PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Adventure > Wik: Fable of Souls
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-22-2006, 12:49 AM   #1
xIx EDGE xIx

xIx EDGE xIx's Gamercard
Glitch for the 60 point loopnastics achievement

I don't know if I just got lucky or what, but I never scroed 60 points in a single round, but i still unlocked it. Here's exactly what happened: I played the round and ended with 44 points. I was wondering how people on the leaderboards were scoring in the 1,000, so I figured I must have been doing something wrong. So I watch the video that shows you how to play right after I finished the round, and after the video ended, "poof"
achievement unlocked

It was really weird, so I don't know if it was a one time thing or if it's an actually glitch that's out there. If anyone else is having problems getting it, I suggest giving it a shot.
Old 01-23-2007, 03:51 AM   #2
lostmotiv

LostMotiv's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
i tried and sadly it didn't work for me my high score is something like 49. I guess i'm going to have to just keep trying.
Old 02-14-2007, 04:51 AM   #3
cady1992

NEMESISx69x's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
the glitch work.i have install the patch.do loopnastic for 30 min. nothing.After i have clear my xbox cache for remove the patch and in 2 minute i have the achievement by looking the video after have make a roud of 20.thanks xEDGEx
cady1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 04:19 PM   #4
Tavvy

Tavvy's Gamercard

I am going to try this soon so guess you just gotta remove the patch and do 1 run and watch the video!
Hopefully should work
Tavvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 12:50 AM   #5
WTF H3AD5HOT

WTF H3AD5HOT's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by xIx EDGE xIx View Post
I don't know if I just got lucky or what, but I never scroed 60 points in a single round, but i still unlocked it. Here's exactly what happened: I played the round and ended with 44 points. I was wondering how people on the leaderboards were scoring in the 1,000, so I figured I must have been doing something wrong. So I watch the video that shows you how to play right after I finished the round, and after the video ended, "poof"
achievement unlocked

It was really weird, so I don't know if it was a one time thing or if it's an actually glitch that's out there. If anyone else is having problems getting it, I suggest giving it a shot.
That happened to me earlier today I thought WTF!, and then it said I scored 2.4mil when I was only on 21
WTF H3AD5HOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 08:11 AM   #6
Tenacious C DSM

Tenacious C DSM's Gamercard

just wanted to say that this glitch definately did work for me and thanks for the info! i would of never of got 60!

Tenacious C DSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 03:23 AM   #7
smplguy

Send a message via MSN to smplguy

smplguy's Gamercard
For some reason I'm unable to make this glitch work. I haven't updated yet, but it still doesn't work. Anyone want to give me a step by step?
This achievement is frustrating me cause the best I've been able to do is 31. Most times I don't even get close.
Any help would be appreciated.
smplguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 03:44 PM   #8
DeadlyFishy

Failure Online's Gamercard
I read somewhere on the Frogger thread on how to get rid of patches so you can use glitches like the 7 lives glitch and I'm sure it would work for this too if I could just remember how to do it...

EDIT: Aha, found it -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ufochaser42 View Post
Actually, you can delete updates without formatting the whole hard drive:

"Go to the system blade and then memory. Press Y on either the HDD or a MU and then press X,X,Left Bumper, Right Bumper, X,X. Once you do this a blade will pop up saying: This will perform maintenance on your Xbox 360 storage devices and ask if you wish to continue.

Unfortunately this will clear all of your game updates and is not a selective process meaning you cannot just un-do one game at a time."

Therefore, you can delete updates without harming any game saves, but you will have to reupdate every game you have the next time you play it. I have done this myself with no problems.
I hope it works.. I'll check it myself and come back with results

EDIT: Well, it didn't work, and it could be because I'm playing the XBLA Unplugged: Volume One version, but nobody besides me seems to be playing this game anymore anyway..

Last edited by DeadlyFishy; 06-25-2008 at 04:15 PM.
DeadlyFishy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 10:03 PM   #9
Pedle Zelnip

Actually it does work with the Xbox Arcade Unplugged disc (as that's what I was using when I did it).

The glitch is that after playing a round of loopnastics, you watch the tutorial and it will unlock. However, the exact cause is a bit unclear, so sometimes it works, and sometimes it does not.

In addition, this glitch has been fixed in the more recent patches for the game. If you want to do this now, you will have to clear all patches for the game and try it (I will explain how in a sec).

And for the record, as mentioned I did this using the version on the Arcade Unplugged disc.

