeycombs and jiggiers without starting over. i have to get all the achievements...
Old 02-19-2009, 11:50 PM   #22
ManekiNeko

Plum Noodles's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Haha nice one. I was into this game when I was smaller and was so psyched when it was going to be an Arcade game. Getting 100% is a must! And I have this guide to help me. D: Danke.
Old 05-26-2009, 03:48 AM   #23
Revolver

Send a message via AIM to Revolver Send a message via MSN to Revolver

RevolverOcl2's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1
I only needed the 7 puzzle achievement but since the images keep moving I get frustrated so I quit on it.
After reading that the pieces remain the same every time it's good to know I can just memorize the correct order until I am able to do all 7 under the time limit.
I think I left off at #3 or #4 so I don't have to start all the way from the beginning, whew!
Old 04-05-2010, 08:17 AM   #24
Kookie Krumz

Kookie Krumz's Gamercard
You gotta luv the Banjo & his Kazooie bird, it's been a long time since I played this on the N64 and this guide was great helping me with areas I had long forgotten! - Thank you
Old 07-13-2010, 01:14 PM   #25
Daaanty

Daaanty's Gamercard
bookmarked for use later. Thanks
Old 11-13-2010, 10:20 PM   #26
Plym

PlymSol's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
100%'d this today!
One of my faves of all time finally done again.

Arcade 200Gs
Worms, Banjo-Kazooie, Dead Rising 2: Case Zero
Marvel Vs. Capcom 2, Street Fighter II: Hyper Fighting
Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection, SF3: Online Edition
Streets of Rage 2
Old 02-01-2011, 09:18 PM   #27
MediumMelanin

Location: The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

A Small Breeze's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Nice!!! I found just what I needed!

pixels
Old 02-05-2011, 04:36 AM   #28
kingcoopzilla

kingcoopzilla's Gamercard
Good guide, but the link to the honeycomb locations for "Show me the honey!" is dead.
Old 02-19-2011, 05:05 AM   #29
Kra Shaon

Kra Shaon's Gamercard
Thanks for the guide i finally got the Move Master achievement
Old 03-29-2012, 07:58 PM   #30
Turdboi

Turdboi's Gamercard
thanks for all your work on this guide, really helped.

Closed Thread