PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-27-2009, 10:02 PM   #61
IXI Icetray IXI

Send a message via MSN to IXI Icetray IXI

dusty cheddars's Gamercard
People are also reporting that Jedi Master won't unlock if you play on Sith Master first.

Yeah whatever difficulty you play on sometimes you have to beat it twice till the achievements start coming...
IXI Icetray IXI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 01:39 AM   #62
Purge
anime is 4 nerdz

Send a message via AIM to Purge Send a message via MSN to Purge Send a message via Skype™ to Purge

Davy Allan's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Green Thumb - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Submit - Silver   SOTF Runner Up   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Un-stackable achievements ussually make people reply the DLC more and more.
I love this DLC eventhough its extremely short. Expands the story a small tad and its pretty fun.

Good guide Hayden covers all I need to know.
Old 03-02-2009, 10:43 PM   #63
RedNight
Banned User

o rednight o's Gamercard
get a grip is the only achievement i need but i need more help
ive done it about 10 times without changing color but no achievement

Last edited by RedNight; 03-02-2009 at 10:59 PM.
RedNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 02:54 AM   #64
Fozzy

Bob LeBon69's Gamercard
Replay the mission over and over till you get it, I didn't get the Get A Grip one til my 3rd attempt on Sith Lord difficulty which makes sense in a strange way to have it unlock on a harder setting.
Old 03-05-2009, 04:13 PM   #65
Frijolie

Frijolies's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXxMoose69xXx View Post
i played the beginning on apprentice then after i went to the trials i changed it to sith master and it worked
Thanks! This saved me from mucho frustration! I died probably 25 times trying it on Sith Master. Thanks for the tip, worked great!
Old 03-10-2009, 02:49 PM   #66
Gallantsd

PhobicRaptor's Gamercard
easiest way to get the difficulty ones is to play on apprentice then when you get to the trials change the difficulty and yes i can confirm this works
Old 03-10-2009, 02:50 PM   #67
Gallantsd

PhobicRaptor's Gamercard
nevermind about that never read any of the previous posts
Old 03-17-2009, 02:55 PM   #68
New Venari

New Venari's Gamercard
when does "Get a Grip" unlock? the moment you land the third ball, or after you cross the bridges?
New Venari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 11:59 PM   #69
Fozzy

Bob LeBon69's Gamercard
If it's registered it properly should be when they clear away after you've placed the third ball.
Old 05-03-2009, 08:20 PM   #70
felisatrox

Quote:
Originally Posted by ORTA:316 View Post
I can confirm you can't let it go orange at all. It must be blue at all times on all three goes.
I can't tell what counts as orange. I know if you move the ball off the track, the track turns orange, but there are times that the track stays blue but the ball has a tiny bit of orange-ish color to it. I've done the three tracks and all of them stayed blue, but the achievement didn't pop. I'm obviously not doing something right, just don't know what. Does that little bit of orange in the ball keep you from getting the achievement even when the track stays blue the whole time?
felisatrox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 07:33 AM   #71
Graivul

Heroic Bishop's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Yeah "Get A Grip" was very frustrating but I got there in the end, its just practice really.

Nice guide though

Graivul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 09:02 PM   #72
Lex Talionis

LexTalionis2277's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow sniper View Post
I don't know if people know this(but you should).Don't change you lightsaber and your costume at anytime because you will not get the achievement.I think this is said on the main achievement guide but I didn't see it on here.Its a stupid way to miss out on a achievement and its a easy mistake to make......believe me!
SOB that explains a lot
Lex Talionis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 05:25 PM   #73
Barad

Location: Bristol, England Occupation: Undergraduate Status: Doing a raid
Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Emerald   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
cheevo pics are pretty cool lmao..but yhh thx for the brilliant guide man!
Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 05:56 PM   #74
Diaxen
Banned User

Any of these achievements work without buying the DLC?
Diaxen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 05:53 PM   #75
Stumpy25

