PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Music and Rhythm > Rock Band 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-16-2008, 05:45 AM   #1
Lonsta DaMonsta

Send a message via AIM to Lonsta DaMonsta

Lonsta DaMonsta's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Gamerscore League Season 7 Winner   A+ Thread Award   Word of Mouth   Submit - Silver   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Arrow The Official "Looking For A Band or Band Members" thread

Rather than cluttering up the forums with new threads, please post here if you are looking for members for your band, or if you're looking to join a band! Make sure to post what instrument(s) you're looking for or which one(s) you can play.

First legit 1000 in Rockstar Table Tennis
First person to have 1750 in three different games
Lonsta DaMonsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 05:53 AM   #2
AUAnonymous

AUAnonymous's Gamercard
I am looking to join a band as a drummer (although I can do guitar/bass pretty well and sing okay if the need arises). As a drummer I got to the second to last set of songs in RB 1 before getting stuck on Foreplay/Longtime and (Don't Fear) The Reaper if that gives you an idea of the level of my "skill".
AUAnonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 06:48 AM   #3
Mookie16

ll Mookie16 ll's Gamercard
yea im lookin to fire up anything with people online and shit. i only wanna play with expert people so yea. i play expert guitar/bass, preferably guitar and i can beat every soon on all rock bands no problem, so yea lemme no if anyones interested

GT: LL Mookie16 LL
Mookie16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 07:59 AM   #4
TA Sasuke

Send a message via AIM to TA Sasuke Send a message via MSN to TA Sasuke

Einstein x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   1,000 Posts   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Expert guitar, can beat most if not all songs on expert. GT is Einstein SL
TA Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 10:18 AM   #5
Xposure

Send a message via MSN to Xposure

Dual Kunai's Gamercard
I'm expert guitar. I can play pretty much every song and get a 5*. Except for a couple.

GT = Dual Kunai
Old 09-16-2008, 11:42 AM   #6
Feel My Rage

Scourge of Eden's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I got an idea, instead of creating the second or third "official" one of these threads, how bout you eitehr use the search function, or go to this link:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...ad.php?t=90697

and add the x360a RB2 gamertag that was created FOR THIS PURPOSE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pants Party
You sir, have been owned. Locking this down to prevent more people from completely tearing your argument apart
As the great General Khazard once said....
Quote:
Originally Posted by General Khazard View Post
quichobitchin'
Feel My Rage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 02:57 PM   #7
bigsal82

bigsal82's Gamercard
Expert guitar

I play expert guitar and have gold starred all rock band 1 on disk tracks. I am looking for people with a lot of DLC. I currently have around 270-280 songs. I don't care what level you play on, I just like to be able to play a mix of songs. Send FR is you want to play GT is bigsal82
bigsal82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 07:31 PM   #8
Inhale3xhale

Send a message via AIM to Inhale3xhale Send a message via MSN to Inhale3xhale Send a message via Yahoo to Inhale3xhale

Inhale3xhale's Gamercard
I play expert guitar/bass, and can make it on most songs on expert drums. I'd love to find a good expert drummer, and a good singer for the ultimate band challenge, and some other battle of the bands stuff, along with normal BWT progression. I'm just about to get the worldwide promoter, and I get over 1 million fans almost every setlist. If anyone is interested in playing with my band, send me a message or FR to inhale3xhale.

Thanks to TwistedFate for the banner!
Stupid Dex on GH:WT
"ew. how can you play that game? i think it gave me aids. or cancer. which ones worse? it gave me the worse one."
Inhale3xhale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 07:32 PM   #9
KillinSkillz

Send a message via AIM to KillinSkillz

ShookDown's Gamercard
Gamertag: D00LZ
Instrument(s): Guitar/Bass
Create or Join: Looking to join a band
Resume: I beat the solo tour on this game on Expert and have about 30 Gold Stars... I am very good on the guitar and bass and I am always online...

I am also looking to gain some achievements while I am at it too...

Currently beating the challenges
KillinSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 07:33 PM   #10
Lonsta DaMonsta

Send a message via AIM to Lonsta DaMonsta

Lonsta DaMonsta's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Gamerscore League Season 7 Winner   A+ Thread Award   Word of Mouth   Submit - Silver   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feel My Rage View Post
I got an idea, instead of creating the second or third "official" one of these threads, how bout you eitehr use the search function, or go to this link:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...ad.php?t=90697

and add the x360a RB2 gamertag that was created FOR THIS PURPOSE.
Actually, kid, this is the official one. Notice how it's stickied? Notice that I've been here since the creation of this site? Stop spamming. Maybe if the thread you guys created wasn't so... weird/confusing, more people would have replied.

