PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Fighting > Naruto: The Broken Bond
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-02-2009, 08:00 PM   #1
gunnerh

Best character to use Online ?

I am going to start playing online once I finish the story ( near the end ) . I was wondering which character do you find best ?
gunnerh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 09:57 PM   #2
d.palapuz

M4KUHLETZ's Gamercard
I suggest you go dojo and which one you like using and good at best..
Although, you might get a little frustrated sometimes, I just finished playing online for 2 hours, and guess how many I have played for those 2 hours......................................... ONLY 1!
Yes, I`ve been waiting for a match 30 minutes, then one appeared but he was lagging, so he quit after the match started..
After that, no more..
Do it with a friend who owns the game, its the best idea!
Old 01-03-2009, 05:11 AM   #3
Big Quail

Player AW's Gamercard
I have heard that OTK Naruto X spam makes an eazy win.
Big Quail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 05:45 AM   #4
Tsukuyomi

Send a message via AIM to Tsukuyomi Send a message via MSN to Tsukuyomi Send a message via Yahoo to Tsukuyomi

xUSOx Tsukuyomi's Gamercard
Jiraiya, Kimimaro, Gaara, Haku or Itachi. I can swear by all five of them, of course these are just who I'm good with. Truthfully you can make any character extremely good and fun to use as long as you stick with them until you know them inside and out, not to mention any character can be unstoppable as long as you know how to effectively use your substitutions...um...except Jirobo...for your own sake DO NOT use him and expect to win. D:

Xbox Live avatars...proof that uncreative and lazy people are hard at work in Microsoft. Don't help put that extra dollar in Microsoft's pocket when they don't deserve it. Don't spend money trying to make something retarded look cool. Say no to avatars and avatar add-ons.

Tsukuyomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 02:26 AM   #5
d.palapuz

M4KUHLETZ's Gamercard
I`m good at using Shikamaru!
That`s how I got 23 winning streaks in Tower of Death online when I`m still Jonin, and still get it now that I`m Hokage..
Old 01-06-2009, 07:00 PM   #6
Mike Langlois

Mike Langlois's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsukuyomi View Post
Jiraiya, Kimimaro, Gaara, Haku or Itachi. I can swear by all five of them, of course these are just who I'm good with. Truthfully you can make any character extremely good and fun to use as long as you stick with them until you know them inside and out, not to mention any character can be unstoppable as long as you know how to effectively use your substitutions...um...except Jirobo...for your own sake DO NOT use him and expect to win. D:
I played a Hokage who was Jirobo lol.

Anyway, the Fox Naruto is used, because of his combo that ends when it forces the enemy in the air. The fire blast. Whore'd up all over online.

Currently boosting: Gotham City Imposters (PC)
Mike Langlois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 07:14 PM   #7
Jamie Solo

Jamie Solo's Gamercard
I keep getting hit by a Neji on to the ground who then immediately starts doing his spinning attack... -_-
Old 01-06-2009, 10:33 PM   #8
Tsukuyomi

Send a message via AIM to Tsukuyomi Send a message via MSN to Tsukuyomi Send a message via Yahoo to Tsukuyomi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Langlois View Post
I played a Hokage who was Jirobo lol.

Anyway, the Fox Naruto is used, because of his combo that ends when it forces the enemy in the air. The fire blast. Whore'd up all over online.
A Jirobo? Hokage? I've beaten a few people with him but I've never actually seen anyone use him seriously, this I have got to see. xD

Xbox Live avatars...proof that uncreative and lazy people are hard at work in Microsoft. Don't help put that extra dollar in Microsoft's pocket when they don't deserve it. Don't spend money trying to make something retarded look cool. Say no to avatars and avatar add-ons.

