PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Assassin's Creed II
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-06-2009, 04:55 PM   #91
Martinnn

Send a message via MSN to Martinnn

Touchhhh's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViKTiM View Post
Guys, i need help one of my last achievements i need is No-hitter and ive already beaten the game ive tried goin back and gatherin up guards but by the time i kill like 6 the rest run away, and i heard about seq 5 but is there any way to replay it with out replayin the game?

EDIT

Found a smokebomb technique on a youtube vid worked AMAZING thanks tho
Could you post a Link to that certain Video to help me please ?
Martinnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 12:02 AM   #92
Li85

Li85's Gamercard
don't think any1 posted this i was trying to get the Messer Sandman achievement, so during the game i was trying to get it whenever it was prossible, but i stuned 4or 5 guards more then a 100X but achievement never poped. then when i just playing the story of the carnevale where u have to beat every1 up at DNA sequence 9 memory 7. i sand stuned the 4 guards at the end then it pops. i was like WHAT THE FUCK. the achievement never say have to be anywhere of the story and this Achievement pops only during this point of the story for me.(i had beated the game before, this is my 2nd playthought)

so if any1 have problem getting Messer Sandman when u kn u should have got it. try to get it at this poion of the game DNA sequence 9 memory 7 where u fight the 4 guards..

Looking to boost:
GOW, Lost Plant, DOA4, Ace Combat 6, The Darkness, Battlefield:Bad Company
Li85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 10:42 PM   #93
BIGShmeggie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Li85 View Post
don't think any1 posted this i was trying to get the Messer Sandman achievement, so during the game i was trying to get it whenever it was prossible, but i stuned 4or 5 guards more then a 100X but achievement never poped. then when i just playing the story of the carnevale where u have to beat every1 up at DNA sequence 9 memory 7. i sand stuned the 4 guards at the end then it pops. i was like WHAT THE FUCK. the achievement never say have to be anywhere of the story and this Achievement pops only during this point of the story for me.(i had beated the game before, this is my 2nd playthought)

so if any1 have problem getting Messer Sandman when u kn u should have got it. try to get it at this poion of the game DNA sequence 9 memory 7 where u fight the 4 guards..

I didn't find it that hard. Just gather up some guards to chase you and lead them to a narrow laneway. Turned around locked onto the first guard and fired away. Worked perfectly.
BIGShmeggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 03:15 PM   #94
Swede9000

Swede9000's Gamercard
The achievement i had "problems" with was to find all the feathers, but i found a good vid on youtube with all the feathers locations.

Otherwise i had no problems at all
Swede9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 08:47 PM   #95
Li85

Li85's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGShmeggie View Post
I didn't find it that hard. Just gather up some guards to chase you and lead them to a narrow laneway. Turned around locked onto the first guard and fired away. Worked perfectly.
i kn is not that hard for ppl to get this achievemnt, but for me i had try and done it everything the forum mentioned and just won't pop for me. and that's the only place it final pop.

Looking to boost:

Last edited by Li85; 12-11-2009 at 08:56 PM.
Old 12-13-2009, 05:15 PM   #96
dmhtheedge

Send a message via AIM to dmhtheedge

Im Your Villain's Gamercard
Thanks for any help you guys can provide. I too am having trouble with the sandman achievement what happens and its probably something I am doing wrong is I go and find four guards to stun usually the ones standing in front of a codex building or bank and I target the lead guard with the LT button, while he's targets I press X and all Ezio does is throw a punch, I thought this would have to be on a sandy surface so I have been trying to do this in Florence, what am I missing?
dmhtheedge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 07:19 PM   #97
Li85

Li85's Gamercard
i have try that many time also, but i think the special attack can only be used during combat. since u only lock on to the enemy, that don't count as combat, cuz they don't kn u want to kill them yet.

Looking to boost:
Old 12-15-2009, 07:01 PM   #98
pvt Zleek

Dr Zleek's Gamercard
messer sandman achievement was actually pretty easy i did it on my first try. first you have to learn the technique, obviously. then i went to the palazza in venice and just beat some kid in the face and he and some other guards followed me so i just ran around till i had like 10 arrows following me then i just turned around and held X until they ran up to me and i got like 6 of them. and no i didnt go to a narrow space its actually easier to be in the open cuz they spread in a circle making it easier to hit them... ya just thought id help!

Netflix Junkie: Currently watching: Random stuff XD
pvt Zleek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 04:29 PM   #99
Burnout x360a

M1KE 08's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Anyone got any tips for "The Sweeper"

Only need 5 more achievements: "In memory of..", "Sweeper", "Vitruvian Man", "Wear the cape in each city (From flowers)" and "Obtain all pouches, weapons etc."

^ By Xerofox, thanks!
Twitter lSteam

Burnout x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 05:00 PM   #100
Martinnn

Send a message via MSN to Martinnn

Touchhhh's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burnout View Post
Anyone got any tips for "The Sweeper"

Only need 5 more achievements: "In memory of..", "Sweeper", "Vitruvian Man", "Wear the cape in each city (From flowers)" and "Obtain all pouches, weapons etc."
*Feathers

And get around 6+ guards into a narrow alley, sweep 3 onto the floor or 4, Basically just do a non-powered up sweep, then when there on the floor power up your sweep and when there on there feet sweep again with the more powerful sweep and it should get 5+

