PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Fighting > Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-02-2008, 09:03 AM   #1
Corpsebean

Corpsebean's Gamercard
Ugh..Master of All things glitch?

Hi, I spent yesterday playing to get this achievement and after I finally finished the match winning with M.Bison (my last person), It did not unlock.

I sat there going from RYU to M.Bison nonstop until I won with each one, including Akuma, so I know I won matches with all of them. I even checked the leaderboards and all of my wins are in Remixed mode, none in classic. Is this a bug or is there something I am doing wrong?
Corpsebean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 05:53 PM   #2
omgyjya_switch7

OmgyjyaSwitch7's Gamercard
This has happened to me too, but I completed the win with everyone in classic mode (did not think this would matter as long as it is ranked?) so now I am winning each fight with each character again in remixed to see if this makes a difference. !

Old 12-06-2008, 01:45 AM   #3
KIRBYLINK

KIRBY LINK's Gamercard
Have you done a match with akuma? To select him go up from E.Honda in remix mode.
KIRBYLINK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 03:24 AM   #4
omgyjya_switch7

Yep, did Akuma.

Went through everyone again tonight in remix mode and the achievement unlocked. Probably worth adding to the guide that the achievement cannot be unlocked in classic mode! (probably because you cannot get Akuma in classic mode)

Old 12-06-2008, 06:01 AM   #5
Patmania

Send a message via MSN to Patmania

I am Patmania's Gamercard
The exact same thing happened to me. I went through the whole roster twice and when I finally got to Bison, it unlocked. Just keep trying. At least it's getting you towards 100 wins!
Old 12-06-2008, 07:15 AM   #6
omgyjya_switch7

Yep! Went through everyone again on remix and when I played as the last player it unlocked. Looks like the achievement only works on remix and not classic!!

Old 12-06-2008, 07:27 AM   #7
mikeh88

wontonhan's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
You can actually play as Akuma in classic mode. All you have to do is press start on Ryu and instantly press all three punches (X+Y+LB). Then it'll instantly switch to Akuma.
mikeh88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 09:41 PM   #8
BlackDragon

BlakeTheDrake's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
I just got this one... the achievement description is wrong. It says you need to do it in 'ranked matches', but you don't. Here's how I got it: I started a 'Player Match' with a single, 'closed' slot, and invited a friend. I then proceeded to beat him with each character, in a single session. I saved the characters I'd already won with in ranked online matches to last, and it didn't trigger untill the 'stats' screen showed 1 win for each character.

So in other words, you have to win with each character in a SINGLE SESSION, but you can do it in a player match. Easy-peasy if you have a friend willing to help... or just a friend who sucks at Street Fighter.

77777 reached - 17/11-2011
Next goal: 99999!
BlackDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 11:09 PM   #9
mikeh88

wontonhan's Gamercard

Nevermind about Akuma in classic. Turns out he can't be used in multiplayer but only singleplayer instead.
Old 12-07-2008, 08:01 AM   #10
jello

Jellophile's Gamercard
Just want to confirm that you can get this in player matches.

And yes, you have to get 1 win with every character in one sitting. So your results board must show at least a 1 for every character. My xbox locked up on me when I had 3 characters left to go, so when I came back to the lobby I had 0 wins for every character and I didn't get the achievement until I won another round with everyone (the last character being the first I won with initially)

If you trying to save time, find a boosting partner and set the round limit to 1. Shouldn't take long at all.
Old 12-07-2008, 12:30 PM   #11
ShiryuX

ShiryuDX's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeh88 View Post
Nevermind about Akuma in classic. Turns out he can't be used in multiplayer but only singleplayer instead.
Eh? I always use Akuma online, the creator of tha match has the ability to turn off "classic Akuma", so you can play as Akuma in both Classic & Remixed online as far as I know.