Stumpy25's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greili 772 View Post
Ok i found it, sorry.
You have to start a new game.
Thanks, I couldn't find this either....
Stumpy25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 02:46 PM   #76
Pheonix_Assassin
Banned User

Send a message via MSN to Pheonix_Assassin

Phe0nixAssass1n's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Just got this for 400 points =) and its a good guide
Pheonix_Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 08:26 AM   #77
n1ck3sixty

n1ck3sixty's Gamercard
Question

did anyone else think that LucasArts make the difficulty achievements non stackable so u have to play through 4 times, so u get the same amount of playtime than other dlc's??

just throwing it out there
n1ck3sixty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 04:22 AM   #78
sjmleicester

Send a message via MSN to sjmleicester

Sir Simon Mally's Gamercard
You only need to finish this last section of the DLC for the Sith Warrior, Master and Lord achievements to pop.

To save having to play through all the DLC 4 on the four different difficulties, I played through first time on easy to get the to 'Get a Grip', 'As the world turns' and 'Robot Parts' achievement and the Youngling achievements.

I played through a second time on easy until just just past the trials. I saved and quit the game and then went back to dash board and copied the game save over to a memory card or two if you have them.

I then restarted game, selected continue. Once in the game, pause and switch difficulty to Sith Warrior, returned and completed the game. (Sith Warrior ach pops)

I then quit the game, copied the game save from the memory card back to the hard drive and started the game again, selecting continue. As soon as the game starts, pause the game and up the skill level to Sith Warrior. Rinse and repeat for Sith Master.

Certainly worth getting the DLC at 400 gamer points.
sjmleicester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 11:25 AM   #79
Pheonix_Assassin
Banned User

Send a message via MSN to Pheonix_Assassin

Phe0nixAssass1n's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by n1ck3sixty View Post
did anyone else think that LucasArts make the difficulty achievements non stackable so u have to play through 4 times, so u get the same amount of playtime than other dlc's??

just throwing it out there
I know that is what i thought =/
Pheonix_Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 06:00 PM   #80
xhonzi

xhonzi's Gamercard
Does anyone know if the "Force Power Mastery" achievements will unlock in the DLC? I don't have 500 in shield, repulse or thrown lightsabre and I was hoping they would unlock during my playthroughs of the DLC. Especially the ST loaded platform at the very beginning seemed like a good place to get repluse and shield. But I don't want to spend time grinding it if my 500 count is either starting at 0 or not at all in the DLC.
xhonzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 07:37 PM   #81
paarman

Send a message via AIM to paarman

adaPAARmantium's Gamercard
It starts over on each save file. So if you were to try to get it in the DLC, you are starting at 0. This really pissed me off, I didnt realize it on my second playthrough on another file I kept fighting wookies forever thinking it was taking a very long time for the achievement to pop, but I looked it up and it counts 0-500 on each save.

Easiest way to do these is on the tie factory, just play it til you get to kota then restart the level. If you start from 0 kills, I think it took me like 2 1/2 times through the level to get all 500. I just started doing these a few days ago... I have lightsaber throw left, that one sucks since you can only kill 1 guy at a time unless you get lucky and hit another, which Im not sure if it registers toward the 500 or not. The two you have left should be pretty easy, just kill everyone with the specific attack, should take you 5 playthroughs of that level between the 2 you have left.
paarman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 05:07 PM   #82
ODD 1 0UT

ODD 1 0UT's Gamercard
Hey guys I've beaten the DLC 3 times for the youngling, padawan, and jedi knight achievements, but I still can't access sith master difficulty. What should i do?

EDIT: I'm starting to think that the reason i don't have sith master unlocked is because i haven't beaten the normal campaign. Does that sound reasonable?

Last edited by ODD 1 0UT; 07-27-2009 at 03:18 AM.
ODD 1 0UT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 05:23 PM   #83
xhonzi

xhonzi's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by paarman View Post
It starts over on each save file. So if you were to try to get it in the DLC, you are starting at 0. This really pissed me off, I didnt realize it on my second playthrough on another file I kept fighting wookies forever thinking it was taking a very long time for the achievement to pop, but I looked it up and it counts 0-500 on each save.

