PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Adventure > Open Season
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-22-2008, 07:33 PM   #1
Im4evasmart
Banned User

Exclamation Glitched game!! Help plz!

I am having a problem on one of my saved games. On that save there is a level Beaver Damage, and i have collected both flower badges and all the feather badges. The problem is when i start the level i only have 15 points to start with, meaning i cannot get max points for that level, and i cannot get the 100g achievement for getting max points on all levels and NOTE: this is the only level on the save that is glitched for me.

So i start a new game, and try and go all the way through to get the 100g achievement, but yet AGAIN another level glitched for me, Hunted!. On that i have all the badges so it is the same case, but it misses 2 of the badges out at the start which results in a loss of 10 points.

PLEASE PLEASE can someone help me out a.s.a.p, if they have had the same problem or have any kind of solution to this, because i am only renting the game and i dont want to spend a week playing it non-stop since there is only one level that's glitched.
Thanks

Im4evasmart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 02:27 AM   #2
Danhardy

Send a message via AIM to Danhardy Send a message via MSN to Danhardy Send a message via Skype™ to Danhardy

IBI Unique DB's Gamercard
Exclamation Same

I'm having the same issue :S
Danhardy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 08:00 AM   #3
Mechachrome

Mechachrome's Gamercard
Ubi is pretty notorious for glitched achievements. Unfortunately, there probably isn't a whole lot you can do.

Maybe there's something on the official forums? I don't know if OS even has an official game forum, but if it does, there might be something there.