Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Disney's Bolt
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-02-2008, 05:34 PM   #31
ThrawnOmega
Subscribing Member

ThrawnOmega's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Staff Club - Minty   Over Achiever - Silver   Subscriber - Bronze   PAX Meet 2010   Gamerscore League Season 6 Winner   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Bright Idea   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Thanks for you efforts guys. I can't wait to have a look at that collectables guide. Since I'm probably going to have to play through almost another full play to get everything, it'll be good to know where everything is and not have to go back yet again. I appreciate your suffering on our behalf

Signature by MabusScarab
ThrawnOmega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 07:49 PM   #32
Dnf CrazyGirl

Good Job on the guide
Dnf CrazyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 10:28 AM   #33
rockhopper

Doomed Smurf's Gamercard
I'm really looking forward to this collectibles guide. I finished the game earlier tonight and after all was completed I ended up only missing: 1 hack (mega maze); 1 health for Bolt; 1 energy powerup for Bolt; 1 powerup for Penny. All in all I think I did pretty good for a first playthrough. I went back and got the mega maze so that's complete, but now I don't know what to do for the 3 powerups. I guess I will start with the levels Ducky Dan said there were some hard ones to find. I'm trying to avoid going through level by level if I don't have to.

Edit: The last powerups found for me were found on the following, and therefore might help any of you looking for your last ones as I thought I looked everywhere but these ones were well hidden to me.

Penny last powerup: Thanks to Ducky Dan's post on page 1, I just found Penny's last upgrade. The one I was missing was on "Raisin a Ruckus" behind the rock after the solo guy on the bridge. Now on to Bolt's last 2.

Bolt last energy upgrade: Okay I found the last energy powerup for Bolt in the level "Slobber and Clobber". After destroying I think the second or third tower with your laser eye and you climb up to the level above to fight a bunch of guys, head right to a dead end with a gate, where a truck will eventually crash through later in the level. I found the powerup by ground pounding a snow cap near the tree in the back left. One more health powerup to find and I'm done.

Bolt last health upgrade: Well that was fast and very fortunate. Just after I found the last one and finished the level I loaded up the next level for Bolt, "That Darn Dog" and found my last health powerup right away. I don't know how I missed this one. I guess because I didn't use cheats the first time and therefore conserved my energy so I didn't destroy everything in early levels. Anyways, I found my last powerup in the beginning room you start in, just ground pounded a box and some electric panels on left side of room and out popped my prize and my 1000 for this game.

PS3 ID:
rockhopper78

Retail (original 1000) & more:
Arcade (original 200) & more: 44

Last edited by rockhopper; 12-03-2008 at 02:11 PM.
rockhopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 02:31 PM   #34
duckydan

Send a message via AIM to duckydan Send a message via Yahoo to duckydan

DuckyDan's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   Gamerscore League Season 6 Winner   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Almost all of the powerups are in plain site or are very hard to miss which makes it frustrating when you do find them. When i found my last two items (Penny power and Bolt power) I was shocked at how easy they were to find (Penny's on Raisin a Ruckus behind the Rock and Bolt's behind the right wall on In Too Deep) and I could not believe I passed them. My suggestion while the guide is being worked on is to, when playing as penny, walk around with the infrared vision on as much as possible as there are tons of hidden ladders (i.e. the small building on the Snow Level that you can climb up as well as the ladder on the watch tower) and with both of them break everything. A lot of powerups are behind windows or when you destroy a forklift / truck they appear. Every level has at least 3 with one exception for Penny.
Old 12-04-2008, 08:57 PM   #35
Mrcapcom

Send a message via AIM to Mrcapcom Send a message via MSN to Mrcapcom Send a message via Yahoo to Mrcapcom

MrCapcom's Gamercard
guide please i still need one for bolt power up
Mrcapcom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 04:30 AM   #36
Y0UNIK0RN

Aireu's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockhopper View Post
I'm really looking forward to this collectibles guide. I finished the game earlier tonight and after all was completed I ended up only missing: 1 hack (mega maze); 1 health for Bolt; 1 energy powerup for Bolt; 1 powerup for Penny. All in all I think I did pretty good for a first playthrough. I went back and got the mega maze so that's complete, but now I don't know what to do for the 3 powerups. I guess I will start with the levels Ducky Dan said there were some hard ones to find. I'm trying to avoid going through level by level if I don't have to.

Edit: The last powerups found for me were found on the following, and therefore might help any of you looking for your last ones as I thought I looked everywhere but these ones were well hidden to me.

Penny last powerup: Thanks to Ducky Dan's post on page 1, I just found Penny's last upgrade. The one I was missing was on "Raisin a Ruckus" behind the rock after the solo guy on the bridge. Now on to Bolt's last 2.

