PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Puzzle and Word > Puzzle Arcade
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-03-2009, 12:42 AM   #1
Shadowajohn

Send a message via Skype™ to Shadowajohn

TheDakuTree's Gamercard
Not Saving?

Been trying to finish all picture puzzles, finished them all to notice that the history feature on a few (well about 10) of the pics said i had not done..yet in the leaderboards it says i have.

Anyone else getting these annoying "no-save" issues?

Looking to boost:
Retail: BF:BC (Awards), BlazBlue, DiRT 2 (PC), DoA4, GoW PC, GRAW2, GTA4, GTA4 (PC), Halo3:ODST (Endure), MKvDC, RF:Guerilla, Shadowrun, Saints Row, SF4, SF4 (PC), RSV, UT3, DoW2 (PC)

Arcade: Aces of the Galaxy, Brain Challenge, Castle Crashers, Double Dragon, Geon, MvC2, Mr. Driller Online, Schizoid, SSF2THD, Tower Bloxx Deluxe, Worms 2, YGO:5D

Message (NOT Friend Request) if interested.
Shadowajohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 01:21 AM   #2
darquesyde

Darquesyde's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   x360a Book Club
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I had a couple of problems. I was working my level 3 fractal puzzle from the Sci-Fi download (the one with the covers) and one time the image didn't load up when I selected it in my saved game area and it wouldn't access it cause it said that the DLC wasn't downloaded. I shut off the xbox and it worked.

Then, with the same fractal puzzle saved, I started on a 250 puzzle to take a break. Until I finished the 250 puzzle it was the only one that was showing as being saved. I got worried, but after I finished it, the fractal 3 puzzle came back, so it was still there.
darquesyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 03:42 PM   #3
slim01

RustySlim's Gamercard
ooohhh my my my, saving on this game is driving me up the wall. for some reason cant save any puzzles that ive done before??

which is annoying considering now i want to do a 1000 piece puzzle, and the only ones i havent done are the impossible 2 ones at the end.

i been downloading my profile from 2 cosnsoles and still same problem. why dosent it just give you an option to save, as opose to exit to save. dam thing. also every time i finish a puzzle, my gallery gets wiped clean... thinks its getting confused cos sumhow i have the same picture repeated in there twice, doors wont open unless ive finsihsed extra puzzles so im guessing that i wont get the 40 puzzles finished cheeve (collector i think)

dam... advice to anyone else here - choose ur 1000 piece puzzle early, cos later on ull be limited
slim01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 01:55 PM   #4
dutchy

DUTCHY xgx's Gamercard
i had the same problem.
i was starting the 1000 expert puzzle and i wanted to save it for later.
but i cant save it so either i have to play it all through or i have to start again all over.
this is nuts.......
dutchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 01:44 AM   #5
moycon

moycon's Gamercard
Im running into issue where even though we've done all the puzzles (happens both on mine and my GF account) the history says we haven't done the puzzles. We have multiple 360's and keep our profiles on memory cards along with our game saves. Not sure if that has anything to do with it. I can save my puzzles just fine, abd we can log in to our profiles just fine, but the history just isnt saving.
moycon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 08:14 AM   #6
Bluntedfish

BluntedFish's Gamercard
Thats weird, I would always save before i quit and I never had any problems.
Bluntedfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 10:55 PM   #7
Kyver

Kyver's Gamercard
Yep it's happened to me to, did about 1/3 of the picture puzzles, came back to them about a 3 days later for the achievement and had to do them again.

100% Retail:
King Kong, Soul Calibur 4, Oblivion

100% Arcade:
Uno, Buku Sudoku, Interpol, Dash of Destruction, Fable 2: Pub Games, A Kingdom for Keflings
Kyver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 06:20 AM   #8
Bobafettjm

bobafettjm's Gamercard
I did the 5 puzzles at 250 and I didn't get the achievement. So I went back and looked and it said I had only completed 2 of them. I had not played the game for a while because of this, but since coming back it has saved them all.
Old 04-27-2010, 05:14 PM   #9
XG0THICB0NDAGEX

Send a message via Yahoo to XG0THICB0NDAGEX

XG0THICB0NDAGEX's Gamercard
I'm also having a similar issue. Been trying to get the Beat the bots achievement but every time I beat it, it says unable to save and I never get the achievement.
XG0THICB0NDAGEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 10:56 AM   #10
SkyJin

SkyJin's Gamercard
Where do you look up what you have done as some of you're saying here? Because my 5x 250 puzzles chievo isn't popping.

SkyJin is offline   Reply With Quote