First legit 1000 in Rockstar Table Tennis
First person to have 1750 in three different games
Lonsta DaMonsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 08:04 PM   #11
misco1

Send a message via AIM to misco1

EatMopWho's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsal82 View Post
I play expert guitar and have gold starred all rock band 1 on disk tracks. I am looking for people with a lot of DLC. I currently have around 270-280 songs. I don't care what level you play on, I just like to be able to play a mix of songs. Send FR is you want to play GT is bigsal82
My band is looking for a guitar/bass. I am ranked around 70 on Scorehero last time I checked on expert drums. If you join, all we need is an expert vocalist. Please respond back.
misco1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 11:10 PM   #12
APX

Send a message via AIM to APX

SnA Lord APX's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonsta DaMonsta View Post
Actually, kid, this is the official one. Notice how it's stickied? Notice that I've been here since the creation of this site? Stop spamming. Maybe if the thread you guys created wasn't so... weird/confusing, more people would have replied.

Congrats on mentioning that you were here since the begining, want a cookie my child?

And besides, theres also another thread for this that I created, and it's not the gamertag one.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...ad.php?t=81597

Sigh, kids these days, they have no brain to use a search function.

SnA - Shock n Awe.
Game Battles: 52-0 overall on BC2, Undefeated.
Taking over Battlefield on Consoles since Modern Combat.

Best knife user in the Battlefield Series, just try it.
APX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 11:29 PM   #13
sogo93

Gamertag-sogo93
I play expert drums there is like 2 songs i cant do
sogo93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 03:16 AM   #14
plimpdaddy

XRT Juggalo's Gamercard
Gamertag is Plimpdaddy

I play Hard and expert Guitar/Bass. I might need help getting into a band as I cannot figure out how to start a band online. I have a current one but cannot seem to find any members to take it online.

First on 360a to 1k MLB Front Office Manager

Currently boosting in: Street Fighter 4, Rock Revolution, Rock Band 2, GH 3, GH:WT, Saints Row, Burnout Paradise
plimpdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 04:11 AM   #15
Inhale3xhale

Send a message via AIM to Inhale3xhale Send a message via MSN to Inhale3xhale Send a message via Yahoo to Inhale3xhale

Inhale3xhale's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by sogo93 View Post
Gamertag-sogo93
I play expert drums there is like 2 songs i cant do
so do you mean rock band 2 or rock band one? i looked at your gamertag and i didn't see that you'd played rb2 yet. if you have, i could definitely use an expert drummer.

Thanks to TwistedFate for the banner!
Stupid Dex on GH:WT
"ew. how can you play that game? i think it gave me aids. or cancer. which ones worse? it gave me the worse one."
Inhale3xhale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 05:40 AM   #16
Hexrapper

Lucky Hex's Gamercard
Wow Lonsta, how's about you quit with the elitist jackass shit. There was nothing wrong with that other topic, you calling it "weird" is just silly. Yes, this topic is stickies so yes, it is the official one as of it being stickied but I'm sorry to say it wasn't the first topic and you have no place over anybody on these boards simply because you made it.

As for the actual topic at hand:

I play guitar/bass. I am somewhat inconsistent, i.e. while yesterday I was #8th on the world leaderboards for Testify on Battery I can't even get a five star. I'm not at a point yet where I can pass every song without overdrive, I need overdrive for the solos in songs like Constant Motion for one example.

I have all the DLC and would strongly prefer to play with other people who have all/lots of DLC so that there's more selection. I don't care about difficulties but if we intent on playing competitively then of course I'd prefer expert players. The one major drawback for me is that I don't have easy access to a mic, mine broke a long time ago so basically if I ever want to use one I have to borrow my brother's, which he's frequently using and when he isn't, it's in his (locked) room. There are times when I can use a mic but they are not often. Aside from killing part of the social aspect this also could hinder performance, i.e. I won't be able to ask someone so save their overdrive or whatever the case may be. If you can tolerate someone who can't communicate vocally though (I can have a keyboard hooked up for quick messaging communication) then I'd love to play in any available band.

I could also note that I have no problems playing exclusively bass, if that helps my chances at all =P

Hexrapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 06:34 AM   #17
Jmashed

BlitzkriegHawk's Gamercard
Skill Level: Can play expert on all instruments except for the last two tiers for drums(on RB1, currently improving). I'm not extremely great at vocals but I plan on improving(can five star most songs in RB1 but just barely beat the career, rolling stones and boston pissed me off), and specialize in guitar/bass being that I've played them since GH II.

Looking for:
People who can play on expert to beat challenges, get achieves, and just play with in world tour/battle of the bands. If you need an extra person to help out on anything I'm usually available but this week I'm pretty much booked.

DLC: Metallica pack, Disturbed pack, pack with Sleep Walker by Megadeth, Black Sabbath Pack, and a lot of random 80/160 point songs(afterlife, Beethoven's c***, juke box hero, etc.). I plan on spending some of my remaining 1200 points (saving points until Duke Nukem and I will buy myself a 2800 point card, that's the highest we have up here in Canada) to buy some more somtime in the near future.

