PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Assassin's Creed II
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-17-2009, 06:35 PM   #61
Wicked Minded

Wicked Minded's Gamercard
Where the heck are they listed?
Wicked Minded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 07:13 PM   #62
x Halcyonfury x

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/g.../achievements/
x Halcyonfury x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 08:05 PM   #63
shavron

Shavron's Gamercard
What is the achievement you get during the credits? Just curious so as I'm approaching the end of the game I'm not wondering which achievements I should have.

shavron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 10:01 PM   #64
Harrison Drake

Harrison Drake's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleo View Post
Oh wait. Florin is a type of currency.
Nice. At least you caught your own error. Kudos!
Old 11-17-2009, 11:04 PM   #65
shulamm

Shulamm's Gamercard
So, except a couple of missable achievements... Can you still playing after the credits end?
shulamm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 03:12 AM   #66
unknow_human

Omar Harbi's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by shulamm View Post
So, except a couple of missable achievements... Can you still playing after the credits end?

Yes,you can.
unknow_human is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 03:47 AM   #67
Pr0ph3cy

Pr0ph3cy 117's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by unknow_human View Post
Yes,you can.
sweet deals
Pr0ph3cy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 08:51 AM   #68
Shizno

I've been reading the threads saying those are the only two missable achievements, but I have one question regarding the feathers. Can you re-enter the Duomo and possibly other Assassin Tombs after you've completed them? I got lazy and skipped past a feather ( I think it was a feather..I saw the glitchy light) I saw and when I tried to go back I couldn't access the secret passage again -_____-. Thanks!

Last edited by Shizno; 11-18-2009 at 08:54 AM.
Shizno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 03:48 PM   #69
Li85

Li85's Gamercard
sup guys i have a Q that not a related to the achievement. hope u guy don't mind answer it.

i have 1 view point that i cant seem to get on it. is in Florence San Santa Maria Novella District where the building is a rounded top is where u have to go when Lorenzo is hurt and u have to bring him to his trusted people. at the end of DNA 4. i think but is during DNA 4.

NVM i got it

Looking to boost:
GOW, Lost Plant, DOA4, Ace Combat 6, The Darkness, Battlefield:Bad Company

Last edited by Li85; 11-18-2009 at 08:36 PM.
Li85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 05:00 PM   #70
exorr

exorr's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Anyone know if the special areas that are unlocked by pre-ordering through Gamestop gives you an upgrade that is required to unlock the "Victory lies in preparation - Get all Hidden Blades, Item Pouches and Armor upgrades for Ezio."? I've heard those areas give you items so am concerned that unless I pre-ordered (which I didn't) I'll miss out on that one.
exorr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 11:48 PM   #71
Kronos1982

Hugo J Stiglitz's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by exorr View Post
Anyone know if the special areas that are unlocked by pre-ordering through Gamestop gives you an upgrade that is required to unlock the "Victory lies in preparation - Get all Hidden Blades, Item Pouches and Armor upgrades for Ezio."? I've heard those areas give you items so am concerned that unless I pre-ordered (which I didn't) I'll miss out on that one.
Pre-order bonus content is NOT required to complete this game with 100%.

Kronos1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 04:43 PM   #72
jrwiley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shizno View Post
I've been reading the threads saying those are the only two missable achievements, but I have one question regarding the feathers. Can you re-enter the Duomo and possibly other Assassin Tombs after you've completed them? I got lazy and skipped past a feather ( I think it was a feather..I saw the glitchy light) I saw and when I tried to go back I couldn't access the secret passage again -_____-. Thanks!
you can replay any previous memory at any time just as long as your not activley in one already. from the pause menu go to the dna sequences the assassins tombs are in the secret locations once you find the one you want press A to view the details and then A again to replay. by the way there are no feathers in the assassins tombs however in each assassins tomb there are 2 hidden treasure chests that is probably what you saw
Old 11-19-2009, 05:19 PM   #73
Shizno

Right! Completely forgot about the DNA sequences. Thank you very much!
Shizno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 05:40 PM   #74
svrngr53

I accidentally canceled when solving a glyph puzzle. Does that mean I need to start over to get the Vitruvian Man achievement? Just wondering because I dont want to have to play the whole game twice just for 1 glyph. I am only on my 2nd glyph so starting over wouldnt be to much of a problem.
svrngr53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 05:51 PM   #75
Pwncakes70

Pwncakes70's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by svrngr53 View Post
I accidentally canceled when solving a glyph puzzle. Does that mean I need to start over to get the Vitruvian Man achievement? Just wondering because I dont want to have to play the whole game twice just for 1 glyph. I am only on my 2nd glyph so starting over wouldnt be to much of a problem.
If you go into "The Truth" menu, where the short video clips are, it will allow you to launch any puzzles that haven't been solved yet.