Easiest way to do these is on the tie factory, just play it til you get to kota then restart the level. If you start from 0 kills, I think it took me like 2 1/2 times through the level to get all 500. I just started doing these a few days ago... I have lightsaber throw left, that one sucks since you can only kill 1 guy at a time unless you get lucky and hit another, which Im not sure if it registers toward the 500 or not. The two you have left should be pretty easy, just kill everyone with the specific attack, should take you 5 playthroughs of that level between the 2 you have left.
Dang. I'm at the point where I have most of these points, and I'd like to get 100%, but I'm not terribly interested in doing silly things for just a few points... so I'm torn. And I have the lightsabre throw left as well...

What if I take my Sith Master save (probably the one with the most kills), switch difficulty to Easy... and then grind away at the first level from there? Will switching difficulty disable these last 3 achievements?
Old 08-04-2009, 09:22 PM   #84
Darkflame195

darkflame195's Gamercard
Ugh, I'm really fustrated and was wondering if anyone could help me.

I have cleared the whole statue, and when I attempt to jump over the gap, I can never make it and it's really starting to bug me. If anyone knows an answer, please reply.
Darkflame195 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 12:26 AM   #85
xhonzi

xhonzi's Gamercard
You should be able to double jump the gap with ease, but you can also try the double jump - dash - b combo as it will take you quite far. You might want to practice it somewhere other than the gap a few times if you haven't used the combo before.
Old 08-27-2009, 08:42 PM   #86
Medz

Medz's Gamercard

Anything on the new DLC that came out today (8/27/09)?
Old 08-28-2009, 05:42 AM   #87
BudzMcGee

Budz McGee's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by xhonzi View Post
Dang. I'm at the point where I have most of these points, and I'd like to get 100%, but I'm not terribly interested in doing silly things for just a few points... so I'm torn. And I have the lightsabre throw left as well...

What if I take my Sith Master save (probably the one with the most kills), switch difficulty to Easy... and then grind away at the first level from there? Will switching difficulty disable these last 3 achievements?
As long as you have beaten the game on Sith Master you can then go back and change the difficulty on that save file to get the so many kills cheavos. Honestly, I found the best thing to do was load the tie fighter factory, kill everything in the first hanger with one force power, save, and then "reload last save point" in the mission select menu. Get like 50 kills every load, goes quick.

As for the Temple dlc, you can really use the in game switch of difficulty to your advantage. Soon as you beat the sith, (when the cut scene starts and the action sequence (where you hit the buttons) has ended), hit start and change the difficulty. Save the game, exit, then continue. You'll be just at the beginning of the sith battle and soon as you beat it cheavo unlocked, repeat till done.

Check out my video game Blog ClearanceBinReview.com - The right game for the right price.
We are always giving games away, so stop by and check us out!
BudzMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 06:33 AM   #88
A Perfect Thief

tH Waterboy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Thanks for the guide was a really short DLC and its a shame the completion ones didnt stack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrochaos
Dammit I've been spending too much time in real life again..

71% Completion... Working on 75%
53retail games + DLC 100%
65 games 1000+(Need 100% DLC)
12 arcade games 100%
A Perfect Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 12:31 AM   #89
x SNAKE5 x

x SNAKE5 x's Gamercard

Excellent tips on completing the various difficulties at the end of the boss fight...worked just fine, thanks!!

100% Complete Retail: 12 Arcade: 22
90%+ Complete Retail: 27 Arcade: 5
75%+ Complete Retail: 29 Arcade: 11

PSN ID: SNAKES-774
x SNAKE5 x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 03:49 PM   #90
WaRDeMoN787

WaRDeMoN787's Gamercard
can all of the difficulty's be unlocked through the same play through or do you have to start a new game like the retail's story?

-Edit-

Yeah, I tried and you can use the same save for all difficulties.

Last edited by WaRDeMoN787; 12-16-2009 at 04:53 PM.
WaRDeMoN787 is offline   Reply With Quote