100,000 Gamer Score hit on March 08, 2010 at 11:32 am

Last edited by Jmashed; 09-17-2008 at 06:40 AM.
Jmashed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 07:46 AM   #18
tokiwartooth

johny red pants's Gamercard
i am looking for a guitarist, bassist, and singer (or multiples of each) to play in my band. last i checked i was 178th on the leaderboards on drums, and i am looking to start making some waves in the battle section. also, if you need help on your own profile, i am willing to play in your band as well (you scratch my back, i'll play drums for you)
oh, if you wanted to know, i have everything unlocked (venue wise) in RB2 and the only thing i have not done is the endless setlist.
Old 09-17-2008, 11:48 AM   #19
Tenacious

Bassnectarr's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
I'm an expert guitarist/bassist, and I'd love to play with a band of some kind to play songs for fun for for high scores or something. I can get FCs, do overdrive paths if need be, etc.

Boost with me: Forza 4, GTA 5, GTA 4

Guitar Hero III 1000/1000G 3rd September 2013
Tenacious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 06:43 PM   #20
yager8636

yager8636's Gamercard
i play drums on expert.
as for rb1, i got stuck on dont fear the reaper, but after i passed, that i finished the rest with ease. i'm pretty much flying through rb2 now. lemme know if anyone wants me to join
yager8636 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 04:39 AM   #21
Eaaagle

Send a message via AIM to Eaaagle

Eaaagle's Gamercard
I can play guitar/bass on expert...i don't really get into drums and vox at all...

I'm mainly lookin to have a good time but get a few achievements as well (ie: maintain overdrive for 90 seconds, score over a million)

GT: Eaaagle

Old 09-18-2008, 06:09 AM   #22
omi_the_alien

Send a message via AIM to omi_the_alien

omithealien's Gamercard
Hey guys, I play guitar/bass on expert pretty good and im on expert with drums too. Not so good in vocals :X

I need these achieves:
Million Point Club (25) Earn more than 1,000,000 points in a single song.
Overdrive Overdose (25) Achieve an 8x Band Multiplier
Stage Igniters (25) Beat the Impossible Band Challenge
The Bachman-Turner Award (25) Maintain deployed Overdrive for 90 seconds

Message me/add me on Xbox LIVE if your interested.
thank you.
Old 09-18-2008, 10:47 AM   #23
FC Hammer

Send a message via AIM to FC Hammer

The Happy Koon's Gamercard
Hey Guys im looking for a band to join i can play guitar/bass on expert and as for rb1 the only song i didnt beat on expert was ggaht but i almost 5 starred all the songs on hard (molly hatchet sucks) so just hit me up with some friend requests sometime GT: XI FC Hammer IX
FC Hammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 01:22 PM   #24
taylorman222

Taylorman222's Gamercard
semi expert guitar/bass player here, can beat most songs except dream theater like stuff. Gold stars on most of tier 1-3. If somebody wants to jam send me an invite.

GT: Taylorman222

Id also like to work on million point cheeve and 90 second overdrive cheeve.

Im also 28 and would rather play with somebody who wont yell at me if i screw up. Shit happens

EDIT: I also have 99 DLC songs.

Last edited by taylorman222; 09-18-2008 at 01:28 PM. Reason: Edit cause im stupid
taylorman222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 02:54 PM   #25
partymonkey44

MantisToboganMD's Gamercard
Just looking to play. playing guitar.

gt = partymonkey44
Old 09-18-2008, 08:35 PM   #26
Stffu Uppercutt

stffu uppercutt's Gamercard
I can play guitar and bass really well i mostly 5 star songs but some i can't. I got maybe 35-50 i think DLC songs and also i can play on hard drums pretty well to if you need that. Gamertag:Stffu uppercutt

Stffu Uppercutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 09:03 PM   #27
Joegismoe

An Angry Joey's Gamercard
I am looking to join a band as lead guitarist. I am very good, Have about 25 fcs on gh3 expert. Send me a friend request if interested

1st on x360a to 1000/200: South Park
2nd on x360a to 1000/200: The Beatles: Rock Band
Joegismoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 10:02 PM   #28
armingoten

EXpert-Guitarist

hey im looking for a band im a guitarist/bassist expert can 5* almos every song and have beaten all guitar heroes on expert (oesn't show on my achievmens becuase i bought for ps2 andbn to lzy 2 do on 360)...also a drummer on hard(i would be exprt but my set is screwed up)

so if you want to add me (prefer to be guitar/bass) send me message or invite

gamertag:waycooljr56
armingoten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 10:20 PM   #29
jello

Jellophile's Gamercard
I need to go through and do the Band Challenges if any one is interested. I mainly play drums on expert, but I don't care what difficult we play on (since you don't need to beat the impossible challenge on expert). I haven't given much practice to Painkiller, so that one is the only song that scares me right now.

Anyway, add me if you wanna help me knock out a few challenges here and there.

GT - Jellophile
Old 09-18-2008, 10:49 PM   #30
monkey101609

Dr Pepper482's Gamercard
I play drums on expert. Looking for some members. Dr Pepper482
monkey101609 is offline   Reply With Quote