Old 01-06-2009, 11:50 PM   #9
d.palapuz

M4KUHLETZ's Gamercard
Quote:
A Jirobo? Hokage? I've beaten a few people with him but I've never actually seen anyone use him seriously, this I have got to see. xD
Yeah lots of people uses him now, well, before people were done and gone from playing online in this game..
I used to be the only one who's using Jiraiya since I'm good at using him, then suddenly people started using him..
and then I also use Jirobo but people then used him...
Old 01-07-2009, 04:26 AM   #10
Tsukuyomi

Jiraiya is where the skill is best shown. xD I love using him and just dooming people to an embarrassing death by using the Needle Jezo jutsu when they are near dead. xD

Old 01-08-2009, 01:47 AM   #11
d.palapuz

M4KUHLETZ's Gamercard
Quote:
Jiraiya is where the skill is best shown. xD I love using him and just dooming people to an embarrassing death by using the Needle Jezo jutsu when they are near dead. xD
haha! heck yeah!
Its how I use my strategies on him, and where true skill shows..
Old 01-09-2009, 03:25 PM   #12
Jamie Solo

Jamie Solo's Gamercard
I now swear by Rock Lee... those spammers never see him coming!!!

Edit: Ive also just beaten a spamming Hokage and the rank underneath him!!!

Last edited by Jamie Solo; 01-09-2009 at 09:55 PM.
Jamie Solo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 11:06 PM   #13
Tsukuyomi

Spamming Hokage? Everyone knows that the best way to beat a spammer is to use Jirobo, his moves are so fast that it makes Haku and Kimimaro look like they're going in slow motion.

Old 01-10-2009, 12:34 AM   #14
Jamie Solo

Jamie Solo's Gamercard
Quote:
Spamming Hokage? Everyone knows that the best way to beat a spammer is to use Jirobo, his moves are so fast that it makes Haku and Kimimaro look like they're going in slow motion.
heh, well with the day I'm having, I'll take ol' bushy brow any day ;P
Old 01-10-2009, 03:08 AM   #15
Big Quail

Player AW's Gamercard
It depends of which moves they are spamming.
Old 01-10-2009, 04:08 AM   #16
Tsukuyomi

Just messing around about Jirobo obviously. >P But spammers can be substituted if you take a good hard look at their moves for awhile...except Sarutobi's clone sneak attack, anyone can beat me if they use that repeatedly, I have yet to learn how to substitute it. xD

Old 01-10-2009, 04:12 AM   #17
Sixassassin

i find the most success with kimimaru with XXXY and YYXX attacks with the spin whip jutsu

p.s (nothing to do with achievements) who thinks naruto will end up with hinata (only logical outcome)
Sixassassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 05:55 AM   #18
Tsukuyomi

If you want a good outcome with Kimimaro then press Y one at a time yet at a good speed, not enough speed to activate a combo though. This single hit will usually be too fast for them to strike back against, and while putting pressure on them press up+Y then finish with Y,X,X. Best killer combo ever! =D

Old 01-10-2009, 06:21 AM   #19
d.palapuz

M4KUHLETZ's Gamercard
Quote:
If you want a good outcome with Kimimaro then press Y one at a time yet at a good speed, not enough speed to activate a combo though. This single hit will usually be too fast for them to strike back against, and while putting pressure on them press up+Y then finish with Y,X,X. Best killer combo ever! =D
I know that one! Ha!
I studied him carefully when I hardly use other characters in the game when I got the game for the first time..
But soon his moves became familiar to my enemies so I changed..
Old 01-10-2009, 08:00 PM   #20
SuperMario Qc

Send a message via MSN to SuperMario Qc

xSup3rM4ri0x's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I could not get 2 wins streak for my life before. Then I started to play with Tayuya... 12 wins streak at the Tower Of Death Exam <3
SuperMario Qc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 12:02 AM   #21
d.palapuz

M4KUHLETZ's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMario Qc View Post
I could not get 2 wins streak for my life before. Then I started to play with Tayuya... 12 wins streak at the Tower Of Death Exam <3
Good for you!
Yep! That happens to me too!
Also when I used Shikamaru..
Old 01-11-2009, 04:23 AM   #22
Tsukuyomi

Oh no, not Tayuya! @_@

When I first started out, my main troubles where Kyuubi Naruto(Wahhhh infinite combo! Nooo x.x), Gaara (Crap the sand is everywhere!! Where do I dodge! O_O), and freaking Tayuya with her....sound combos. >_>; Not to mention her Oni Summoning jutsu which almost every Tayuya spams like crazy (No need for skill! Button mashing jutsu is here!!).