Might not work the first time, But just repeat.
Martinnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 11:49 AM   #101
GhostSniperMW

sweeper ach, anyone have suggestions to where the heavy guards are with the weapon you need, just about finished the game need this and glyphs and feathers, i guess on my feather collectin i could get this one when i spot a guard with the weapon, but id rather get 1st and not lose focus when getting collectables. so any ideas what citys or part of the map these guys are hiding?
GhostSniperMW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 07:50 PM   #102
esio gk

esio gk's Gamercard
Guard with long weapon usually spawns after you fast-travel to middle district of Venice. I think its called San Marco.
esio gk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 12:12 AM   #103
K-Will

Skilledy0u3's Gamercard
I recommend doing no-hitter and sweeper in san marco in Venice and also use smoke bombs gather up a bout 12+ and spam smoke and the assinate them.
K-Will is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 12:02 PM   #104
Soups

Quick question about the achievements in this game... If I finish the main story, is it then not possible to get say the feathers if I were to leave them to the end? Thought I'd post here first rather than start a new thread.
Soups is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 01:33 PM   #105
esio gk

esio gk's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soups View Post
Quick question about the achievements in this game... If I finish the main story, is it then not possible to get say the feathers if I were to leave them to the end? Thought I'd post here first rather than start a new thread.
You can collect all feathers after finishing main story.

esio gk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 02:11 PM   #106
Soups

Quote:
Originally Posted by esio gk View Post
You can collect all feathers after finishing main story.
Thanks. And the statues and other collectables?
Soups is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 02:46 PM   #107
Pashos

Pashos x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Gold   PAX Meet 2010   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 2   Submit - Gold   FIFA/Madden Subscribers Tourn. - First Place   3 on 3 NHL Arcade Subscribers Tourn. Third Place   Burnout Paradise Subscribers Tourn. - Third Place   Road Map - Gold   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soups View Post
Thanks. And the statues and other collectables?
You can collect everything after you finish.

152 100% Retail

22 100% Arcade
Pashos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 12:34 AM   #108
kall5ter

Send a message via MSN to kall5ter

Wintringham1995's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Gamer Chick!
does anyone know how to get
A PIECE OF THE PUZZLE achievement?
Old 01-13-2010, 03:05 AM   #109
Dragon Master

Kevin X Dragon's Gamercard
Well I got all the achievements 2 days ago and Sweeper was the hardest for me to get.

@kall5ter
http://mycheats.1up.com/view/section...eed_2/xbox_360
Dragon Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 03:29 PM   #110
Irishk8lin

BoundlessBow's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kall5ter View Post
does anyone know how to get
A PIECE OF THE PUZZLE achievement?
A Piece of the Puzzle (10) - Unlock a piece of Subject 16's video

To get this one, you have to scan a memory glyph. the easiest one is probably the one at Monteriggioni. If you were looking at the the house, it is in the upper left hand corner. Just climb up the front of the house and use Eagle vision.

Irishk8lin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 03:36 AM   #111
RenegadeFlanker

RenegadeFlanker's Gamercard
aneyone know about the dlc acheivements?
RenegadeFlanker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 12:43 PM   #112
DANNY008

I'm struggling to find the last codex page to unlock DNA sequence 14. I've checked everywhere in the game including the mountains. Does anyone have an idea of where it could be?
DANNY008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 09:07 AM   #113
maya2142

iNZx xICLutchIx's Gamercard
i found the achievements in ac2 to be much easier than the first game, i manged to get all achievements while playing through the story
maya2142 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 03:35 PM   #114
R3vengeance

R3vengeance's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostSniperMW View Post
sweeper ach, anyone have suggestions to where the heavy guards are with the weapon you need, just about finished the game need this and glyphs and feathers, i guess on my feather collectin i could get this one when i spot a guard with the weapon, but id rather get 1st and not lose focus when getting collectables. so any ideas what citys or part of the map these guys are hiding?
You can also find a worker and steal their broom, as this counts as a long range weapon.
R3vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 04:38 PM   #115
SpartanRey92

ReyMysterio1592's Gamercard
one of my favorite games to play and beat XP
SpartanRey92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 12:58 AM   #116
Jason X

silent fanatic's Gamercard
It's obscene to think how easy this game was to 100%, especially in comparison to its predecessor. That's probably for the best, though. Plus the final boss fight was just so omg wtf, I had to love it.
Jason X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 04:58 PM   #117
MilesPrower85

MilesPrower85's Gamercard
To me, this was by far the easiest game to collect achievements in. But "Sweeper" and "Messer Sandman" were the hardest to get, took me a lot of playing and Youtubing to get it right
MilesPrower85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 03:34 PM   #118
Idsi

Idsi's Gamercard
The only thing that made the achievements in AC1 hard was that there was an insane amount of collecting to do. I'm personally very glad that they stepped away from that in the new one, it also didn't make me resent it like I ended up resenting AC1. They could have gotten a bit more creative though, the Sweeper/Messer Sandman achievements were the clumsier/more difficult ones but it also made them fun.

For sweeper just get a group around you and keep using longer and shorter charged sweeps to eventually hit 5 or more at the same time, it just takes some patience.
Idsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 01:58 AM   #119
tshaf7

Fly Swatter

To those of you who like me missed the fly swatter achievement your first play through, don't worry. You get to use the flying machine in one of the dlc sequences. I don't recall which one it is but the internet should tell you.
tshaf7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 02:02 AM   #120
tshaf7

Quote:
Originally Posted by DANNY008 View Post
I'm struggling to find the last codex page to unlock DNA sequence 14. I've checked everywhere in the game including the mountains. Does anyone have an idea of where it could be?
Have you synchronized with every viewpoint that you can. The codex pages will be on your map after you hit a certain viewpoint. Also not a bad idea to go to the art shops and buy all the treasure maps.
tshaf7 is offline   Reply With Quote