To start with, we need to play the game without any patches. To do this:
  1. Turn on your 360 & sign in
  2. Unplug your network cable (if it's plugged in)
  3. Go to the system blade and select memory
  4. On the Hard Drive, hit Y
  5. Now press X-X-RB-LB-X-X, and you will be asked if you want to do maintenance. Select yes, and all patches will be removed from the hard drive. THIS WILL IN NO WAY HARM ANY GAMESAVES OR ACHIEVEMENTS IT IS COMPLETELY SAFE. The only downside is that patches for all other games will have to be redownloaded the next time you play them.
Now, don't plug in your network cable, but start up Wik. Now to do the achievement (this is exactly what I did, but as mentioned earlier the glitch seems somewhat unpredictable):
  1. Go to Single Player, Bonus Levels, Loopnastics.
  2. Start a game, and do your best but fall short of the 60 needed (score at enough points to avoid the "You seem to be having problems with Loopnastics screen")
  3. Now on the leaderboard screen, hit "B" to go to the bonus menu
  4. Select Loopnastics
  5. Watch the last demo (Aerial Bonus - 4 Points) by selecting it and pressing X
  6. Press A to replay the level again.
  7. At the leaderboard, hit B for bonus menu again and this time watch the Top Ring Bonus - 3 Points tutorial
  8. Press A to replay the level.
  9. Press A to replay the level again (that is DO NOT watch a tutorial after this match)
  10. Press A to replay the level one last time
  11. Hit B for bonus menu, and watch the Stutter Bonus - 2 Point tutorial

After the demo completes you should get the achievement (or at least I did).

Credit goes out to DatWunDude on the xbox.com forums for pointing out the order of playing matches.

Hope this helps.
Pedle Zelnip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 12:56 AM   #10
Raven DMC

Raven DMC's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedle Zelnip View Post
Actually it does work with the Xbox Arcade Unplugged disc (as that's what I was using when I did it).

The glitch is that after playing a round of loopnastics, you watch the tutorial and it will unlock. However, the exact cause is a bit unclear, so sometimes it works, and sometimes it does not.

In addition, this glitch has been fixed in the more recent patches for the game. If you want to do this now, you will have to clear all patches for the game and try it (I will explain how in a sec).

And for the record, as mentioned I did this using the version on the Arcade Unplugged disc.

5. Now press X-X-RB-LB-X-X, and you will be asked if you want to do maintenance. Select yes, and all patches will be removed from the hard drive. THIS WILL IN NO WAY HARM ANY GAMESAVES OR ACHIEVEMENTS IT IS COMPLETELY SAFE. The only downside is that patches for all other games will have to be redownloaded the next time you play them.
Now, don't plug in your network cable, but start up Wik. Now to do the achievement (this is exactly what I did, but as mentioned earlier the glitch seems somewhat unpredictable):
  2. Start a game, and do your best but fall short of the 60 needed (score at enough points to avoid the "You seem to be having problems with Loopnastics screen")
  4. Select Loopnastics
  7. At the leaderboard, hit B for bonus menu again and this time watch the Top Ring Bonus - 3 Points tutorial
  9. Press A to replay the level again (that is DO NOT watch a tutorial after this match)

Credit goes out to DatWunDude on the xbox.com forums for pointing out the order of playing matches.

Hope this helps.
Rented the arcade disc thru Gamefly, chose NOT to update when I started. Followed this guide and got it.
Raven DMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 12:41 AM   #11
shaggy721

Shaggy721's Gamercard
Smile

I seen this on here and decided to give it a go...cleared out my cache, and started the loopnastics game to begin the glitch but I ended up getting the 60 points during the game anyway.
shaggy721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 07:25 AM   #12
hockeyfan607

The Koopa Bros's Gamercard
lol, thats cool, shaggy

100% Retail: Halo 3, Avatar, SoulCalibur IV, Oblivion, Bully, Lego Harry Potter: Years 1-4

100% Arcade: Dash Of Destruction, 3 on 3 NHL Arcade, Worms, Banjo Kazooie

hockeyfan607 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 05:28 AM   #13
Moshambi

Moshambi's Gamercard

Awesome guide Pedle Zelnip. It worked absolutely perfect for me. Thanks!