Old 01-11-2009, 07:01 PM   #23
Big Quail

Player AW's Gamercard
Quote:
Oh no, not Tayuya! @_@

When I first started out, my main troubles where Kyuubi Naruto(Wahhhh infinite combo! Nooo x.x), Gaara (Crap the sand is everywhere!! Where do I dodge! O_O), and freaking Tayuya with her....sound combos. >_>; Not to mention her Oni Summoning jutsu which almost every Tayuya spams like crazy (No need for skill! Button mashing jutsu is here!!).
If you ever played Rise of a NInja, you should know how to substitude Gaara´s attacks. Down + B. It was funny to see how many Gaaras you can kill by grabing after you sub their attacks.
Old 01-12-2009, 08:55 AM   #24
Tsukuyomi

Oh! Tsunade, I recently started using her. Her combos and jutsus are awesome!! =D If they player has no idea how to counter her combos then you can keep her life bar full no matter how much punishment she takes, much better than Kabutos and Sakuras healing. Unfortunatly, her Slug Summon jutsu is kind of bad seeing that the target cursor freezes everytime you press the A button, otherwise it would be as good as Hakus Ice Mirrors jutsu. Of course no jutsu is as good as Chakra Control and Needle Jezo in my opinion. xD

Old 01-14-2009, 08:08 AM   #25
XxXGrAnDePaPiXx

XxXGrAnDePaPiXx's Gamercard
i like to use garra just cause he is so bad ass in the shows well before naruto kicked his ass
Old 01-18-2009, 04:53 PM   #26
d.palapuz

M4KUHLETZ's Gamercard
I haven't played online nowadays, its too laggy, each person i play..
i dont know if its me, coz i play online in other games, but they're not lagging..

I just keep using Shikamaru to get even better at using him..
Old 01-18-2009, 05:09 PM   #27
Mike Langlois

Mike Langlois's Gamercard
Something iv been doing, that no one else seems to do.

Itachi, do his yyx attack that makes the screen go black and force the enemy across the map. Then just throw kunai (3 at a time) at them while moving foward, then when your in close enough range to do a swipe kunai attack do that, then do the yyx attack, then since he will still be close, do his xxy (punch punch behind kick) to send them across the map again, and repeat the from the kunai throws.

Currently boosting: Gotham City Imposters (PC)
Mike Langlois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 06:56 AM   #28
Tsukuyomi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Langlois View Post
Something iv been doing, that no one else seems to do.

Itachi, do his yyx attack that makes the screen go black and force the enemy across the map. Then just throw kunai (3 at a time) at them while moving foward, then when your in close enough range to do a swipe kunai attack do that, then do the yyx attack, then since he will still be close, do his xxy (punch punch behind kick) to send them across the map again, and repeat the from the kunai throws.
Yep, Amaterasu Fire Shanking 101, every Itachi has taken that class before. Unfortunately, it's very sad to see 95% of all Itachi desperately trying to use that move over and over again.

Old 01-19-2009, 03:56 PM   #29
Fuzz83

Fuzz83's Gamercard
Quote:
Yep, Amaterasu Fire Shanking 101, every Itachi has taken that class before. Unfortunately, it's very sad to see 95% of all Itachi desperately trying to use that move over and over again.
you do see it a lot (me too when i first started using him). Now i do the YYXX, but then do sharingan. After that i dont need to do YYXX because doing subs and with sharingan a lot of people cant touch you.

Arcade 100%: UNO, Dash of Destruction, Worms

Working on: Gears of War 3
Fuzz83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 05:27 PM   #30
Big Quail

Player AW's Gamercard
Some counters i found that are really nasty.