Bolt last energy upgrade: Okay I found the last energy powerup for Bolt in the level "Slobber and Clobber". After destroying I think the second or third tower with your laser eye and you climb up to the level above to fight a bunch of guys, head right to a dead end with a gate, where a truck will eventually crash through later in the level. I found the powerup by ground pounding a snow cap near the tree in the back left. One more health powerup to find and I'm done.

Bolt last health upgrade: Well that was fast and very fortunate. Just after I found the last one and finished the level I loaded up the next level for Bolt, "That Darn Dog" and found my last health powerup right away. I don't know how I missed this one. I guess because I didn't use cheats the first time and therefore conserved my energy so I didn't destroy everything in early levels. Anyways, I found my last powerup in the beginning room you start in, just ground pounded a box and some electric panels on left side of room and out popped my prize and my 1000 for this game.

you my friend are a God thank you
Y0UNIK0RN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 05:13 PM   #37
goothgone

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripl299 View Post
I'm having trouble getting the secret achievement for throwing 25 enemies off of a cliff or out a window. I know I have thrown more then 25 because I have counted several times that I have tried it. Can anybody tell me which mission is best used to get this achievement.

After several tries, I finally got the 30 hit combo. Like posted before wait until he is recharging then hit him like 4 times with the "X" button, then the eye laser. He will disappear, then reappear, hit him a few more times with the "X" button again while he is recharging again, then laser eyes again. I ended up with a combo over 70 by doing this.

Looking forward to the guide to find all of the powerups.

Edited: Ok, I was just playing the mission "Pound for Pound", I was at the part where there are 2 SUVs coming at you down a ramp, as soon as I blocked the second SUV, the "Watch your step" achievement unlocked!!! What a glitch in my favor!! Because I didn't even throw anybody over the dock or anything. Maybe one of the drivers from a SUV went over the dock into the water??
same thing happen to me ive throw probably 80-100 people off the cliff and the achievement unlock when a SUV drop in the waters
Old 12-19-2008, 06:17 PM   #38
Management

Alaska Has Eyes's Gamercard
The chieves for hacking are for the minigames? Cuz i just complete 5 at the story and no ach

I think my sumatories were wrong finally hit 1K

Last edited by Management; 12-20-2008 at 03:55 AM.
Management is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 02:38 AM   #39
PRETTY E

PRETTY E's Gamercard
Great guide. Thanks.
PRETTY E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 01:11 PM   #40
BCL

BCLourenco's Gamercard
Which button is block?
5 Got whipped by a Glovey

Get defeated by a Glovey

Could you please more specific?
BCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 07:01 PM   #41
The Arcenal

The Arcenal's Gamercard
How do you get the Health Power Up on Doggie Demolition!!! Somebody help me!!
Retail 100%: TMNT, Assassin's Creed, Halo 3 (1350), Call of Duty 4, Lost: Via Domus, Fight Night Round 3, Jumper, BioShock, FIFA 06 RTFWC, Cars, King Kong, Resident Evil 5, Prince of Persia (1250), The Force Unleashed (1345), Oblivion, Call of Duty 2.

To all of you pr*cks out there: yeah, my GT is The Arcenal with a "c"
The Arcenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 02:02 AM   #42
zeroFerus

Send a message via MSN to zeroFerus

zFerus's Gamercard
Thanks for the help on the combo ach. I never would of gotten that one on my own...
Old 01-26-2009, 06:21 AM   #43
Tyger7
Moderator and Guide Staff

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Walking is Boring
5 Penny successfully performed a wheel bar up, slide, and cable
I got this achievement on level 3 as well when I needed to climb to the top of the base to activate the satellite. I'm pretty sure it is story driven

I got this one on the first level, so it is not story based!

Last edited by Tyger7; 01-26-2009 at 06:28 AM.
Tyger7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 06:32 AM   #44
Tyger7

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   A+ Thread Award
Power Overwhelming
Bolt successfully defeated 3 different enemies with Super Sonic Bark, Laser Eyes, and Ground Pound

I got this achievement on level 3 when destroying the generators. Simply defeat three enemies using the combination of Super Sonic Bark () Laser Eyes () and Ground Pound (+)

ON this one you can get it once you learn laser eye and use it for the first time. It is gained by defeating 3 enemies with each power. Literally, 3 with each whenever you want. If you have superbarked a few enemies, and had also group pounded a few, you will unlock this right when you learn laser eyes, as it goes into a cut scene and you kill around 5 enemies with it.
Old 01-27-2009, 08:57 PM   #45
eyebiz

eyebiz's Gamercard
Thanks for all the help. Finally got my 1k.
eyebiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 08:10 AM   #46
Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

I cannot for the life of me get the 30 hit combo. I can get to like 27. Every time I hit him after healing he ends up hitting me and ruining m combo. I even sometimes get 9 hits on him before doing laser, and it still interupts combo. Was the the best wa to descibe how to do it? Is it based on luck mostly? Is is the last achevement I need! I want to return this game to blockbuster! Any help appreciated
Old 02-09-2009, 06:04 AM   #47
mrzamboni13

mrzamboni13's Gamercard
thanks dan for the guide and collection list. it was a great help for getting the 1000 points. thanks again for the great work.
mrzamboni13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 05:50 PM   #48
Blacky

5 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpgBolt defeated Stompy with a finishing move

What's the name of the level where i can fight Stompy ?
The 5 point achievement is still locked so i forgot somehow to defeat him with a finishing move.
Thanks

Got it , he is in that SUV level.

