PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Japanese Games (NTSC-J) > Fighting > Kengo Zero
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-28-2008, 07:57 PM   #1
WasherDryerCombo

WDCombo's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Edo Battle Royal Mission info

Since it seems no one has written any info on the Edo Battle Royal mission I'll give you guys the scoop. I just finished it last night and it wasen't as bad as I thought.

The Edo battle Royal requires the death of 1000 combatants.

990 of the fighters can be killed by 1 hit and 10 of them are Boss type's with a normal health bar. The Bosses show up after every 100 fighters are killed. Either you can kill them all or the different colored fighters will also fight each other.

When you have less then half of your life left run to a small dead end in the stage with a well in the corner and a rope fence blocking the other direction. If you watch down the alley and stand still, your stamina bar will refill and once it is full your health bar actually slowly starts to refill as well.

If you keep an eye on your health and heal up when required this shouldn't be too tough.

I finished up at 42 minutes and recieved a Silver metal. I believe that the metal system is based on time only and beating it before or near 30 minutes will net you a gold metal.

As always, make sure your fighter has most of the stance change combos. Also be very careful of the bosses, fight them out in the open and don't let them throw you into a wall for an instant kill.

Old:

WasherDryerCombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 11:20 PM   #2
Gackt
Banned User

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Gackt   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   SOTF Winner   GSL 8 Winners   The Helping Hand   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   Artist of the Month
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Just wanted to add that the boss character every 100 eliminations is Chiba Sanako, first 9 versions of her have a fox mask and seemed to have died pretty easily, the 10th one was Sanako without the mask on and she landed a few shots on me and appeared to block more then the previous versions of herself
Gackt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 09:01 PM   #3
Missingnin80

Missingnin80's Gamercard
Last time i played this mission i died fighting the final female ninja boss (999 killed) I was so sick......never been so annoyed by messing up on a game in my life LOL. Gackt is right- the final boss blocks A LOT MORE and seems to be able to get finishing moves on you a lot easier(Don`t stand anywhere near a wall or the edge of a bridge or anything that will assist in your death)
Missingnin80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 05:10 PM   #4
Tannosuke

Tannosuke GR's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by WasherDryerCombo View Post
As always, make sure your fighter has most of the stance change combos. Also be very careful of the bosses, fight them out in the open and don't let them throw you into a wall for an instant kill.
The "Instant kill" is called "Special Kill". You can do it by pressing X to charge yourself on the enemy and make him fall to a wall or to a specific obstacle and press the attack button when you see the yellow pointer becoming orange.

BTW thank for the info... I didn't know about the well that can restore your health and stamina.
Tannosuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 11:01 PM   #5
JohnTheGamer

JohnTheGamer's Gamercard
OMG, thanks. I didn't know how to beat this and tried it once for 'bout 20 minutes and just gave up. I was gonna wait until it was one of the last few achievements I needed but now I know!