(Casual) fighting gamer? Check my list & see if you're up for some matches!
Current GS goal: 20k !
ShiryuX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 09:02 PM   #12
mikeh88

wontonhan's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiryuX View Post
Eh? I always use Akuma online, the creator of tha match has the ability to turn off "classic Akuma", so you can play as Akuma in both Classic & Remixed online as far as I know.
hmm I always create a match because it's harder for me to execute moves when I'm on the right side and I never had the option to turn Akuma on or off. I can always select Akuma in singleplayer but online it never works for me.
Old 12-07-2008, 10:52 PM   #13
jello

Jellophile's Gamercard
I'm pretty sure the option to turn classic akuma on and off is only in player matches. When you create a ranked match your only options are remix/classic and voice on/off
Old 12-08-2008, 06:29 AM   #14
BlackDragon

BlakeTheDrake's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
That's right - which is why Master Of All Things is only possible in 'Remix' for Ranked Matches. Whether the Player Match version is possible in Classic if you enable Classic Akuma is an interesting question... anybody care to try it out?

77777 reached - 17/11-2011
Next goal: 99999!
BlackDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 04:50 AM   #15
KellyNUTS

KellyNUTS's Gamercard
Same happened to me, so I went through the roster again backwards and 1/4 way through it unlocked.
Old 12-10-2008, 09:05 PM   #16
HAK Devil

Send a message via MSN to HAK Devil

HAK Devil x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   Gamerscore League Season 6 Winner   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
I just got it. I did all matches in ranked remix mode and kept a notepad list of every character that I had won with. As soon as I won last with Vega it unlocked as soon as I got back to the main menu. BTW, is it possible to get the 100 wins in player as well?
100,000 GamerScore achieved on 8/8/2010 at 9:35 PM with 89.13% GamerScore Completion!!
HAK Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 03:29 PM   #17
jello

Jellophile's Gamercard
I'm almost certain you can't get the wins in player matches. My friend and I played over 60 rounds in one sitting and we're pretty equal in skill so we both ended up with around 30 wins. I got dumped from the lobby halfway through (My xbox froze) but he didn't and still had his full win/loss count. Neither of us got the 20 wins achievement.
Old 12-11-2008, 03:50 PM   #18
UCB Disco

Disco Penguins's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jello View Post
I'm almost certain you can't get the wins in player matches. My friend and I played over 60 rounds in one sitting and we're pretty equal in skill so we both ended up with around 30 wins. I got dumped from the lobby halfway through (My xbox froze) but he didn't and still had his full win/loss count. Neither of us got the 20 wins achievement.
No, I can GUARANTEE that you can get the achievement in Player Match (online). You just have to make sure that when the screen comes up that shows your record with each character, you have to have at least 1 win with each (And has to be done in one sitting).

Also, just for backup, make sure you play in HD mode, as I've heard Classic doesn't work for the Achievement.

If you want more proof, look at my achievements. I don't have either of the winning Ranked matches achievements, and yet, I have the Master of All Things.

UCB Disco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 01:21 AM   #19
True Marvellous

True Marvellous's Gamercard
Quote:
So in other words, you have to win with each character in a SINGLE SESSION, but you can do it in a player match. Easy-peasy if you have a friend willing to help... or just a friend who sucks at Street Fighter.
This is definatly not True I won with all 17 Characters over 3 sessions.

Toasters Toast Toast
True Marvellous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 08:31 PM   #20
Yaeyah

Yaeyah's Gamercard
So can anyone confirm if this has to be done in one sitting? Cause I have gone through with each character (i have a checklist) in online ranked remix mode and I have not got the achievement. To be honest, if it has to be done in one sitting then its a pretty stupid achievement. It took me so effing long to win with Dhalsim that I never EVER want to have to play him again.

Yaeyah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 01:43 AM   #21
mack1983

bbw mack1983's Gamercard
damn thing works in player match perfectly, but is super glitchly in ranked matches.

