PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > Rockstar Games Table Tennis
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-21-2008, 10:57 PM   #1
DmAuViIrD

DmAuViIrD's Gamercard
Ranking System and Tourneys

Personally i think the ranking system used in this game is dumb

Now that i am a 36 i get no increase or 1 ranking spot increase when i beat new players and people who are a 25 or below

Even when i beat people in the 25 - 35 i only gain 5 spots max. but here is the prob if i lose to any one 40 or down i lose 10 spots.

With is crap as the only way i can get those spots back is by beating 40-50 and not many of them play any more.

So the point in trying to make is that now i have more to lose in this game than to gain.

Tourneys - If you have read this you must still play this game, and you also must still need 50 tourney wins. send us a msg on XBL and we will play real tourneys cause i have a friends list of about 25 people who play this game that can play at any time (if its a tourney), so dont be afraid send us a msg

Currently boosting the following games

FIFA 11
Rockstar Table Tennis - Need G.O.A.T only if you have it already i will gladly boost with you any game i have in return for a couple of wins from you

If you need achievements in these games please send me a msg via XBL
DmAuViIrD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 01:24 PM   #2
eektor

eektor's Gamercard
For the ranking system, it is similar (although far less complex) to the ranking system for table tennis in the United States. Win or lose you will reach the rating for your skill level. If you are a top player you will be in the 40's and if your average 20's. If you're in the 40's you should be able to beat someone in the 20's easily. Of course there are still people that are moving up in rating that you might lose to, but overall you should get back to your true rating.

What I don't like is how they included the GOAT achievement to reach a tru skill rating of 50, because now you have tons of people that just boosted their way to 50, so you can't really tell who are the best people in the game at the top of the leaderboard.

Note: I have no problem with boosting (I boost too), I just don't like how that last achievement affects the online leaderboard.
Old 01-10-2009, 06:52 AM   #3
powderly

Night stalker's Gamercard
looking for two people to play ranked tournaments for the hall of famer achievement, everybody who plays will getthe Achievement
powderly is offline   Reply With Quote