IT CAN BLOG! http://www.360voice.com/tag/Moshambi

Moshambi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 04:49 PM   #14
djpj

Djpj 14's Gamercard
thank you very much i got it, also acrobat master and stuff.
Old 01-25-2009, 08:06 PM   #15
neb86

neb86's Gamercard

just got it doing this DatWunDude s way! thanks so much for the find Pedle Zelnip
still trying legit cuz i gotta beat my buddies 90 something score...gotta steal those bragging rights

Last edited by neb86; 02-03-2009 at 09:21 AM.
neb86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 04:49 AM   #16
Qjao

Qjao's Gamercard
Thanks, worked here too
Qjao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 06:08 AM   #17
DUBBLEUP

DUBBLEUP's Gamercard
It doesnt work on the arcade unplugged disc. There isnt even an option to watch a video. Maybe they made a newer updated version of it. Bummer
DUBBLEUP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 02:38 PM   #18
Vertigo

Xerostomia's Gamercard

It does work with the Arcade Unplugged disc. I just did it last night. Thanks for the tip. I ended up getting about 30 after a few tries, 60 would have been tough.
Vertigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 04:41 AM   #19
Chaosflare

Send a message via MSN to Chaosflare

KitsuneChaos's Gamercard
Worked for me, and I still got the "having problems" message during the first step. xD

If you see me playing a game you need help with, or see such a game in my history,
there may be a small chance that I still have it, or can shell out a little cash to retrieve it.
Feel free to politely request assistance, and I'll do what I can (if within reason).

^w^

Chaosflare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 08:15 PM   #20
DestroyThineslf

DestroyThineslf's Gamercard
Yep, confirmed AND I have XBLA Unplugged.
Old 09-07-2009, 04:17 AM   #21
Xtrem3 Poptarts

Xtrem3 Poptarts's Gamercard
thanks this works!
Xtrem3 Poptarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 02:06 PM   #22
Tobes v1

tobes v1's Gamercard
I have the XBLA Unplugged version and the method above worked perfectly. Just make sure you clear your cache and it should be fine.

Just gotta do Acrobatic Master now...
Old 01-15-2010, 01:50 PM   #23
Cringer85

Cringer85's Gamercard
thanks. Worked perfectly. Also mastered the swinging ability while going through your method, and nearly made it to 60 with normal swings. :-)
Cringer85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 06:56 AM   #24
J&JRacing1948

jandjracing1948's Gamercard
Having issues followed all steps didnt work any ideas?

Looking of online acheves: Big Bumpin, Burnout Revenge, COD 3, Forza 2, Forza 4 "Legendary Battle", Full Auto, Halo Wars, Monopoly Streets, Mr Driller Online, Peggle, Pure, Robotron, WWE SvR 2007

GT= JandJRacing1948
Send message with game title
J&JRacing1948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 11:54 PM   #25
Kninth Duke

Kninth Duke's Gamercard
I just used this method to get the achievement on my roommate's 360 (didn't want to clear all my patches and since he'd never played this on his 360 I figured it would be a perfect solution). The detailed directions in this thread worked perfectly. Thanks! I was really getting annoyed with trying get 60 points after countless attempts, so I decided to check on here for pointers/strategies. This glitch was just the technique I needed.
Kninth Duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 01:01 AM   #26
hydrosugar

xFightingSaintx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedle Zelnip View Post

4. Select Loopnastics

Hope this helps.

i cant beleive it but it worked thanks mate top notch guide
i also used the arcade uplugged disc and just naturally didnt ever download the patch so i didnt have to delete

im so glad i got this cause i know i can beat the story/challenges and i already fluked the other tough loop one so 200g here i come

also just out of interest here was my leaderboard at the time after more than 20 attempts

- thank god for this glitch
Old 09-03-2010, 04:34 PM   #27
Blitzkrieger

Blitzkriegsler's Gamercard
This just worked for me too. Thanks for posting!
Blitzkrieger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 02:19 AM   #28
AK Punk

Send a message via MSN to AK Punk

AK Punk's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Worked great for me, didnt think it would for a minute.
Old 11-09-2010, 01:25 AM   #29
Th33Troop33r

Th33Troop33r's Gamercard
Haha i tried to do this glitch and i actually got it legit lol i got 81 points
Th33Troop33r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 10:30 PM   #30
wheatrich

wheatrich's Gamercard
I just did this and it popped
1. Start a game, and do your best but fall short of the 60 needed (score at enough points to avoid the "You seem to be having problems with Loopnastics screen")
2. Now on the leaderboard screen, hit "B" to go to the bonus menu
3. Select Loopnastics
4. Watch the last demo (Aerial Bonus - 4 Points) by selecting it and pressing X
5. Press A to replay the level again.
6. and again
and it popped right here and I didn't get 60 combined points though with the tutorials it would've been around 50-55 if the game was combining them (which I think it does).
wheatrich is offline   Reply With Quote