I am now the 6 master(KILL KILL KILL).
Retail Games Completed : 29
live Arcade: 5

Working on:
Pro 2008 (880)
the bigs (895)
NN nights(800)
others

Send me friend request if u need to boost ill boost for long short or even semi impossible achievements
mack1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 08:32 PM   #22
naiku

Send a message via MSN to naiku Send a message via Skype™ to naiku

naiku's Gamercard
Thanks. Got this achievement last night by playing Player Matches, Single Round, all in one sitting. As said before, it unlocks when you see the player stats screen.

My Scorehero Page
naiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 08:13 AM   #23
LetsWinWithTim

letswinwithtim's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaeyah View Post
So can anyone confirm if this has to be done in one sitting? Cause I have gone through with each character (i have a checklist) in online ranked remix mode and I have not got the achievement. To be honest, if it has to be done in one sitting then its a pretty stupid achievement. It took me so effing long to win with Dhalsim that I never EVER want to have to play him again.
I'd like to know that as well! I have won with everyone in ranked matches except for Zangief and I am dreading that enough as it is with all the Ryus and Kens online :S

EDIT: OK, never mind I figured it out myself You DON'T need to do it in one sitting.

Last edited by LetsWinWithTim; 01-16-2009 at 07:54 AM.
LetsWinWithTim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 05:55 AM   #24
SC Defective

Defective Donor's Gamercard
i tried to do this on local multiplayer and it did not work
i couldnt find a match tonight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluntman428 View Post
Why on earth would I want to get over myself when I'm just so god damned awesome?

PS. Fellate me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtabo View Post
Id be interested in Semin
SC Defective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 07:09 AM   #25
KellyNUTS

KellyNUTS's Gamercard
Weird, I have this achievement but it wasnt done in 1 sitting. IMO I think something everynow and then would stuff up and not record a win 4 that character.
I unlocked it in ranked, obviously over multiple sessions. I went through every character and won, but the characters I used and won when it was a 'classic' challenge must not have been counted as I went thru the roster about 1 and a half times.

Last edited by KellyNUTS; 02-08-2009 at 07:10 AM. Reason: sp
KellyNUTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 01:09 PM   #26
belly88

belly88's Gamercard
does anyone know if having the opposition player quit out during a match counts towards a win for the particular character you were playing with? cos that happened to me twice when i was about to win with vega and guile
belly88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 10:25 PM   #27
Bababoof

Send a message via AIM to Bababoof

Rodation's Gamercard
Just got the achievement using the player match method
Old 02-15-2009, 08:49 PM   #28
Alvin201

AlvindaChipmonk's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackDragon View Post
I just got this one... the achievement description is wrong. It says you need to do it in 'ranked matches', but you don't. Here's how I got it: I started a 'Player Match' with a single, 'closed' slot, and invited a friend. I then proceeded to beat him with each character, in a single session. I saved the characters I'd already won with in ranked online matches to last, and it didn't trigger untill the 'stats' screen showed 1 win for each character.

this is true worked for me
Old 02-15-2009, 11:36 PM   #29
Jetpac

Jetpac UK's Gamercard
i have used all characters in ranked quick match, best of 7 rounds, won with everyone including akuma (used a notepad to track wins with characters)

and the achievement hasn't unlocked, what's going on?
played every game in HD remix mode.

http://www.xboxlivearcade.com - for all your XBLA needs!

Complete (1000/1000) 1
Complete (200/200) 11:
Sensible World of Soccer, Geometry Wars 2, Small Arms, Portal: Still Alive, Worms, Wik: Fable of Souls, A Kingdom for Keflings, Dash of Destruction, Banjo Kazooie, The Maw, 3-On-3 NHL Arcade

Jetpac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 06:49 PM   #30
Allan Caesar

Send a message via AIM to Allan Caesar Send a message via MSN to Allan Caesar

D0ntTaseM3Br0's Gamercard
Nice to hear you can just do player method. cause this damn thing wont work for me either.
Allan Caesar is offline   Reply With Quote