Pwncakes70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 06:41 PM   #76
shulamm

Shulamm's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by unknow_human View Post
Yes,you can.
Nice. Thanks for answering. I'm playing now and... well, you can bring me the 12 next Modern Warfares and I'll still prefer this Assassin. Ubisoft has fixed the repetitive issues of the first release.

I was just thinking... If you can repeat the DNA sequences... doesn't that mean that there's no missable achievement? Anyway, I wouldn't care make another speedrun for those.
shulamm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 09:30 AM   #77
ConfusedGeek

Confusedgeek's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
any sure fire place to get messer sandman and sweeper.

can one assume that to trow dirt you have to be fighting on dirt? i can never seem to get a bunch of ppl around when i take the long stick.

also for show your colors, do you need to go to every part of the city, or is going to one part of venice good enuf?

thanks.
ConfusedGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 03:57 PM   #78
ViKTiM

GeT EmBaRRaSSeD's Gamercard
Guys, i need help one of my last achievements i need is No-hitter and ive already beaten the game ive tried goin back and gatherin up guards but by the time i kill like 6 the rest run away, and i heard about seq 5 but is there any way to replay it with out replayin the game?

EDIT

Found a smokebomb technique on a youtube vid worked AMAZING thanks tho

http://www.x360a.com/forum/showthread.php?t=170755 <-- Forza 2 New money glitch Guide.

Last edited by ViKTiM; 11-22-2009 at 04:15 PM.
ViKTiM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 11:23 AM   #79
bladestriker72

Art Connoisseur

does anyone know why i cant get the Art Connoisseur achievement? its the last one ive got, it seems rediculously easy, ive bought all of the paintings, am i missing the point?

Last edited by bladestriker72; 11-23-2009 at 11:23 AM. Reason: forgot someting
bladestriker72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 11:25 AM   #80
bladestriker72

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConfusedGeek View Post
any sure fire place to get messer sandman and sweeper.

can one assume that to trow dirt you have to be fighting on dirt? i can never seem to get a bunch of ppl around when i take the long stick.

also for show your colors, do you need to go to every part of the city, or is going to one part of venice good enuf?

thanks.
Venice seems to be the only place with lots of the seeker guys (guys with sticks) the giant biulding you have to fly onto is a sure bet for at least one of them. and no you dont have to be on dirt
bladestriker72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 04:36 PM   #81
ViKTiM

GeT EmBaRRaSSeD's Gamercard
missing 1 feather... cant find it any ideas guys

http://www.x360a.com/forum/showthread.php?t=170755 <-- Forza 2 New money glitch Guide.
ViKTiM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 05:19 PM   #82
ConfusedGeek

Confusedgeek's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladestriker72 View Post
does anyone know why i cant get the Art Connoisseur achievement? its the last one ive got, it seems rediculously easy, ive bought all of the paintings, am i missing the point?
you sure you bought them all. i got it with out even trying. it just says Buy a Painting from Florence and Venice.

Quote:
Venice seems to be the only place with lots of the seeker guys (guys with sticks) the giant biulding you have to fly onto is a sure bet for at least one of them. and no you dont have to be on dirt
i got it in Venice in the restricted building.
ConfusedGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 12:22 AM   #83
buck wyyld

buck wyyld's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamerscore League Season 6 Winner
Flying Machine

It seems like the only missable achievement is kicking a guard while airborne. It's extremely easy to miss. I didn't see any guards to kick, so I just crashed and thought I'd start over. Fuck that, the gaddamn game saved and said I completed the mission anyway, so now I'm screwed. It only needs to last like 4 seconds before you crash to save, so be warned. I imagine a lot of you will end up pissed off like I was. I guess veer left upon starting and plow forward after the first set of buildings to get near the guards opposite the Basilica, that's my only advice. FUUUUUCKKK!

