PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Off Topic > Member Profiles
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-13-2006, 01:05 AM   #1
Weapon 117

Send a message via AIM to Weapon 117 Send a message via MSN to Weapon 117 Send a message via Yahoo to Weapon 117

Weapon 117's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Member of the Month
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Weapon 117 - The Devil You Know

Well you all know me by Weapon 117 and thats probably the only name you'll ever know me by. I've been around this site for awhile but I have never posted replies or started new threads more then 200 times and I never felt like posting in this "Member Profile" thread and I also never had a digital camera until now to show you some pics of my stuff.

Anyways I live in the Canadian province of Ontario EH! Im 17 years old and have never been a serious gamer until Xbox came out and once I started playing Halo Combat Evolved I was hooked into gaming. Before that I only played games every so often on a Nintendo 64 or the other times I'd be playing Star Wars Jedi Knight - Dark Forces 2 on my pc. I am also a collector of hockey cards and anything else thats hockey (the most valuable thing I have is an autograph of Maurice 'The Rocket' Richard, so Im more into quantity not quality). My other hobbies are comics and collecting dvds and going to the movies. My favourite movies have to be the Star Wars saga and Batman Begins. My favourite comic book hero is Batman and I could proove to you all that he is the best. And finally my favourite hockey team is the New Jersey Devils.

And outside of gaming and entertainment I go to school, I have no job yet and Im a practicing Catholic. And heres some pics of my stuff; my poor setup for my 360 (its in an unfinished part of the house), my room with all my hockey stuff, some of my valuable comics, and my dvd collection for you people to look at:

Weapon 117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 02:01 AM   #2
IMportdreams95
Banned User

Send a message via AIM to IMportdreams95 Send a message via MSN to IMportdreams95 Send a message via Yahoo to IMportdreams95

Xx IMP0RT xX's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   Doom Tournament - 3rd Place   Gears of War Tournament Final Four   Submit - Gold   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter   Achievement Guide - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
man you know its a damn shame we don't have any "New Jersey Devils" fans here!

Anyways thats a nice setup, like the movie box sets! I just moved into a new house and will get a new pic of my setup real soon.
IMportdreams95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 02:27 AM   #3
L3giOn

I L3giOn I's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Gears of War Annex Challenge Runners Up   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter   Gears of War Tournament Final Four   Submit - Bronze   Street Fighter 2 Runner-up   Donator - Level 1   UNO - Gold
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Nice profile man. I also got hooked on Xbox due to Halo, but mine was Halo 2. I'm into hockey as well and my favorite team is the Sabres. I used to live near Buffalo and have been to 3 Sabres games and about 20 Bills games.
Old 10-13-2006, 02:31 AM   #4
Maka

Send a message via MSN to Maka

Maka91's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   10,000 posts   Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Emerald   GRID 2 Award   Submit - Platinum   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Micro Guide - Gold   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Silver   x360a Book Club   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 21 (more» ...)
Didnt I say the Canadians were taking over....

Stick Around... Fellow Ontarian

Maka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 02:37 AM   #5
Chris764

Chris764's Gamercard
welcome to the site

Chris764 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 07:14 AM   #6
Webb
Ninja Editor

Webb x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   Referrals - Gold   PAX Meet 2010   x360a Book Club   A+ Thread Award   Achievement Guide - Silver   Staff - Administrator   10,000 posts   Submit - Gold   Bright Idea   Gears of War Tournament Final Four   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
I would say welcome, but you've been here aaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggeeessss

I will say welcome back though Stick around

Marge: Have you noticed any change in Bart
Homer: New glasses?
Marge: Noooo... He looks like something maybe disturbing him
Homer: Probably misses his old glasses
Marge: We could get more involved in Bart's activities, but then I'd be afraid of smothering him
Homer: Yeah, and then we'd get the chair.
Marge: That's not what I meant!
Homer: It was Marge, admit it.
Webb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 11:35 AM   #7
Weapon 117

Send a message via AIM to Weapon 117 Send a message via MSN to Weapon 117 Send a message via Yahoo to Weapon 117

Weapon 117's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Member of the Month
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I will be sticking around for good this time fellow 360 gamers.

Weapon 117 is offline   Reply With Quote