Last edited by Blacky; 02-10-2009 at 09:10 AM.
Blacky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 12:32 AM   #49
True Marvellous

True Marvellous's Gamercard
Quote:
Combo Master
50 Attain a 30 hit combo

Thanks to FucUEse for this tip in the forums:
Attack Calico on the next to last level of the game until he heals. While he is healing press 5-6 times and then hold in the laser eyes attack . When he pushes you away wait until he is healing again and jump into him with and repeat with the laser eyes . Your counter will continue despite being hit and you will get well over 30 hits.

Any one elborate on this a little, I hit x 5 times hold laser eyes then he either hits me or im too far away and the combo ends at 22-27 hits??

Toasters Toast Toast
True Marvellous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 05:50 AM   #50
AFC_The_Ripper

Send a message via MSN to AFC_The_Ripper Send a message via Skype™ to AFC_The_Ripper

AFC The Ripper's Gamercard
Great guide

Thanks a lot

mmm, this is sadly but I 'm stuck in Bridgin' the Gap

I going to climb to the top of the base, slide to the cable, take down two enemies , action two controls of retractile platforms under me and fall down, I don't know how continue?
sorry guys could you help me? I miss a Bolt Health Power Up. but no sure wish one was

thanks in advance
Old 03-02-2009, 09:31 PM   #51
Shreik

Shreik's Gamercard
Thanks for the guide, worked like a charm ;D
Shreik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 02:04 AM   #52
EnchantedGypsie

EnchantedGypsie's Gamercard
Great guide. It has helped a lot.

EDIT: NVM I finally got it
I am stuck on the Pooched level at the moment. Any thoughts, ideas, suggestions?

Last edited by EnchantedGypsie; 03-03-2009 at 02:43 AM.
EnchantedGypsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 07:47 AM   #53
The Clutch Hand

xX Gambit69 Xx's Gamercard
wow

Watch your step
35 Send 25 Calico henchmen through windows or over cliffs

Knock the henchmen off the cliff with attacks or throw them with Bolt's grab ( to grab and then to throw). I got this achievement on level 2 on the cliffs. Note: May be glitched as it is not unlocking for some until destroying the first SUV in Pound for Pound.

Wow talk about a glitchy achievement. So I beat the game then replayed levels working on this achievement, and I sat and counted how many times I threw henchmen over cliffs and threw windows. I was well over 25. Still no achievement . So I'm sitting here reading how buggy this achievement is wrecking my brains, but then a light bulb turns on (thanks to CRUSTYDIRTDEMON). He told me play the pound for pound mission hit all the trucks up until the docks then die while at the end of the dock. I did that destroyed another truck then the noise on my TV with doot and achievement unlocked......

P.S. Nice guide Duckyyyy

Thanks to >AzureRevolver< for the awesome sig!!!
The Clutch Hand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 11:37 PM   #54
A 2rue boofer
Banned User

A 2rue boofer's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
nice guide this will be helpful when I am going for the 1000
A 2rue boofer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 10:23 AM   #55
Barad
Back from Dubai!

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
good guide thx man!

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 10:41 PM   #56
cwpolo05

BottomBass's Gamercard
i keep getting killed by the Disky guys, i know you can catch the bomb discs with X but i have no idea how to throw them back, help?
cwpolo05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 10:13 AM   #57
KUDA Love

sh4dowblack's Gamercard
Bull Whipped!

can anyone tell me where i can find the enemy bully just need that last one for complete 1K
KUDA Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 02:38 PM   #58
AOS Puck

AOS Puck's Gamercard

Awards Showcase CABS Beta Tester   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   2,500 Posts   Staff/Subscriber Last Man Standing - Third Place   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - AOS Puck   XBA Promoter   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUDA Love View Post
can anyone tell me where i can find the enemy bully just need that last one for complete 1K
I think all of the enemies are on the level near the end where Bolt is running across a bridge right before he fights the main villain.

Read them.... apply them.
AOS Puck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 09:50 AM   #59
Painkiller Q8

Send a message via MSN to Painkiller Q8

Painkiller Q8's Gamercard
is it an eays 1000G ??? plz pm me and how long does it take to finish ?

Best games ever made in the whole gaming history!
RED DEAD REDEMPTION
GRAND THEFT AUTO IV
Painkiller Q8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 03:11 AM   #60
Incubus21212

Incubus21212's Gamercard
I think I did it in 7-8 hours.