OK, I'm retarded. There's a brief training mission on the flying machine before you begin the actual achievement. It's a long, 3-part mission that results in the finalÚ of Memory 8. The first part is the flying and if you deviate from your course, there's a great chance to kick a whole line of archers arranged with ostensible arrows onna rooftop. Just be sure to crash if you don't get it. Oh, and the penultimate sets of fire-boosting airs lie atop boats inna ravine, not on buildings. Hope it helps get this easy 5 pts.

Last edited by buck wyyld; 11-24-2009 at 01:10 AM. Reason: add. info.
buck wyyld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 06:21 AM   #84
kearneyweard

kearneyweard's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Quote:
Originally Posted by buck wyyld View Post
It seems like the only missable achievement is kicking a guard while airborne. It's extremely easy to miss. I didn't see any guards to kick, so I just crashed and thought I'd start over. Fuck that, the gaddamn game saved and said I completed the mission anyway, so now I'm screwed. It only needs to last like 4 seconds before you crash to save, so be warned. I imagine a lot of you will end up pissed off like I was. I guess veer left upon starting and plow forward after the first set of buildings to get near the guards opposite the Basilica, that's my only advice. FUUUUUCKKK!

OK, I'm retarded. There's a brief training mission on the flying machine before you begin the actual achievement. It's a long, 3-part mission that results in the finalÚ of Memory 8. The first part is the flying and if you deviate from your course, there's a great chance to kick a whole line of archers arranged with ostensible arrows onna rooftop. Just be sure to crash if you don't get it. Oh, and the penultimate sets of fire-boosting airs lie atop boats inna ravine, not on buildings. Hope it helps get this easy 5 pts.
Lol. The same thing happened to me. I was like, "What the heck? Well I definitely missed that achievement." Then the REAL mission started and I was relieved to see that it really was easy to lock onto a guard and kick him, acquiring the achievement. It's good to know that I wasn't the only one who freaked out after the tutorial. =)

~~~~~~~~~~~

*EDIT* I acquired the two achievements I was having trouble getting.

-KW

Achievements percentage: 70%
Points percentage: 67%

Last edited by kearneyweard; 11-25-2009 at 07:04 AM.
kearneyweard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 08:41 PM   #85
mienvard

Mienvard's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViKTiM View Post
missing 1 feather... cant find it any ideas guys
If you check what section you're missing it from (under Pause menu -> DNA -> Secondary Memories -> Feathers), it's quite easy to just check every feather at that location using the map at http://www.msxbox-world.com/features...sins-Creed-II/

Does anybody have a guess about how long it'll take to get to the flying machine part if you just rush through the story as fast as possible? Got a shamefull 995/1000 laughing at me
mienvard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 09:46 PM   #86
TStroud13

TStroud13's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrwiley View Post
you can replay any previous memory at any time just as long as your not activley in one already. from the pause menu go to the dna sequences the assassins tombs are in the secret locations once you find the one you want press A to view the details and then A again to replay. by the way there are no feathers in the assassins tombs however in each assassins tomb there are 2 hidden treasure chests that is probably what you saw
uhm yea that doesn't work for me.

I've finished the story line. I go to view the DNA sequences.

I enter a sequence, choose a memory. But there is no option for replay. Pressing A does nothing.

TStroud13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 01:21 AM   #87
mienvard

Mienvard's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by TStroud13 View Post
uhm yea that doesn't work for me.

I've finished the story line. I go to view the DNA sequences.

I enter a sequence, choose a memory. But there is no option for replay. Pressing A does nothing.

You can NOT replay main DNA sequences, only secondary.
mienvard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 09:37 PM   #88
TStroud13

TStroud13's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by mienvard View Post
You can NOT replay main DNA sequences, only secondary.
I realize that.

...but jrwiley is going around telling everyone you can. Just letting him know.
TStroud13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 09:55 PM   #89
gwar karnage

gwar karnage's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by burning pandama View Post
remember ac1? When you killed a target alta´r stroke a feather on the neck of his victim and coverd it with blood. These are the feathers you need to collect. So tha achievements just says: "kill all the targets"
lmao!! Fail!
gwar karnage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 02:30 AM   #90
falcore000

falcore000's Gamercard
Question

I'm pretty sure the Art Connoisseur achievement is glitched. I have all the paintings (and my villa has the bonus from obtaining all paintings) and it hasn't popped. Anyone have a solution that isn't start a new game?
falcore000 is offline   Reply With Quote